[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on >His personality >His titular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1448484459718.png (461KB, 1361x768px) Image search: [Google]
1448484459718.png
461KB, 1361x768px
What's your opinion on

>His personality
>His titular game
>The possibility of him being playable again one day
>>
I want a Shadow the Hedgehog character action game.
>>
Did they ever say why Shadow looks similar to Sonic? Been over a decade since I last played a Sonic game and I might have forgotten if they did.
>>
SOMEWHERE IN CHAOS WE ALL FIND OURSELVES
THIS DESTRUCTION IS THE ONLY TALE WE TELL
>>
>His personality
Over-exagerated as an edgelord. He's simply a bit more heavy-toned than the rest of the crew but otherwise he gets shit done
>His titular game
An under-appreciated gem. Probably the best game from the dreamcast/GC/ps2 era if looked at from gameplay and level design by itself. Some of the soundtrack is part of my personal favorites as well: I am, All hail shadow, and the best rendition of the G.U.N. boss theme
Not necessary, but I wouldn't turn my head if it were mentioned in a new game. That statement extends to shadow as a whole being included in a new game, not just playable.
>>
File: Hiddenpalacesk.png (5KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
Hiddenpalacesk.png
5KB, 320x224px
>>376171751
Common fan theory is that Gerald was inspired by pic related when designing his final version of the Ultimate Life Form

It depicts Super Sonic defeating Eggman to save the Master Emerald. Gerald misinterpreted it as himself giving birth to the Ultimate Life Form, with the help of a Chaos Emerald.
>>
>>376171751

something something ultimate lifeform, sonic dna probably

if not that then something similarly edgy
>>
>>376171751
They based him off of carvings in the ancient ruins because it implied hedgehogs could control Chaos energy
>>
>>376171751
In one of the comics they explain that his natural appearance (silhouette) mimics super sonic's so that his power would be on par with his when exposed to chaos energy or some shit
>>
>>376171751

There's no in-game reason.

Most people just accept >>376171992 since there's nothing contradicting it.
>>
>>376172140
Can't wait for the day where someone asks Iizuka this in person just so he can retcon it with whatever's on his mind at the time

Just like Miyamoto did with the Koopalings not being Bowser's kids.
>>
>>376171013
>His personality
the most basic edge personality
>His titular game
the most obscure game in sonics history thats still fun to go back to every once in a while
i would like it but i don't think it will happen ever again
>>
>>376171751

Because he's a hedgehog?

All the other hedgehogs in the series are depicted as looking as similar to Sonic or more, other than Amy (and even she looked the same originally).

>>376171992
>Gerald

Literally who?
>>
>>376172347
Read the OP character description.
>>
I actually liked his character arc in Sonic 06
He basically just told an Eldritch time monster to fuck off with all his dumb edgy shit the whole game
>>
>>376171013
He's cool. is he coming back?
>>
>>376172347
Are you retarded? Shadow has always been a manufactured life form, not a hedgehog. There are no hedgehogs that look like Sonic in the game canon, other than Silver. And no one talks about Silver anymore.
>>
so, where was that damn fourth chaos emerald?
>>
>>376171013
>His personality
Was cool in Adventure 2, is overplayed and pointless forward since he's a clone/robot/whatever
>His titular game
Interesting idea but awful execution. I like cartoon characters in gritty and dark situations like Conker.
Meh.
>>
>>376174475
I believe Tails had it in his plane at the time
>>
>>376171013
He's so cool and edgy and I hope he shows up in the Sonic Boom cartoon again
>>
>>376171912
>An under-appreciated gem. Probably the best game from the dreamcast/GC/ps2 era if looked at from gameplay and level design by itself.
You were doing good until this part. You made it way too obvious that you're just shitposting.
>>
>>376172347
>literally who
Fuck off
>>
>>376171013
>His personality
A necessary evil. Having an edgy antihero provided decent balance to the game's cast, who at the point of his introduction were just a bunch of happy animals working together.
>His titular game
Not great, but somewhat underrated. Some people place it on the same level as 06 and Boom, but its much better. It's only slightly worse than Heroes in my opinion.
I welcome any game that makes Sonic's friends playable, I enjoyed varied gameplay. Something along the lines of SA1 and Heroes would be ideal.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.