[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ask to get a tattoo like the crazed titan cat without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Crazed_titan_cat.png (142KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Crazed_titan_cat.png
142KB, 300x300px
How do I ask to get a tattoo like the crazed titan cat without showing a picture of crazy titan cat?
>>
File: Concerned Pence.jpg (172KB, 825x1310px) Image search: [Google]
Concerned Pence.jpg
172KB, 825x1310px
>Getting a tattoo at all
Anon, maybe you should seriously consider killing yourself.
>>
>>376186298
This 2bh
Do it, anon
>>
>i want to pay a stranger a ridiculous amount of money for scratching my skin with an inky needle slowly leaving a mark that will never go away even if I pay to undergo a long and painful removal process.

>all because I just need to express myself
>>
>Getting a tattoo
>>
>>376185345
Only a Chad could pull this tattoo off. Chances are you're a doughy beta
>>
>>376186572
Nah boi, I'm pretty /fit/
>>
>>376185345
Draw it out yourself, our have a friend draw it out.
But seriously consider if you actually want a tattoo like that, cause it's going to hurt a lot and cost a lot and there's no going back.
>>
Tribals are for fags, especially ones inspired by a video game
>>
Why the fuck would you ever want to get a tattoo?
>>
>>376186298
It's always fun to see people get triggered for some reason at the idea of someone else getting a tattoo.
Why do you give a shit what other people do with their body? why would you post in the thread? How does something so meaningless to you offend you?
>>
>>376186947
cause he's not a virgin
>>
>>376187010
its because they were probably raised by or around particularly arrogant baby boomers who instilled in them the mindset that anyone who doesn't look and dress as vanilla as possible is a degenerate, and is only that way because they want attention.
>>
>>376187010
Someone with a tattoo probably bullied them in high school
>>
File: 1459562133426.gif (2MB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
1459562133426.gif
2MB, 400x258px
>>376185345
>getting a tattoo from a mobile game
>>
>>376187010
>Making the same argument as sex workers
It's almost like you don't have any sense of shame or class.
>>
>>376187416
>shitting on sex workers
>>
>>376187010
>insecure retard comes on /v/ to ask how to ask for a tattoo without seeming insecure or retarded
>bro why u offended its his body his choice leave people alone what did they ever do to yooooooouuuu

Quit shitting up this board even further than it is. save the picture of your retarded cat cartoon on your phone, walk into a tattoo parlor and show them the retarded cat cartoon picture and say "i want to be as retarded as this picture pls" and then hand them a wad of hundreds as you make a mistake that will last a lifetime.

enjoy it, you literal retard.
>>
>>376187403
It's not game themed though. It's just a sweet design
>>
>>376187416
chill out nerd
try having fun for a change
>>
>>376187542
Geez bro. Did someone with a tattoo bully you as a kid?
>>
I'll never get this "tattoos are bad" 4chan ideology. Get with the times, grandpas, it's a normal thing today that normal people do.
To answer your question, OP, don't be a pussy and just go fucking print it out and take it to your artist. Going with a second hand shitty drawing or, god forbid, barely a spoken description will get you a shitty tattoo. Think about it. Are you willing to risk a shitty tattoo?
>>
>>376187542
You skipped the part where other retards showed up in a thread that they should know better to post in, especially if they genuinely believe their anti-tattoo (anti-fun) and tried to make themselves feel cool for thinking tattoos are dumb.
>>
I want a small Brand of Sacrifice but it is too much effort to go to a tattoo shop, and I wouldn't exactly know where to put it.
>>
>>376187716
>not having an argument against doing something retarded so you can look retarded permanently

Hey make sure you get your fucking sick tattoo right next the one of your favorite power ranger from when you were a kid. After all you never grow out of the things you once enjoyed.

Enjoy that conversation 15 years from now when your wife's son asks you why you paid a high school dropout working his way through an "online art degree" to draw the same generic tribal garbage every other meathead has got since 1996.
>>
>>376187989
>being this triggered over someone else's non-existent tattoo
count to ten and take deep breaths anon
>>
>>376188145
>still no argument
I'm sure your future girlfriend will think you look really cool. Make sure you save the picture of the retarded cat cartoon so they know how bad ass you really are. Maybe even save the thread where you asked 18 year olds how to ask for a tattoo.
>>
>>376187542
I don't particularly like the design either anon, but why are you being so damn preachy about this shit? The OP wasn't asking your opinion on tats, so if you didn't like the design, all you had to say was "nice tattoo faggot" and leave, instead of sitting here and complaining.
>>
>>376188236
stopped reading after your greentext because the argument was already made you illiterate nerd. Please get laid or die, we don't need more welfare manchildren fucking up this world
>>
>>376187989
Did you get a shit tattoo some time in your youth and now think that's the same case for everyone?
Or are you just this mad?
>>
>>376187416
>implying there's anything wrong with that argument
>>
Just get a tattoo of the cat.
>>
>>376188493
somevody with that shitty 1996 tribal tat fucked a girl he was into. I'm calling it
>>
File: Divine_kai.png (286KB, 597x573px) Image search: [Google]
Divine_kai.png
286KB, 597x573px
Battlecat thread
>>
>>376189383
>>376189383
Is the dude on the motorcycle from the colab event any good?
>>
>>376189461
Send him with the damage sponge's if you use him, summon him then quickly summon them so his effect can kick in. The more he gets hurt the more powerful he gets.
>>
>tfw you still haven't beaten Chapter 3 moon
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.