[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games where you play for a hundred hours and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (113KB, 806x468px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
113KB, 806x468px
What are some games where you play for a hundred hours and ragequit every time?
>>
>>376132662
>buy game
>be shit at game and get angry like a little kid
>instead of uninstalling and moving on, ask support to remove it from library

But why.
>>
>>376132805
To stop reinstalling to try and git gud?
>>
>>376132662
Dota 2
I uninstall and reinstall it every 50 match or so
>>
>>376132862
That's some next level lack of self control.
Are people addicted to being mad?
>>
>>376133013
>Are people addicted to being mad?
I realised where i am as i posted
>>
>>376132662
>buy game
>cant gid gud
>cant even resell it and get some money back
>remove the license from the account instead

baka pcūck
>>
Permanent removal isn't the same as a refund, you're essentially throwing your games away.
>>
>>376133013
???
Some people just have nothing else to play, did you think about that?
>>
>>376133146
You have nothing else to play? Maybe the problem is you.
>>
>>376133097
Good because I had the image ready.
>>
>>376133247
I'm open to suggestions anytime.
>>
>>376133247
dark souls gameplay is kinda addictive though
other games feel weightless and less satisfying after
>>
>>376133146
Shit man, i find that hard to believe.

>>376133297
Was it the "I'm almost enjoying my anger" one?
>>
>>376133013
some people just want to overcome it once and for all.
I got mad at DaS1 to the point of uninstalling it, reinstalled it and got to Manus, that's where I quit and felt comfortable
>>
>>376133705
>>376133365
>>376133097
This.
The entire point of Dark Souls is accepting your faults and improving.
SOTFS is deliberately designed to push you to your limits with ganks and contrasting enemy encounters.
Also some NPC attacks clip through walls, so fairness isn't a big thing.
>>
>>376133705
Sure, i get that.
But you have to weight that against your mental health. Getting so mad at a videogame that you have something worth up to 60 currencies removed from your account means you should probably re-evaluate your priorities and take some anger management classes.

>>376134005
The enemy attacks clipping through walls when yours get canceled is some legit bullshit that's true.

But the only thing that i can say was "pushing the limits" in DaS2:SotFS (or any other DaS i think) is the red phantoms. That fucker in front of drangleic castle in NG+, jesus christ.
>>
>>376134318
It's not just that.
The game doesn't allow you to have fun in a legitimate and consequence-free way.
You can't get "overpowered" in 15 minutes like in DKS1.
You can't spend a weekend farming souls and trying out different item upgrades without queueing with flipping havels.
You can't afford to die several times in a row.
Parrying is much more difficult now and no i-frames.
Adaptability is a thing.
>>
>>376134318
damn i couldn't get past Astoria in ng+
>>
>>376132662
>ragequit

I hope you actually meant "stopped playing because it was a bad game".
>>
>>376132662
Unironically: Binding of Isaac.
>Boot it up
>get an 'Amnesia' pill, or get confrotned with another bad design-choice, of which there are plenty
>be annoyed
>play very badly because I can't stop being angry about x
>uninstall
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.