[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that MG 1 through MGS 3 was the perfect video game story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
Reminder that MG 1 through MGS 3 was the perfect video game story and that everything past that is not canon. Pic related is the last moment of the Metal Gear series.
>>
>>376116212
But PW had a better story than 3.
>>
The ending of Snake Eater was so fucking great. It was just perfect.
Meanwhile, the ending of Guns of the Patriots was a disaster. They shat all over the series so bad.
>>
>>376116212
1 > 4 > MG1 > MG2 > shit > V > 2 > 3
>>
>>376116260
(you)
>>
>>376116212
You're wrong. MGS4 was a fine ending to the saga, and MGS:PW (HD) is the way better, perfect "MGS5" game, which it was meant to be as well.
>>
>>376116260
>Muh hyper advanced AIs and robots in the 70s, just 10 ten years after the most advanced thing was the fucking Shagohod
Somewhere along the line Kojima got bumped on the head and forgot he was creating prequels, not sequels.
>>
>>376116212
surprise surprise, another man whoring it up for female attention. mgs3 is your favorite mgs isn’t it, that’s typical, the simplistic game for the simplistic male brain. males just can’t understand the deep and nuanced intricacies of mgs2, it’s too much for them, of course you’d like the game with the boobies and eating wild animals (lol men have fucking STUPID interests i dont even get it) and snake not wearing skin tight pants???? i bet you dont even know what homoeroticism is, heterodrone, i bet you skip the cutscenes. why dont you go back to your dumb man games for men like call of duty an d madden sports games instead of tryingh to pretend that you know ANYTHJING about REAL GAMES FOR GIRLS like metal gear solid and coming into our cool girl space with yuour dirty penis and youre beard?
>>
>>376116212
It still pisses me off about the ending in 4.
It could have ended perfectly. Snake killing himself would be a pretty fucking good ending.
>>
>>376116875

well. Kojima had that in mind but Konami stepped in and said no.
>>
LLLLLLLLLLLLIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
File: end.jpg (229KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
229KB, 1280x720px
4 tried so fucking hard to replicate that and failed so miserably
>>
>>376116490
Contrarian: The Post
>>
Was there anything that MGS 4 didn't ruin? I guess you could say they didn't ruin Snake and Otacon, but other than that, EVERYTHING was ruined. Every single character, every single plot point from the original trilogy.
>>
>>376116212
I wanna fug quiet
>>
>>376116212
Everything past MGS1 is not canon.
>>
>>
It was (You) all along, you were the Snakes
>>
File: you.png (47KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
47KB, 500x408px
>>376117842
>>
>>376118043
Not an argument
>>
>>376116212
MGS5 had a better story then its predeccesors tho
>>
File: Metal-Gear-Solid-III.jpg (106KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
Metal-Gear-Solid-III.jpg
106KB, 600x336px
The entire end of Metal Gear Solid 3, from the moment you fight The Boss to the credits, is as close as vidya will ever get to kino.
>>
>>376118101
Not an argument
>>
File: 357-1.jpg (129KB, 537x472px) Image search: [Google]
357-1.jpg
129KB, 537x472px
>>376116212
I kind of have a soft spot for Peace Walker but I think it would've been fine if the series ended at 4.

>>376117257
Wasn't one of the other endings he had in mind Otacon and Snake getting executed or something?
>>
>>376118598
4 ruined the series
>>
>>376116212
2>3>4>1
fcuking fight me poofta cunts
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.