[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck are the catacombs man? I'm getting annoyed,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Diablo 2.jpg (427KB, 1354x985px) Image search: [Google]
Diablo 2.jpg
427KB, 1354x985px
Where the fuck are the catacombs man? I'm getting annoyed, I don't have the patience to explore shit. I'm a working man. Where is my arrow telling me to ''go here''?!
>>
>>376180482
dude
its in the monastery
they even tell you this
like you dont even need to listen to the dialogue
they literally tell you
>muh andariel in the monastery catacombs after the black marsh
cmon man
>>
>>376180670
Dude, I'm in the monastery right now. I searched the ground level and there's fucking nothing. I'm going down the prison now and I think I shouldn't be there at all.
>>
>>376180846
after prison there's more monastery shit with a waypoint
after that a cathedral entrance
and
4 levels of catacombs
buy a shit ton of antidotes for where you're going my man
>>
File: 1432677233014.png (243KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1432677233014.png
243KB, 382x417px
>>376180482

>can't navigate through one of the most linear game types every conceived

Just keep going forward.
>>
>>376181307
Oh come on man you can't tell me this is okay. I'm at level 3 prison and I have no idea if I'm going in the right direction because all he says is ''yea go to monastery man''. I mean at least say ''go past the prison you bitch'' so I'm don't have to hope I went the right way and if I didn't then I have to go all the way back and look again. Fuck.
>>
>>376180846
>failing to progress in a fucking 17 year old arpg
what the fuck. stop playing video games you fucking retard
>>
>>376181515
there is a second exit in prison level 2 that leads you to the catacombs
>>
This is satire on hand-holding in older games compared their modern equivalents, right?
>>
>>376181515
I know people play differently but have you tried just enjoying yourself clearing the areas or just simply mashing everything into mince meat and building your character along the way? I think you'd enjoy yourself more if you stopped worrying about time or about finishing it and just enjoy yourself.
>>
OP you're the reason modern video games do nothing but hold your hand.

You're a colossal moron.
>>
this is why developers put giant flashing yellow arrows to handhold players to the next destination

retards like you
>>
n00b
>>
WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG? WUG?
>>
>>376181996
>>376181926
We cannot sustain our industry today with the mindset of the 90s. The truth of the matter is that if developers want to make money, they need to make these things because not everyone is autistic enough to have spent their youth years on a neckbeard hobby like the rest of us.
>>
>>376180482
ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>>376181804
Only half, I do genuinely get impatient if things don't happen immediately though. I certainly won't stop playing this, it's rather amusing. That spell in the picture is fucking ridiculous, I don't even need weapons. I found what I was looking for, by the way, it was on the floor on which I was at the moment. I like how upset people got though. >>376181879 This guy is okay.
>>
>>376182587
>I like how upset people got though.
it's diablo, it's fucking impossible to get lost

literally all you have to do is clear the entire zone and there will be a way forward, if there's not a path to a new zone despite the map being fully explored you've entered a side-zone

the map makes it impossible to get lost
>>
>>376182171
I was a wee lad who had hardly dipped his toe into PC games by the time I accomplished what you're currently having issues with. No excuse.
>>
>>376180482

u gibbe potar or i PK u, but wug 4 traed? nr=nt
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.