[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>By the heavens! Link is mortally wounded from a fight with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 16

File: Zelda.jpg (445KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda.jpg
445KB, 2000x1000px
>By the heavens! Link is mortally wounded from a fight with Guardians! I, Princess Zelda, demand the assistance of my servants to take Link to the Shrine of Resurrection! Hurry, the fate of Hyrule rests on Link's survival!

>Ok.

>And by the way, don't bother leaving behind important equipment for Link upon his reawakening. Fuck giving him the best armor Hyrule can offer and a good bow and other gear to make his effort of defeating Ganon all the more easier. I'm sure he can find this shit on his own. Idk lol just leave some shitty pants and a Goodwill bargain bin t-shirt for him so he isn't waving his dick around in the open air.

>As the princess wishes. Sure.

>And before I go seal myself away for the next 100 years, I'll hide the Master Sword in a location so hard to reach that its safety will be assured. But you know what, I'm feeling especially bitchy today so I won't bother reminding Link once he awakens that his Master Sword is waiting for him. Even though by then I will be well aware that Link will have lost his memories of the past and that the saving of Hyrule is of utmost importance, I'll just not bother telling him about the Master Sword but will still nag to Link via brain phone to fuck up Ganon.

>So leave Link in the Shrine of Resurrection and then fuck him over with shitty gear, got it.
>>
ganon was attacking hyrule, they didn't have time for all this shit
>>
>>376217952
>has the time to walk to the Korok Woods to leave the master sword there and then go to Hyrule Castle afterwards to seal herself and ganon
>apparently has no time to leave behind good gear for Link to have when he wakes up so he doesn't spend the next two weeks dicking on every single tree he can find for apples and snow bowling for money so he can afford good gear

k
>>
>>376217590

WHAT IF VIDEGAEMS

WERE

REAL LIFE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1489910180087~01.jpg (45KB, 360x667px) Image search: [Google]
1489910180087~01.jpg
45KB, 360x667px
>>376217590
That actually made me laugh
>>
>>376217590
>Link wakes up with best gears and best weapons available
>Link lose all his equipment during a cutscene after exiting Great Plateau

Here. Are you happy, OP?
>>
>>376219658
>Losing all his gear after exiting the Great Plateau
>Sword and all slides off into an endless abyss with no sure way of getting them back
>No gear, no master sword, no honor
>100 years has past
>Time has lost its affect on Link
>yet the suffering continues
>hope is lost
>>
>>376217590
Ignoring the fact that it's a video game so contrivances like that are necessary, I wasn't a fan of the 100 years time gap. It didn't really add anything to the story beyond the initial premise. If anything it muddled the story a lot.
>>
>>376217590

How the fuck did anyone get up to the great plateau? I can't see any signs of any huge staircase or anything that lead there.
>>
>>376221548

magic
>>
>>376221548
>implying the servants that dragged link there didn't just use octorok balloons attached to a giant metal door hence why there's metal doors just sitting on the outer edges of the plateau
>>
>>376221548
Didn't the entire area get raised up after Link was put to sleep? Meaning it used to be at the same elevation as its neighbors. I don't know if the memories contradict this or not.
>>
>>376221840
the landscape wouldn't be the way it is if it were raised after link was put there even if the place aged 100 years
>>
>>376221840

I don't think that's it, because the walls of the plateau are covered in broken masonry all the way down to the bottom of it. It is just confusing as hell, because the north side of it has that huge, collapsed stone road that indicates it was the entryway to the area. Guess they just flew up there somehow.
>>
>>376217590
Didn't they say they honestly didn't know if the shrine was going to work, and since he was already mortally wounded, it was their best chance?
And everyone is surprised he lost his memory, so she didn't need to plan on reminding him since they didn't expect him to lose his memory. That's why she didn't tell him the Master Sword is in the Lost Woods.

Though, leaving him just the clothes was kinda goofy.
I imagine they had planned on giving him stuff when he got out but since it was 100 fucking years
>>
File: 1461208288740.gif (7KB, 248x240px) Image search: [Google]
1461208288740.gif
7KB, 248x240px
>The gameplay is so bad that people are attacking the terrible, recycled narrative

What the fuck happened to Fujibayashi and Aonuma?
>>
>>376224201
>And everyone is surprised he lost his memory, so she didn't need to plan on reminding him since they didn't expect him to lose his memory. That's why she didn't tell him the Master Sword is in the Lost Woods.

The fucking point is that Zelda realizes Link has lost his memory very shortly after he wakes up and for the entire time Link goes on his quest she never tells him at all that the Master Sword exists. Other people had to tell Link that he looks like a fucking doofus without his sword prompting him to go looking for it while Zelda (who, may I remind you, has Link's fucking mind on immediate speed-dial) says absolutely nothing about it and only tells like where he should go cause he doesn't have a clue where the fuck he's at since he's a fucking amnesiac.
>>
>>376217952
>they didn't have time for all this shit

You mean except that Zelda constantly has premonitions of Ganon's return and is actively seeking to gain whatever ambiguous power she has to counter him?

>Gee how do people build bomb shelters if a bomb hasn't dropped

Not a single character in BotW has a lick of common sense, past or present. It's not their fault, it just means the game has shitty writers and the garbage combat from 1998 can't cover for their retard asses. Especially when you're reusing a setting and setpieces.
>>
File: 1494116908696.gif (321KB, 161x169px) Image search: [Google]
1494116908696.gif
321KB, 161x169px
>>376224425
>being contrarian
>>
>>376220613
Oh my fucking god. You win. Go eat all the cookies.
>>
File: 1465404028426.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465404028426.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>>376224668
It would feel good if I hadn't given Aonuma $50 for it
>>
>>376217590
I don't think she expected you to lose your memories, also I think she knew when he woke up that he was gonna be weaker than when they put him in so leaving the master sword in any place other than the forest would've been a bad idea especially since it got fucked up from Link overusing it before he died.

Also it's a video game, they're not gonna leave you with the best shit there is, it would've trivialized the tutorial
>>
>>376224636
Considering she was inside of ganon, i don't think telling ganon where the master sword is would of been good.
>>
>>376224860
The problem isn't that Zelda hid the master sword in the woods. In fact, the woods is like the safest place on the map for a sword that seals the darkness to be hidden.

The problem is >>376224636
>>
>>376224761
why not just enjoy the game
>>
She put the Master Sword where it would be the safest it could be, and right next to a Shrine built to test him to prepare him for Ganon and a race of forest people and Great Deku Tree.

If he was told where it was from the get-go, he might foolishly try and just rush to get it and die because he's not up to full strength yet.

His armor is also never strong in the first place without the great fairies blessings, which she had no time to get.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (52KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52KB, 1024x576px
>>376224761
>Not giving Nintendo $350 for a switch + BoTW
>>
>>376225003
You would imagine contacting Link like that has got to be taxing on her right? Plus what's the point of exploration and finding shit out for yourself if Zelda just tells you where all the cool shit is.

If you've ever played a Zelda game before too you'd probably check both the temple of time and nearby forests. New players though will learn about it through getting their memories back/googling it after seeing how cool it looks
>>
>>376224994
Zelda herself said that Ganon is literally nothing but a writhing mass of hatred and malice due to him refusing to do reincarnation again for the 15th time in a row, do you honestly believe that Ganon in BotW would have the mental capacity to catch on to Zelda telling Link where the master sword is located.
>>
>>376224860
>I don't think she expected you to lose your memories
...isn't the entire plot revolved around the fact that she absolutely knew you had amnesia? The final memory is explicitly stated to have been kept from you by Zelda herself, because she magically planted all the memories on your android.

The Master Sword shit is whatever, it's just a macguffin for the memories. I mean besides being destined by literal fate, why else would Link be able to not wield the Master Sword? Oh... because he has amneisa. Oh... that makes sense, I guess.

What a thrill. I sure am invested in this crap.

>Also it's a video game, they're not gonna leave you with the best shit there is
I thought this was a skill-based Action-Adventure game. If numbers/gameplay is fucking up your inability to write a coherent storyline (that they conveniently didn't even write, just sprinkled with little tidbits that they couldn't even keep in check), then you need to drop your dumb fucking Half-Life 2 engine, develop some proper puzzles, and get a lock on what you're actually producing.
>>
File: G4K.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
G4K.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
>>376225048
I tried, it's just not very good
>>
>>376225620
try harder
>>
>>376225505
He didn't give up the ability to reincarnate until the final battle when he became a really big angry piggy. Plus he's still smart enough to formulate a plan of corrupting the guardians since he knew they would try using them again
>>
>>376225475
No one in this thread is talking about the gameplay you fucking idiot, they're talking about how the narrative makes no fucking sense for the sake of the gameplay.

Realistically, if saving hyrule is so goddamn important, Zelda would've told Link about the Master Sword right from the start. Of fucking course she'd tell him he'd need to build up his strength but at least he would now have a priority that he would need to accomplish instead of wasting a good 5 weeks bowling for rupees
>>
>>376225769
Well you don't even need the master sword and even if she just straight up told you where it was you wouldn't even be able to get it until you beat at least half the shrines. It's an optional item there for story purposes and it's purpose in the story is to give link a way to beat Ganon but since he doesn't really need it to beat Ganon anymore it's irrelevant
>>
>>376225769
Additionally, Link would have no idea where his Master Sword would be even if he woke up with all his memories intact.

It would only make sense for Zelda, the person who hid away the master sword, to tell Link out of respect since oh you know, it's his motherfucking sword that seals away evil and shit.
>>
File: baby.jpg (296KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
296KB, 640x480px
>WAAAH! THE GAME DOESN'T GIVE ME HIGH LEVEL GEAR FROM THE START
>WAAAAAH! WAAAAAH! I CAN'T JUST SKIP THE WHOLE GAME!!
You people are really scraping the barrel now.
>>
>>376226063
He doesn't even know what the master sword is when he woke up so even if she told him where it was he'd have no fucking idea what she was talking about.

Even if she said "It's hidden in the lost woods!" Link would still have to wander around until he came across the tower that showed him where that was.
>>
This shit almost makes as much sense as Samus in Other M not using her complete arsenal of weapons that she actually has full access to for the entire game because she wanted to be respectful.
>>
>>376226379
Why didn't she just set the route on Hyrule Maps?

Did she reformat it or something?
>>
>>376226627
The slate never had it's full functionality until Link used it after he woke up, it never had map data either because Zelda never tired using it in a tower but I think that's because they were all underground or encased in rock like the first one was
>>
>>376226379
Didn't Zelda tell Link to go to a point marked on the Sheikah slate in the beginning of the game

assuming she had this point marked down beforehand before she got sealed away, wouldn't this mean that she had the time to mark down where the master sword is kept so that Link could go get it once he is able

and if she marked that point down right then and there, wouldn't that mean that Zelda had the ability to directly point on the map where the master sword would be
>>
OK, I had this dream an I know how the last dlc will be.

The divine beast from 10 thousand years ago, weren't for fighting Ganon, they were war machines and each race used them as deterrent against each other.

You will play in the storyline that defeated Ganon with the use of technology, but it will be more dark, you will accompany the last sage in the first shrine, and will feel sad for it.

The attack Ganon will use will be poisoning the minds of the old modern hyrule, and will serve as the basis for the creation of the yiga, and will serve as precedent for a future second dlc pack, where you will see that Ganon tainted the champions too but you never noticed that.
>>
File: 41816248_big_p0.png (531KB, 777x968px) Image search: [Google]
41816248_big_p0.png
531KB, 777x968px
>Coming home after a long day exploring to the house I invested in, built with expert Bolson craftsmanship and interior design

No better feeling.
>>
>>376226852
> it never had map data either because Zelda never tired using it in a tower
The slate had a map 100 years ago you moron, if the slate was being used as a camera it's only safe to assume that the slate was functioning at 100% capacity when it was in Zelda's possession.

Zelda made Link go to a tower to restore map functions not give it a map because it never had one.
>>
>>376226880
I think she set that mark down before they took him to the shrine, and she probably didn't mark where she would put the master sword because she probably thought he would be drawn to the sword no matter what she did with it
>>
File: Confusion.jpg (39KB, 315x316px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.jpg
39KB, 315x316px
>>376226852
>Plant a memory right outside of the Shrine of Resurrection
>Link, if you're seeing this: I'm Dead
>Anyway here is where your Sword is, I hid it away for some reason that is beyond my comprehension
>Yes, I'm aware that hiding it IN the Shrine of Resurrection would have worked since if Ganon's inept minions found you or the sword alone, it would be the same as finding you both
>>
>>376225505
No no no
The form you fight before the giant pig is ganon trying to reincarnate.
You just caught him mid reforming. The big pig is where he's completely given up, this is his last giant hoorah.
And he's definitely smart enough. He had a lot planned, considering he took down each of the divine beasts and their Champions, took over the entire Guardian army, and basically took over Hyrule.
>>
>>376227063
When is she ever shown in the cutscenes using it as a map you tard? Just because the camera works on something doesn't mean the whole thing does, she even bitches about how it's not operating at full capacity in her diary.
>>
>>376227142
I mean if a kid in the middle of bumfuck nowhere surrounded by an endless sea can manage to get the master sword Zelda was probably on the money that Master Swords attract Links like a magnet
>>
>>376227275
That's not how the memories worked.
The memories were like real memories. Not little messages.
>>
>>376227275
>it would be the same as finding you both

except technically you dont need the master sword to win. its 100% optional. which undermines like half the cutscenes and links entire purpose.
>>
>>376218123
>Link wakes up with the finest gear imaginable
>Runs off cocksure to fight Ganon
>Gets raped

>Link wakes up with nothing but a speedo and a hangover
>Has to tame the vast wilderness to survive
>Becomes a hardened stone-cold murderer
>Fights Ganon when he's damn good and ready
>Snaps him like a Slim Jim
>Takes his woman back
>>
>>376227275
>she isn't dead
>the sword was damn near broken so she put it back even possibly considering the fact that it may be entirely useless now or hoping that it would somehow fix it
>>
>>376227319
yes because Link and Zelda traversed all of hyrule completely on memory alone

Also, if Zelda never knew the slate had a map function then she wouldn't expend the extra effort to make Link activate a sheikah tower. Because if she never knew about the map she wouldn't know that the towers to give link one.
>>
>>376227380
This

He always finds it, it's probably even easier if it's where it's supposed to be too.
>>
>>376227591
What do you think she's been doing for 100 years, knitting a sweater? She's been hitting the books, dawg.
>>
>>376217590
If any of you actually played the game you would know that the sword was damaged.
>>
File: oot.jpg (252KB, 1375x777px) Image search: [Google]
oot.jpg
252KB, 1375x777px
>Towers are a bold creative decision that make gameplay and exploration rewarding and fun
>>
>>376227319
the extra functions was the shit like magnesis and stasis you fucking idiot. This makes sense because Zelda can't get into shrines, which is the place that gives you shit like magnesis and stasis.

The only thing Zelda had to herself was the map and camera.
>>
>>376227591
>implying that anyone who plays this game gets lost
Ay nigga in the old days if you knew the area and had a compass you were pretty much fine
>Also, if she never knew
I think she did, she fucked around with that thing quite a bit but that doesn't mean that she would have the map data that only the towers have thus making the map function pointless

As I said in a previous post too, most of the towers were also underground or encased in rock so even if she did want to use the towers she couldn't, except for the one on the plateau which she can't even get to anyways
>>
>>376227808
if you actually read OP's post, the sword being damaged wasn't the issue being addressed.
>>
>>376227936
So what's the excuse for Old Man Exposition's force ghost knowing about shrines and the Sheikah S8's apps?
>>
>>376227591
>yes because Link and Zelda traversed all of hyrule completely on memory alone

You know they used to make maps out of paper back in the day, right?
>>
>>376227936
And where does it says she has the map at all? All the map data for the slate is stored in the towers, which she also didn't have access to. Meaning she probably only had the camera to work with
>>
>>376227012
And being able to do literally nothing of use in it except put three weapons, bows, and shields on the wall for aesthetic purposes

Really wish they made the house like, worth it. Give us something to do in it or whatever
>>
How do Link and Zelda not know the general layout of the kingdom they and their ancestors have lived in for what feels like a billion years at this point?

Why are there no maps of the kingdom? Did nobody know where they were going?
>>
File: 1491664334846.png (1MB, 725x867px) Image search: [Google]
1491664334846.png
1MB, 725x867px
>>376228019
>I'll hide the Master Sword in a location so hard to reach that its safety will be assured.
Yes in the only place where it could recover. Also I'm not going to respond to any of the other contrarian bullshit like it's a YMS comment section.
>>
>>376228062
that doesn't really matter. But Ao Numa named a shrine after himself lol funny rite xD
>>
File: 1395829850717.gif (3KB, 255x248px) Image search: [Google]
1395829850717.gif
3KB, 255x248px
>>376228062
>Sheikah S8's apps

>>376228185
How about having dog THAT YOU CAN PET. Or have Paya stay there as your maid.
>>
>>376228185
>tfw you can't even cook inside the house
They should at least fix this, it's ridiculous

A nice little thing to add too would be taking baths or washing your clothes for buffs
>>
>>376217590
LOL!
>>
>>376228280
are you unable to read past 2 sentences in a paragraph or something? OP's complaint was that Zelda never bothers to tell Link about the Master Sword, or even mention it in the slightest.

You would think that something so important like Link's own fucking sword would be mentioned at least once, but the only people that mentions the sword is literally everyone but Zelda herself.
>>
>>376228460
Again
>implying link isn't drawn to the sword
>>
>>376228280
What does YMS mean?
>>
>>376228385
>come home after a long week of adventuring
>open door
>Paya welcomes you back, washes your clothes, and cooks you a nice clam chowder and pepper steak meal

Damn, Nintendo missed out big time not letting best waifu live with you
>>
Why don't the Guardians attack villages? Why don't monsters attack people? Why does nothing happen in Hyrule?
>>
>>376228583
Yes because everyone in Hyrule knows that Links and Master Swords attract, this is totally not information that only the player picks up on because they're the ones that played every game.

It's absolutely okay to assume that Zelda is going to stake the fate of Hyrule on the off chance that Link will simply come across the sword by pure happenstance because he's destined to do so eventually.
>>
>>376228460
>why doesn't the king just give link the glider?
>why don't the inhabitants of Hyrule give link all the gear and armor he needs to defeat Ganon?
lol reddit contrarian go fuck yourself
>>
>>376228741
Waifufagging aside, marriage or a roommate would be cool. It'd give you a reason to come back other than putting shit on the wall
>>
>>376228385
*As your wife
>>
>>376228839
>>why don't the inhabitants of Hyrule give link all the gear and armor he needs to defeat Ganon?

This is ironically a good point. Why does Hyrule not give a fuck about their own existence?
>>
>>376229048
because otherwise how else are they going to afford the money to do fun activities like snow bowling and chest gambling
>>
>>376228809
She doesn't have to stake the fate of Hyrule on him finding the sword at all, just him being strong enough to kill Ganon which by the end even without the master sword the boss is a joke
>>
>>376228780
>Why don't monsters attack people?
They do if they wander out into wilderness on the travel routes.
>>
>>376229048
They probably were in a hurry to seal the chamber so that he wouldn't die but outside of that they probably could have left him something better than an old shirt. Weapons wise I know the game gives you plenty pretty quickly but why isn't there even a sword?
>>
>>376228780
Guardians don't attack villages because they all stick around the same areas all the time
>>
>YOU DEFEATED MY HIGHLY MOBILE AND NIMBLE FIRST FORM?
>LET ME THEN TRANSFORM INTO MY ULTIMATE FORM OF AN UNMOVABLE GIANT THAT SOMETIMES VOMITS A LASER
>>
>>376229316
Yeah I saw it once, a bokoblin bonked a traveler and then ran off, then they cussed at me or something.

Story-wise though, why is nothing happening? Calamity came obscured by a mountain, like 90% of the population apparently died off screen, and then Zelda sealed Ganon, but monsters still roam free and as of a few weeks, maybe a month (I don't know exactly, seems kind of ambiguous) before Link woke up the Guardians and Beasts woke up... but they're not doing anything.

And then you get to Goron City, and some goron tells you how their only source of income, whatever they spend it on, is obstructed by a giant mechanical lizard that is accidentally flinging rocks that may or may not hurt gorons, so unless they eat rocks (and I'm pretty sure they do, so what do they need income for anyway) they'll starve. Then he just stands there. Smiling. Nobody in Goron "City" is afraid of anything, calamity or starvation or... lack of money to buy that new toga, or whatever they're supposed to be afraid of because apparently mobile suit dodongo is doing something that is problematic that needs fixing.

I don't know, I'm just getting a huge tonal difference between what the cutscenes and main quest are feeding me versus the actual game in front of me. I mean, why isn't the Blood Moon 24/7, and its curse (I guess? Again, monsters are harmless, even to Link) is only partially obscured every time you defeat an what would have otherwise been aptly named Blight?
>>
>>376217590
I kek'd. Thank you, OP. Here is a (You).
>>
>>376230135
>I don't know, I'm just getting a huge tonal difference between what the cutscenes and main quest are feeding me versus the actual game in front of me.
This is actually a good point. I suppose people got used to the calamity and are just making the best of everything until the end.
>>
File: Scouring_of_the_Shire.jpg (39KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
Scouring_of_the_Shire.jpg
39KB, 600x405px
>>376230827
That sentiment has been sold before in the franchise, and it worked a lot better in Majora's Mask. Still, I think if we had gotten to see the Calamity in action it would be a different story.

I mean I know it's a game marketed to kids, but if you have to play to their ignorance then all you're doing is reinforcing what I'll just say is bad writing, but also the act of being ignorant.

>Who cares about nuclear warfare, Hyrule went through a literal calamity and it was all sunshine and lollipops
>>
File: 1493592365051.jpg (52KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
1493592365051.jpg
52KB, 612x380px
>Bring up legitimate flaws about this game
>The nintendo defense force shows up and gets assravaged

Okay, since we obviously can't discuss videogames here, what are some alternative places that aren't riddled with nintendo kiddies?
I'd like to actually discuss something for once without some assblasted faggot getting mad over opinions.
>>
>>376218860
>WHAT IF VIDEOGAEMS

>MADE SENSE?

FTFY
>>
>ITT: faggots and brainlets can't handle disjointed and environmental storytelling
>>
File: 1493355387409.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493355387409.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>>376232816
>environmental storytelling
Great, so it's Skyrim all over again.
>>
>>376232906
No, it has actual attention and care put into it, it's not some procedurally designed piece of shit.
>>
>>376229993
>not realizing dark beast ganon is the pure concentrated hate and mindless rage
Of course he's gonna do stupid shit and let out all of his power to try and take over for good. That's his piece of the triforce.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.