[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Invincible backdash >FADC >Death by chip Yet people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: USF4.png (538KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
USF4.png
538KB, 500x275px
>Invincible backdash
>FADC
>Death by chip

Yet people championed this over V?

I don't get it.
>>
File: ITS FUN TO STAY AT THE.jpg (104KB, 907x391px) Image search: [Google]
ITS FUN TO STAY AT THE.jpg
104KB, 907x391px
>>376166825
More stuff to do and wasnt aimed at fat gay people.
>>
>>376166825
don't forget about Healing Nigger
>>
>>376167005
You're gonna be delusional if you think she's not gonna be in V with healing as her V-Trigger.
>>
>invincible backdash over literally no defensive options
>v-trigger
Chip death is in most games.
>>
>Invincible backdash
Which was also in 3S
>FADC
which was more or less the difference between complete shitter and halfway competent
>Death by chip
which has been a thing in fighting games since SF1

USF4 got put down too soon. Even up to the last major signups were increasing over previous ones, and Capcom decided to kill it in its prime to trot out the next horse.

>>376167005

Yup, miss Healing Nigger who only got mained by about 3 people who all subsequently dropped her when they realized she's still shit tier.
>>
>>376166825
They're both bad games, but SFV is much much worse. They could not have taken the series in a worse direction if they wanted to.
>>
>>376167270
V-Trigger is a good mechanic, though. Much better than Ultras.
>>
>>376167410
What? You had to combo into ultras most of the time with shit scaling. If you fuck up activating V-trigger you are still + and get another dozen or so fucking chances to remove half of your opponents life. It's fucking aids as a comeback mechanic.
>>
>>376167410
t. retard that didn't know how to bait and punish wakeup ultras
>>
Giant roster and an arcade mode
>>
>>376166825
>Invincible backdash
What's so bad about it? Other than some characters like Rose having absurd backdashes
>FADC
Sacrificing two bars of meter for a gamble, and it's punishable on block in Ultra
>Death by chip
Only retards complain about this. If you don't want to get chipped don't put yourself in the situation to be chipped out.
>>
Death by chip is a good thing tho. Fireballs in V are already trash unless your name is Guile so taking away an aspect of their utility is a bad decision IMO.
>>
>>376167389
dropped her after winning Evo
>>
I miss USF4 Infiltration.
>>
>>376166825
it made excellent adventures more fun to watch
>>
>>376167846
It was such cancer fighting DP characters with DP FADC Ultra combos, Ryu specifically. Want to set up any oki shit? Tough luck, eat this ultra real quick. And it was safe for so fucking long. Hell, it's not even something you can punish super hard for some characters for something that might blow 40-ish% of your health in an otherwise advantageous position.
>>
>>376168570
Yeah, blocking when your opponent has 2 bars is unheard of.
>>
>>376168528
Post your favorite, I need something to watch
>>
>>376168901
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm13sikOlI4

the first half of this episode gets me every time
>>
>>376167410
>Season 2 arrives
>Beat Urien's ass the whole match
>Have to watch out because at any point half his normals or an ex.shoulder starts the aegis wild ride
>Get taken for a ride for 40% of my health + a possible reset
How the fuck is that not worse than ultra?
Don't even get my started on Balrog.
>>
>>376168660
Yeah, just giving up offense on knockdown because of a shit mechanic that only benefited a small number of the roster is great and intuitive gameplay.
>>
>>376170112
They spend 2 bars to reset to neutral.
>>
>>376170112
>waaaah i have to think on offense instead of running autopilot trash
>>
>>376170085
There's literally nothing wrong with Balrog.
>>
>>376167393
This desu.

>>376170345
Autopilot is what SFV players call "honest", because you have to take the mix-up and they think baitable reversals are dishonest.
SFV defenders are embarrassing.
>>
>>376170345
Having had a free out or even 40% damage from a knockdown was obnoxious at best, I'm fine with a DP being there but a fucking ultra on top of that and that shit being safe fro so many years can suck my dick. Ultra made it better, and I enjoyed that version except for shit like 1 frame links everywhere and what not, while at the same time having huge leniency for inputs and shit, made the game's design seem a bit all over the place in terms of execution. SFV has a lot of issues and I hope Capcom would learn before they bury the game in stupid shit, but that does not make SFIV and its flaws excusable in any way.
>>
>>376173456
>2 bars
>free
Fuck off already.
>>
File: 1465672289049.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1465672289049.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>376173617
Implying bars weren't built left and right, and 2 bars is as close as it gets to free when you get that kind of payoff.
>>
Why is SFV better tho
>>
>>376166825
People get nostalgic over shit games when shitties games come out.
>>
>>376174548
It's faster.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.