[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you evee had like a legit dream about a vidya you were playing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Have you evee had like a legit dream about a vidya you were playing?

What was it? I just woke up from having a dream about a GTA like game set in a cyberpunk alaska. And it had a thousand olayer lobbies.
>>
I never remember my dreams.
>>
File: Protagonist_vs_Zinyak.jpg (180KB, 842x469px) Image search: [Google]
Protagonist_vs_Zinyak.jpg
180KB, 842x469px
>>376115384
I rarely remember my dreams, and the ones I do aren't vidya related.

The only vidya one I do remember having is where I was the protagonist in saints row 4 fighting the alien leader in his spaceship outside the white house, and we're just beating the shit out of each other.

I never even played the fucking game, so I have no idea why I even had that dream in the first place.
>>
>>376115384
I think I had a dream about playing Xenoblade X before it released. Having a blast running through Primordia and all that jazz. I remember waking up feeling angry because the game wouldn't release for a few months.
>>
>>376115384
Played Max Payne while I was sick. Had vivid and terrifying nightmares about this section of the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwO2OJv92h0
>>
>>376115384
yes. mine was actually rly good though and the enjoyment was so vivid i feel like i should become one of those mad artist drug junkies that are like "i dreamed it and created it"
the weird part is the memory is fractured, i don't remember anything before "walking into the game" ... i'll just greentext this shit

>me, 4 friends
>5 of us are in gigantic warehouse, multi-layered stories, lots of fucking wiring/cabling/stairs/corridors
10/10 level design, great atmosphere
>we are all geared up in some kind of semi futuristic military gear similar to the MGS aesthetic i guess.
>we can communicate with each other reminiscent of teamspeak/vent
this is where shit gets fucking real
>voiceover comes on through our headsets
>listen up troopers, your mission here today is vital for mankind's survival.
5 min monologue about humanityfuckyeah.jpg
>hear a strange noise
>we all perk up
>this jellyfish like alien appears from invisibility a few metres infront of us infront of us
>charges
>we all yelling at each other over mic
>5 man shoot the shit out of it
HOLYFUCK.JPG
>we are all panicking feels real as fuck
>voiceover comes back
>alright men, our message signal was intercepted by the goo cunts you best get the fuck out of there men
HOLYFUCKWTFISHAPPENING.JPG
>noises and lights start flashing we see these jellyfish things all around
>we slowly hide in and around the 10/10 level design
>team mate tells us to press button on our helmets
>digital display visor with minimal HUD and a navigation compass to the exit
holyfugwegamin4realz.jpg
we chat for about 5 mins about our plan, peak around corners and such, tryin to see the exit and not get spotted. we form a loose plan and decide to get the fuck out.
>we make our way towards a set of stairs with a strut leading near the exit
>make it upstairs and see about 30 jellyfish things appear
>one teamamte panics immediately and starts spraying
>we all react and start spraying at them
>they charge towards us
>>
>>376115494
I said this for years. around february I got a journal app and started just writing snippets when I woke up and this week I have 5 dream bits recorded.
no utility, but it is kind of neat
>>
>>376116935
>>376116935
Thats extreme. Jelly fish are terrifying.
>>
File: 1487447175340.jpg (57KB, 466x411px) Image search: [Google]
1487447175340.jpg
57KB, 466x411px
I remember playing bannerlord couple days ago in my dream. It's so goddamn good. It plays like crusader king + the goodness of warband combat. The graphics was top notch and comfy as fuck. It did runs buttery smooth on my 5 years old laptop, and then I woke up.
>>
>>376117203
yeah they weren't quite jellyfish, more like jellyfish and the aliens from independance day mashed together, but strong on the jellyfish side.
>>376116935
Cont.
>we all rush backwards down the stairs shooting at these goo pricks
>we fumble about 1/4 up from the bottom
>all tumble down on top of eachother
>grate we land on falls through as the jellyfish start rushing down the stairs
typical movie shit, we hit the next level, that grate falls through, repeat, until we hit a celler/basement
>we're all covered and shit
>spend a few minutes discussing wtf jusst happened
>hear all kinds of noises above and unsure what to do we slowly make our way towards a wall
>dark as fuck so can't see shit
oh boy, jump scare segment of the game
>get bumped in pitch black
>nope.jpg
>i scream over comms who tf did that shieeet nikka n shieeet
>call my mate a cunt
>they all say they didn't touch me
NOOOOOPE.jpg
>teammate yells he felt something
>mate says everyone place a hand on shoulders tacticool as fuck
>5 man link, walking through pitchblack in a single direction in attempt to hit a wall
MGS codec beep
>Men, this is the colonel, we upgraded your equipment and if your visibility is unclear you can switch your vision modes
>swap to nightvision
wtf is that giant blob?
>blob moves
FUCK ITS A JELLYFISH BOSS
>mate sees door, tells us
>we slower than before sneak over
>open door, it creaks
FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUUUUCK
>boss shuffles but goes back to being still
>staircase at door
>make our way to top
fuck boys, that was fucking close what the fuck
>mate kicks something on the floor, causing it to tumble down the stairs making a fuckload of noise
lordoftheringsminesofmoriathrowyourselfinnexttimedickhead.jpg
>weird and loud as fuck aquatic jellyfish squeel
>rush out the door at stair top
>atleast 12 jellyfishes notice us as soon as we open it
>scream into comms LEEROY JENKINS TO THE STRUT NEAR THE EXIT
>we all start spraying on the run towards the exit
>>
>>376115384
This morning I dreamt of losing my own car in someone's else garage. I had to force to myself to wake up since the absurdity of the situation was starting to get unbearable.
>>
I had this dream where you and your party were secretly being raised and watched over like the Truman Show. The MC eventually becomes aware but is pursued by this Orwellian group/government who don't want you to leave. All the food you would buy would heal your health, but it had a hidden effect. It furthers the brainwashing until your a zombie. However, cooked or food found didn't have the effect but didn't heal as much. Weapons were very hard to find, so most of the fighting was done with hand on hand. With your party backing you up and providing plans. Game had multiple endings that were based on different means of escape, but only one will work if you pay attention. I remember failing one ending and being caught. Woke up when I was strapped to a chair and the were about to put a needle in my eye.
>>
>>376115384
>play Prototype
>dream I can jump like Alex Mercer

So fucking fun.
>>
File: 1493730286204.png (95KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493730286204.png
95KB, 512x512px
>>376115384
Sometimes I have dreams where I'm just sitting there browsing 4chan and then I wake up feeling deeply depressed.
>>
Dreamed about Donkey Kong Country 3 a lot as a kid, imagining the game as much bigger and greater than it ever was because I never could afford to buy it and finally complete my trilogy.
>>
Most of my best most fun dreams tend to be about vidya, either what I've been playing for a week straight or something involving two games blended together, other times its not based off of any vidya but I am still aware that I'm "playing" a vidya game in my dream so theres no fear or worry most of the time just fun and interesting shit, its like I know deep down its just a vidya game so I dont get scared or anything when spooky shit happens or whatever.

I'd say most of my vidya dream revolve around playing Battlefield with others in huge servers, with total visual realism, in more interesting settings and maps than anything in real life battlefield, often with naval warfare, sometimes modern sometimes WWII era.

Its cool because you know its a multiplayer vidya game deep down but theres no controller, you are just in it, it gwts even wierder when I have RTS vidya dreams its like I'm seeing the screen and the top down viewpoint but theres no keyboard and no mouse yet I'm still controlling, panning, viewing units just fine, its so cool. And my RTS vidya dreams sometimes are like mods to the IRL game, that dont even exist in real life as mods, but only in my dreams, though when I had a dream about COH the closest mod that came to that experience in my dreams was Blitzkrieg mod.

Dreams are fucking cool.
>>
>>376119453

that sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>376115384
ive never dreamed about being in a game but i have dreamed about grinding a games multiplayer only to find when i wake i still have to do it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.