[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

witcher 3 ending comparison between yennefer and triss yen:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (513KB, 950x579px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
513KB, 950x579px
witcher 3 ending comparison between yennefer and triss

yen:
> i missed you madly
> i can stop focusing on politics and focus on what's important to me which is why i came here
> i feel like the cat that got the canary

triss ending:
> kovir
> kovir
> more kovir

have you acknowledged yen as the superior girl yet?
>>
Sounds like Triss has plans for a life. Yen just wants cock.
>>
>>376206527
Can never go wrong with a cock worshipping Raven haired slut
>>
>>376206527
yeah triss has plans for more sorceress political bullshit because razing the north to the ground 3 times in a few months wasn't enough
>>
>>376206116
>getting either
Fools.
>>
>>376206116
i love yen
>>
>>376206116

Yen is a controlling cunt for little boys who want to be mothered.
>>
>>376206116
>yet
>implying I didn't always
>implying one of my main sources of amusement throughout the series wasn't blocking and letting Triss down at every single turn
Still butthurt Yen doesn't react differently in Kar Morhen in 3 if you didn't actually fuck Triss in her bed in 1.
>>
>>376206116
>I missed you. Bigly.
>>
File: 1434284175272.jpg (158KB, 413x509px) Image search: [Google]
1434284175272.jpg
158KB, 413x509px
>>376206116
Yen is a good girl at heart and a bad girl on the outside, Triss is a bad girl at heart and a good girl on the outside.

Yen loves Geralt and Ciri more than anything, Triss loves the Lodge more than anything.
>>
>>376208770
wby is triss even an option when you put it like that?
>>
>>376209042
So people can fuck up.
>>
>>376209042
Well, CDPR still needed to market the game to shitters that played the first two games without having a clue about the existence of best girl, or the sins of worst girl.
>>
>>376209042
>listening to yencucks
They're both horrible options.
>>
File: a real man.gif (895KB, 322x175px) Image search: [Google]
a real man.gif
895KB, 322x175px
The only right choise is: choose none.
It will also give you the best ending in BaW (if you didn't fuck up your choices during the main game).
>>
>>376206674
>Hurr we need to save the brotherhood of sorcerers by purging it of nilfgaardian loyalists!
>The broterhood of sorcerers is wiped out from the inside.

>Hurr we need to found a new super sekrit organization called the Lodge of Sorceresses. Only stronk womyn this time! let's kill Vilgefortz and find CIri
>Proceed to blow up the wrong castle. Made a fool of by a humble witcher who nabs Ciri before they do.

>Hurr we need to plant a puppet ruler in some place to create a nation ruled by us. Ciri will you help?
>K
>Do u promis?
>Yes
>Ciri runs away never to return.

>Hurr thank god we still have Philippa's little fuccboi king at least.
>Radovid proceeds to expose them, wipe them out and starts murdering thousands of innocent people due to the spite he had for the Lodge.

Seriously, the Lodge is a testament to true the nature of the matriarchy. Bravo Sapkowski.
>>
>>376211179
radovid was the king redenia needed but not the one it deserved
>>
Which one has more fap art with hairy pits or other body hair?
>>
>>376212894
mass effect andromeda is that way kiddo
>>
>tfw you will never comfort a young hunchbacked Yennefer
>tfw you will never dry the tears from her little moist violet eyes
>tfw she will never come back years later, as a superhot jailbait QT sorceress, and make sweet tender love with you because you where the only one that didn't treat her like shit.
>>
File: yen.gif (3MB, 216x320px) Image search: [Google]
yen.gif
3MB, 216x320px
>>376206116
yen best girl
>>
Yen seems like a massive stuck up bitch, Triss is much more human with all her faults and all.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.