[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Killer 7 and loved it. Are any of the other Suda51

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Killer7.jpg (32KB, 330x470px) Image search: [Google]
Killer7.jpg
32KB, 330x470px
Just finished Killer 7 and loved it. Are any of the other Suda51 games worth playing?
>>
>>376170045
both No More Heroes and The Silver Case
>>
No more Heroes.
Also it's not a good game, but Killer is dead has really interesting visuals.
>>
>>376170045
Plenty, but I'll make the rec no one else ever does: Flower Sun and Rain.
>>
>>376170169
>>376170185
Thanks I was thinking of checking out NMH next since they teased a new game
>>376170202
When I look up Flower, Sun, and Rain I see its on ps2 and ds. Is the ds port really watered down or something?
>>
>>376170448
The DS version reminded me of Saturn graphics, which I found charming. The big draw is the game's humour, so if you can see past the port's shortcomings then you should still enjoy it. It's a very funny game.
>>
Silver case is pretty good.
>>
>>376170045
all of them
>>
Did you nuke Japan? Also, didn't Suda mention how he was in talks with Capcom to do something new related to Killer7 recently?
>>
>>376170773
Of course, I wasn't going to betray my home country
>>
>>376170045
Go play Killer8, op. Play the whole thing. You are not allowed to proceed to a new game until you've finished Killer8.
>>
>>376170448

You have to learn an 80 page manual to play Flower, Sun & Rain
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.