[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm level 30 and my Charisma stat is still at 1, what the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: irl4.jpg (58KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
irl4.jpg
58KB, 500x750px
I'm level 30 and my Charisma stat is still at 1, what the fuck? I'm going to die a virgin if this bug doesn't get fixed.
>>
>>376126316
hard to increase your charisma without leaving the starting area
>>
Take the retail profession, it will level your charisma up quite quickly. Not just from lying to your customers but also from having to pretend to be happy all the time.
>>
File: 1494018311567.jpg (882KB, 2480x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1494018311567.jpg
882KB, 2480x1748px
>tfw i can fuck my lady literally anytime i feel like and she cleans my house and gives me money. Just had to settle for someone 16 years older.
>>
>randomized stats at the start
>can't even choose body height and different proportions
>literally pay2win
>huge unbalanced between every job
>world is basically run by a council of autist jews
>no expansion about exploring space
>no expansion about exploring deep sea

we have to go back
>>
>>376126908
>Yet ANOTHER political expansion that doesn't even fix the broken government types that keep this shit going
>>
>>376126908
It could be worse. You could be in the North Korean faction, where that one fat autist player basically controls everything.
>>
>>376126316
Time played =/= skill.
Git gud.
>>
Take some MDMA.
>>
>>376126612
sup macaroni
>>
>>376126316
It's not a bug, it's a feature!
>>
>no monthly fee
I'm suing for false advertisement.
>>
>>376127413
>massive world to explore

and 70% of it is just fucking water
>>
>>376126316
what's your strength stat at? if you put all your skill points in magic then no shit you're going to have low level charisma
>>
>>376126316
Good on you bro, you've unlocked the wizard class.
>>
>>376126493
The retail profession is currently broken. Instead of receiving the proper charisma multiplier, you get stacks of a debuff called "Chains of Woe".
>>
>>376126316
That bug will never be fixed until you stop making stupid as fuck threads like this one.

Want to get laid? Stop being a manchild, it is that simple.

And dont even try to use the "no fun allowed" card with me. You are goddamn 30 for fucks sake.
>>
How do I respawn?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.