[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who thinks the Tales games are still good and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Best end.jpg (83KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Best end.jpg
83KB, 1024x576px
Am I the only one who thinks the Tales games are still good and look forward to the next one?
>>
v hates it because they think it's popular and it release every 2 years
>>
>>376215508
I'm actually enjoying Zestiria, so bo, you're not the only one.
>>
>>376215508
Yes, you are literally the only person who hates it.
>>
>>376215508
>played Graces f as my first Tales of game
>really liked it but thought that the story and characters were vomit inducing
>from that point on I always heard that "The next game actually has good story this time!"
>get dissapointed every single time
>"Tales of games haven't had great stories atfer Graces, play the older games!"
>try them but get again dissapointed
Why do I fall for it everytime? It happened with Berseria too. Fucking stop saying that the stories are good, jesus christ. I guess I should also stop listening to those compliments.

At least I like the combat in the series.
>>
File: 1394760687039.jpg (499KB, 674x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1394760687039.jpg
499KB, 674x1920px
When the fuck is there gonna be a Xillia anime?
>>
No, I always like them.
Some a lot more than others.
>>
>>376215953
Maybe you just have shit taste
>>
>>376216186
Shit taste for not liking shit stories? Guilty as charged.
>>
>>376215508
Maybe. Like Final Fantasy, I don't understand the appeal at all. Play one Tales game and you really have played them all.
>>
>>376216331
>. Play one Tales game and you really have played them all.
That isn't really a problem if you like one of the games. You get more of what you like.
>>
I've always thought of Tales games as good but nothing special either. They're all kinda mid-range 6-8/10 games which are fun to play but nothing ever too memorable

There are a few bad games, though.
>>
File: :v: - Video Games.gif (2MB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
:v: - Video Games.gif
2MB, 480x288px
>>376215508
Probably, there haven't been any released in recent years that have come close to being as good as Abyss, Vesperia, and Symphonia and they seem to keep getting lazier and cutting more and more corners so I no longer look forward to new ones being released, though there was a time when I did.
>>
im playing symphonia right now and its pretty hard and confusing desu
>>
>>376216279
But is the coffee hot or cold?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.