[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They finally create a game featuring a female protagonist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: gro up.jpg (337KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gro up.jpg
337KB, 1280x720px
>They finally create a game featuring a female protagonist like they should have done from the very first game.
>/v/ shitters shit all over it.

I know you guys are friendless and everything, but could you faggots stop with the racist shit for once? It's fucking 2017.

Fucking grow up.
>>
>>376118604
Falseflagging aside, we've known about her since the first game, the people getting angry are dumb /pol/tard redditors who don't actually play video games.
>>
>>376118647
She should have been the main character in the first game to begin with.
>>
>>376118604
To be fair, I'll never fucking understand /v/ and their shitty fucking problems with vaginas. Fucking virgin losers.
>>
>>376118604
False-flagging aside, this shit has to stop with the /pol/tards invading our fucking board.

Just check this shit out.

>>376115321

I fucking hate this false controversy shit they keep shoving down our throats.
>>
>Trailer for long-awaited sequel comes out.
>/v/ shits on it because the main character is female.

I want /pol/ to leave.
>>
>>376119373
My problem isnt that shes female but that he shas the design of an early rejected LoL character
>>
>>376118604
Female main characters have no place in action games.

>>376118647
Yes, Darksiders has had a garbage setting infiltrated by feminist liberal agenda-pushing retards since the very beginning that do not understand what the word horseMEN means. They went as far as to make the Watcher embody a man who calls women whores and bitches when he referred to the Uriel, implying it is a bad thing.

>>376119084
>calls people virgins
>posts animu
Fuck off white knight weebtrash. If you smash you dont have to put vagina on a pedestal and pretend women are more than they are. Subservient cumdumpsters who should stay at home.
>>
>>376118647
I honestly think that the main issue with the game is that her model and the gameplay itself looks like shit. It's nothing that can't be fixed but if I came to know anything about """pre-alphas""", it's most likely going to stay the same.
>>
>>376120197
pretty sure he gets more pussy than you do
>>
>>376120197
Stop talking out of your ass. It was like this since the first game. God Damn it.

Also she looks like a Comic character, if you ever read one in your like.
>>
>>376120691
Where the fuck did I say it was not like that since the first game? I literally said Darksiders was a liberal-infested propaganda fest since the very beginning you illiterate faggot.

>>376120651
>nice guy white knight betashitter
>getting more pussy

Yeah I am absolutely certain.
>>
>Game with female protagonist
>SJWs shit all over it

Calling it now
>>
>>376118647
>>376119373
Yep. Pretty much this.
>>
>>376118604
this is blatantly falseflaggin
/pol/ has nothing to do with it. Anyone who played the previous games isn't bothered at all by an already established character.

I'm more inclined to believe there are a bunch of SJWs pretending to be enraged pollacks to manifacture rage for clicks.

This is another nothing
>>
>>376120803
(you)
>>
>>376118647
Nobody is actually angry, its pure shitposting
>>
>>376119084
Why is Suika so cute
>>
>>376118647
>>376119373
>>376120907
>/pol/
>/pol/
>/pol/
>/pol/
>/pol/

you need to face the fact you have a mental illness and your favourite boogeyman left this board a long long time ago.

The only board left where /pol/ bother to shitpost is /tv/ which is basically a proxy war against reddit. The rest are fantasies
>>
So this is the latest auto shitpost game dujour, keep trying /v/ maybe one day you'll find another tor
>>
File: 1452137096936.png (33KB, 293x282px) Image search: [Google]
1452137096936.png
33KB, 293x282px
/v/ keeps saying its pandering because they just put a female character in it
i think its completely fine they took a character from their own world with her own personality and made her playable in this next game
pandering would have been pulling a completely unknown character and giving her the protagonist slot with a stereotypical personality instead
>>
>>376118604
>>/v/ shitters shit all over it.

Oh you must be one of those neofags that need to make up shit in order to play White knight right?

Literally you are so retard that the design of Fury was known years ago.

Only people complaining are just neofags and feminists roleplaying.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.