[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I play Twilight Princess original version or the HD remake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: AZAE01.jpg (403KB, 768x1080px)
AZAE01.jpg
403KB, 768x1080px
Should I play Twilight Princess original version or the HD remake?

I have 2 options:

A) Play original TP right now on a gamecube emulator since my toaster PC can run it rather decently, however the only controller I have in a DualShock 3(which can probably work for the game)

B) Wait 2-3 months for when I have the time/money to build a proper PC and emulate TP HD it in CEMU instead. I can probably buy a Wii U controller as well since it would be more appropriate

Is it worth the wait? Does TP HD improve a lot of the game compared to the original? Please help me, /v/
>>
There's no real difference to be honest.
>>
>>376207074
I heard it was like TWW HD where there were a lot of quality-of-life changes and improvements in the gameplay.
>>
HD, obviously. are you retarded?
>>
>>376207113
WW HD was casualized shit, which also raped the art, so where ever you heard anything of the sort should be taken with a shovelful of salt.
>>
>>376206956
That controller works fine.

TP on Dolphin is your best bet because of mods and compatability.

TP HD on Wii U is a bad choice but if you're emulating it(I wouldn't right now) you aren't missing out on that much, but it will look worse probably.
> Does TP HD improve a lot of the game compared to the original?
No.
>>376207113
False, most changes were negative desu.
>>
>>376207287
There are mods for TP? Or is it just textures and such? And why is the compatibility better?
>>
File: 1491514722701.jpg (170KB, 480x478px)
1491514722701.jpg
170KB, 480x478px
>>376207182
WWHD is already a easy casual game. The only fucking difference is the grind cut down on the triforce hunt you fucking ponce.
>>
>>376207367
WW*
>>
>>376207367
amongst many other things, because people are ADHD as fuck nowadays who somehow can't dedicate more than 10 minutes of playtime to vidya.
>>
>>376207360
There are 'mods' in the form of codes, that's basically all Nintendo did with the remaster. Like "collect x amount of vessels of light when you grab one" to reduce that annoyance or warp without transforming.

But yeah textures and shaders etc. Cemu is new so it doesn't play TPHD that well from what I've seen and you can't uncap your FPS or use save states and what not.
>>
I TPHD an upgrade of the GC or Wii version?
>>
None of the 3D zelda enhanced ports are worth it. Stick to the original.
>>
I just played TPHD on Cemu and it works flawlessly, I don't think there's any reason to play the gamecube version. Unless the mirrored maps bother you for some reason.
>>
Is the Wii version playable?
>>
>>376207792
Zelda games have some of the best HD versions around. What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>376207979
Like what?
the grezzo 3ds ports add nothing and only kill the atmosphere of the games,, tWW HD looks like shit, TP HD doesn't even look better, and only adds on disc dlc in form of the amiibo.
I played all the originals and all the "remakes"

Stick to the original.
>>
>>376207792
3ds remakes are very good
>>
File: remake differ22.jpg (949KB, 1600x2400px)
remake differ22.jpg
949KB, 1600x2400px
>>376208450
>>
>>376208194
The two 3DS remakes (OoT and MM) are superior to their originals.
>>
>>376207979
>>376208450
>>376210278
This is a bad joke.
>>
>>376210703
Your life is a bad joke.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.