[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Game tells you to do something >Do it >Get punished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: Cloud_Suggestion.jpg (23KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
Cloud_Suggestion.jpg
23KB, 400x268px
>Game tells you to do something
>Do it
>Get punished
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
>>376138035
>Trusting on a nigger
You only have yourself to blame
>>
>>376138035
> game has translation errors out the ass
> this dupes newfags

wooooooow
>>
>>376138035
The next sentence is him telling you it will counterattack.
>>
File: wat u miin.jpg (34KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
wat u miin.jpg
34KB, 640x637px
>>376138320
>The player is at fault because they haven't already played the game and know the translation is bad
>>
>>376138395
by the time it does, most players would have pressed attack already
>>
>>376138035
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

FUCK YOU, BARRET
>>
>>376138291
Think that's Cloud saying it
>>
Touch the stove!
And you'll get burned!
>>
>>376138442
> game comes with manual telling you ahead of time theres a glaring error during this boss fight

I forgot westcucks get triggered over reading
>>
>DRINK THE POISON!

>AND YOU DIE!
>>
File: cloud.jpg (5KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
cloud.jpg
5KB, 214x236px
>>376138478
Also the way it's worded means when both lines are taken together, it sounds like you're supposed to attack when the tail is up to prevent it counterattacking, which is just bewildering.

>They fixed "This guy are sick" in later releases but didn't fix this garbage
Incredible.
>>
>>376138617
>westcuck
mhh pls go
>>
>>376138478
Patience is a virtue.
>>
>>376138617
>Reading the manual for a JRPG
Why the fuck would anyone do this? They always, always have spoilers in them, usually they at least reveal the entire party ahead of time.
>>
>>376138882
Bait
>>
>>376138617
Prove it
>>
>>376139150
Open your fucking FFVII manual you stupid nigger . It has a short walkthrough at the back.
>>
>>376139150
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_VII/Manual/North_America#pg50
>>
>>376138981
Not him, but how the fuck is that bait, you fucking retard? The manual had every party member and their blood types and shit. I don't think FF8 had the same problem but some games have spoilers in the manual and in one case the back cover.
>>
>>376140203
Because you don't want to miss out optional characters such as Yuffie and Vincent and then get fucked over when you read about them on the internet?

Or you are completely clueless what an item does, and the manual told you about it?
>>
>Get punished
>Use a potion

>Oh I guess that wasn't a big deal, I don't see any reason to post this on /v/ and make a huge fuss over it since a lot of things in life are inconvenient and nobody talks about every little thing that gets in the way
>>
>>376138541
>Trusting on a meteorological object,you have only yourself to blame
>>
>>376139416
well shit nigga you're right
>Boss Tips: Scorpion Guard
>>
File: hey buddy.jpg (16KB, 295x281px) Image search: [Google]
hey buddy.jpg
16KB, 295x281px
>>376140525
>Someone discusses a video game on /v/
>Complain about it
Hey buddy I think you got the wrong thread, the homo board's two links down.
>>
>>376138617
That doesn't make it okay
>>
>>376140382
All they said was that they wouldn't read the manual because it would probably contain spoilers.
>Because you don't want to miss out optional characters such as Yuffie and Vincent
Where in the manual does it explain how to find them, dumbass? Please explain to me how seeing those two characters in the manual would help you find them unless you planned to explore or read about it somewhere else anyways.

>Or you are completely clueless what an item does
Maybe because there's a description for every single item in the game within the menus, and even in battle if you press select? Did your stupid ass even play the games?
>>
>>376138478
Sometimes, they pressed attack before the message about the tail even popped up.
>>
>Still assmad about a simple translation mistake 20 years later.

How is it even possible to be THIS autistic?
>>
File: 1493995026993.png (345KB, 450x771px) Image search: [Google]
1493995026993.png
345KB, 450x771px
>>376140525
This. Even if you get hit by that attack, you still have a chance to recover and he'll pretty much be dead soon after anyways. People also forget that this game wasn't from an age where one game over wouldn't send someone into a spiral of butthurt and depression. You can reload the fucking save file.
>>
File: 1453462812654.jpg (60KB, 480x386px) Image search: [Google]
1453462812654.jpg
60KB, 480x386px
>>376140960
>I only play games in the month of their release
Must be nice having a hyperbolic time chamber
>>
>>376140525
>nobody talks about every little thing that gets in the way
How sheltered are you?
I sorta envy you though.
>>
>>376138617
>why would you ever look at a guy are you a casual or something???
>duuude it literally says in the guise how to beat him are you gay maybe wtf
>>
>>376141496
Unless they never get past Disk 1, this can't be true. Not him btw.
>>
>>376140525
>dumb shit 12 year old me kept attacking while the tail was up
>used potions to heal every time
>still beat it
>didn't find out about the controversy until I read some forum thread about hardest bosses in video games.

Modern gamers couldn't cope with 90s games.
>>
>>376141897
>why would you ever look at a guy
>are you gay
F R E U D
R
E
U
D
>>
>>376138617
>After several attacks, the Guard Scorpion raises his tail and begins to shake violently, at which point Cloud warns Barret to be careful. When this occurs, stop your attacks. Attacking the boss while his tail is raised over his head causes him to counterattack with his super weapon, the Tail Laser. This move causes close to 75 points of damage to both characters. When the boss returns to his normal stance, continue your regular attack pattern.
This is from the walkthrough section that has a warning not to read if you don't want to be spoiled. Doesn't sound like it warns you ahead of time.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.