[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /v/! I just wanted to remind you that this certain videogame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Download.jpg (7KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
7KB, 267x189px
Hello /v/! I just wanted to remind you that this certain videogame character from the electronic media entertainment videogame Persona 4 : Shin Megami Tensei is in FACT Bi-Sexual

>WHAT?! Kanji Tatsumi Bi-Sexual!? surely you must be kidding!

no iam not kidding the game shows various scenes that back up the fact that Kanji Tatsumi from Persona 4 : Shim Megami Tensei is in fact Bi Sexual

here are some points to further strengthen my point

>Naoto
Kanji Falls in love with Naoto the first moment he sees her BUT the first moment he sees her he 100% does not know that Naoto is a girl and thinks that she is a boy
he is in no way confused about it but pretty much sure that he loves her/him

a man who has no problem sucking the dick will suck the dick
>>
>>376201038
People seem to focus too much about kanji's sexuality whereas his shadow is more about him trying to be accepted for who he is. He doesn't preffer men because they attract him but because they aren't cruel to him, unlike women who make gun of him for not being what is expected of a man. And thus he overcompensates by acting all brave and agressive, but in the end he has a good kind heart, as he never uses his aggressiveness to hurt but to protect.
>>
File: 1195628-halphas.jpg (50KB, 695x703px) Image search: [Google]
1195628-halphas.jpg
50KB, 695x703px
Who cares? Persona 4 is garbage.

Here's a Halphas. Don't fuse it all in one place.
>>
>>376201862
last thread i was in 2 people were pretty enraged about the fact that KANJI TATSUMI IS BI SEXUAL THE FACT THAT HE IS

you know?
>>
>>376201769
This. It's ridiculous how many people don't get this.
>>
Have a food analogy. Imagine there was a guy who didn't like seafood. But one day he ate a chicken and THOUGHT it was a fish. So he thought "maybe I do like seafood after all". But then he found out later that it was a chicken. In this scenario, never did he ever truly like or eat seafood even though he thought he did. In the same way, Kanji was never gay despite the fact that at one point he may have THOUGHT he was gay.
>>
>>376201769
>>376201959
OP's shitposting. Move along.
>>
>>376201769
>all other shadows are clear as day explaining to you what they hate and what they believe in
>yukikos shadow saying she does not want to run the inn
>"OHH YEAH THATS TOTALY HOW IT IS AND TOTALY BELIEVEABLE THERE IS NOTHING ELSE YOU CAN PUT TO THIS
>Kanjis shadow saying he is into men
>"NO NO YOU SEE ACTUALLY IT MEANS SOMETHING COMPLETLY DIFFERENT IN THIS VERY SPECIAL CASE"
>>
>>376202012
american people really love their food analogies huh?
>>
>>376202069
But yukiko's shadow isnt about running the in, but about her being expected to do sho WHILE she doesn't do shit to say otherwise. She wants something difgerent in life, alas she doesn't even know what, so she wants the easy way out, for someone else to solve her life and do everything for her.

This is reinforced in her social link as she decides to adquire some other skills that help her move on but ultimately decides to run the inn.
>>
>>376202291
none of the things you said right now are stated in the game likewise you are just pulling all that interpretation out of your ass
>>
Didnt read, dont see why it matters.

Im gonna ship what im gonna ship regardless of whatever the canon is

Kanji/Yosuke for life
>>
>>376202367
i dont think yosuke would like someone like kanji very much but how the fuck should i know what this autistic freak wants?
>>
File: 1432556591944.jpg (30KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
1432556591944.jpg
30KB, 500x588px
>>376202346
Nothing states the Kanji is bi, but hey I guess I may as well take the bait. His whole issue comes from him being insecure about his hobbies that are quite feminine. This ends up leading him to believe there is something wrong with him and questions his sexuality. You could argue he was bi-curious I guess, but ultimately his character comes down to his insecurities.
>>
>>376202527
the beauty of it is that it doesnt matter whether or not Yosuke would actually like Kanji. Taking canon into consideration like that ruins the fun of reading about Kanji ZIOing Yosuke's prostate into oblivion
>>
File: 1480432906324.jpg (20KB, 512x523px) Image search: [Google]
1480432906324.jpg
20KB, 512x523px
>>376201769
/thread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.