[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to try it out because it's a free weekend >join

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>decide to try it out because it's a free weekend
>join a game
>guys on other team are pretty good
>getting destroyed obviously
>they start incessantly talking shit, telling us to uninstall which will probably end up happening

Is this what I should expect from Rocket League?

Also on a gameplay note how do I make it so I'm not fighting the camera all game?
>>
>>376189290
I've played about 20 games since the free weekend started and not once have I had anyone say anything other then "gg" at the end.
>>
>>376189290
That sucks man, I can't talk for everybody in this game community but most people I've found are pretty chill, hope you get some more matches in without being harrassed by assholes.

Camera, well camera gets some time to get used to, don't forget to max out field of view. But yeah, I wish I could help you with your camera troubles
>>
Protip: Carball is full of people using bots to pull off all that crazy shit. There's no possible way to accurately pull off any of that garbage with such glitchy and imprecise controls in a 3d world projected on a 2d screen that ruins depth perception.
>>
>>376190724
>This is what fags that can't git gud believe

Made me reply, 4/10
>>
>>376190931
>this is what bot-using cheaters want people to believe
>>
File: 1493750554592.jpg (140KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493750554592.jpg
140KB, 1200x1200px
>>376191006
Sure, let's say I use a bot, show me the name of a bot or third party program that let's me pull off crazy aerials.
>>
>>376190724
>glitchy and imprecise controls
lmao
>>376189290
>Is this what I should expect from Rocket League?
Not particularly.
>>
>>376191134
I don't know, I don't cheat at carball or any other videogame so I don't know any cheating methods.

>>376191221
I think it's hilarious that the game has horrible controls, too.
>>
>>376191318
you're glitchy and imprecise desu sempaitchi
>>
>>376191318
Then show me a thread with multiple people complaining about third party programs/bots at the higher levels of the game, one of those threads should have the name of the bot you are talking about, right?

What's next? Are you going to say that if I play Smash 4 for 50k hours I will unlock Ronald McDonald?
>>
>>376189290
That is what you should expect.
I bought the game around 5 months ago and played for roughly 4 of them.

The trash talking gets out of hand fast.
Some players go past talk though, I've had teammates give the other team points on purpose and crash me once they got mad enough.

I mean having someone leave pretty much makes you lose, some teammates go the extra mile to ensure you lose by playing against you.
>>
>>376190724
>imprecise controls in a 3d world projected on a 2d screen that ruins depth perception.

But that's every 3d video game
>>
Are you on console ? Because no one is like that on pc, I got like maybe 100 hours into it and this don't happen
>>
>>376189290
Yes and no, I only play it when my friend asks me to play; because of this I'm not as good, and sometimes my teammates micro-sperg about my skills. At the end of the day they don't care that much though.

But I can only remember opponents spamming
>Nice Shot!
>Wow!
>Nice Shot!
>Nice Shot!
ironically, so maybe you just ran into some assholes lapping up the new blood in the water.
>>
>>376192324
That is just blatantly not true. I uninstalled the game and deleted it from my steam library a few months back after a particularly nasty series of sore losers, gloating winners and trash talkers in general ruined the game for me a few times too often.
>>
>>376192324
>>376192536

There really is no genre of people for one console/pc, most randoms I play with just leave if they get fustrated but everyone is usually quite nice, especially if you have some ongoing casual matches where teams get shuffled
>>
File: 1321706548233.jpg (58KB, 526x395px) Image search: [Google]
1321706548233.jpg
58KB, 526x395px
>>376192324

It's the exact opposite, because console players can only use chat commands, not shittalk you like PC players can.

Also you apparently never played Solo Standard. That mode is a genuine saltmine.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.