[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av10 271296/ >Red Ash had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0004.jpg (65KB, 1110x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
65KB, 1110x621px
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av10271296/

>Red Ash had its anime leaked 3 days ago on some Japanese streaming site
>Absolutely no news about it whatsoever

Did Comcept and Studio 4C fuck up that badly, or did people forget it exists?
>>
>>376126356
I would believe both.
>>
Do you see that logo? Animax is a TV station. That's not a leak.
>>
>>376126356
It wasn't leaked. It aired on Animax in Japan a few days ago and someone recorded it.
>>
Beck is cute!
>>
>>376126581
>>376126624
Well I feel stupid now. That said I still wonder how this managed to fly under the radar, considering the controversy it had on kickstarter and the fact that it and Red Ash more or less killed Inafunes career I thought it would at least try to create some attention.
>>
>>376126815
That's just how incompetent Comcept are. They didn't tell anyone, not even backers, this was happening.
>>
>>376126356
That looked alright. But I can't nihongo past a few words. I know the chick at the end said "there are more worlds?" and that's it.
>>
>>376126815
>I still wonder how this managed to fly under the radar
It probably didn't help that Nyaa is kill. I might have noticed the raw being uploaded.
And if I'm not mistaken, Animax is a premium station, so not a lot of people have it.
>>
>>376127072
True. It's the equivalent to Starz or HBO.
>>
It will be chinese funded anime trash, we are getting them every season now.
>>
So what is that a single ova or episode one?
>>
God the CG is so disgusting.
>>
>>376127957
A single OVA. That was the KS goal, 180000 or so for a 22 minute short.

At least it delivered unlike MN9
>>
>>376128841
Is it actually fun?
>>
File: logo_game.png (214KB, 470x602px) Image search: [Google]
logo_game.png
214KB, 470x602px
Wait wasnt Call going to be black in this? That was like the only appealing thing this had, delicious brown.
They whitewashed her already?
>>
File: WE.jpg (110KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
110KB, 1360x768px
>>376129120
Pic for comparison
>>
>>376128976
It's [spoilers] actually alright aside from the CG. It feels more like though that there is a lot more planned than what was shown though, I think there was some update saying that they're getting funds from some the Japanese government as part of some plan to train animators and continue it, whatever that means [/spoilers]

>>376129120
In fairness that's concept art at best
>>
>>376127697

It's worse. The CG is disgusting
>>
>>376129414
The look like ps2 character models
>>
>>376126356
I legit forgot it existed.
>>
>>376129328
Ahh, they might get an anime mirai fund or something like that. Fun fact: Little Witch Academia and Death Billiard were initially funded in the same way.
>>
What about the MN9 anime? Anyone remembers that pitch video?
>>
>>376129521
Everyone did, you aren't alone.

>>376129562
Yeah that's what it was, the anime mirai of tamago fund. As for Little Witch Academia, wasn't that a kickstarter movie for the longest time? Did it finally get a show?

>>376129654
I remember that. Let's be honest, it'll never happen, or at most the Ben 10 studio used that as inspiration for their Megaman show.
>>
>>376129821
Yeah, LWA finally got a show, but it started as a Anime Mirai short, then got funding for a longer 40 minutes episode via kickstarter before getting a show early this year.
>>
That wasnt horrible, too bad about the CG though
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.