[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>23 years old >jaded >still can't play horror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: SOMA-E315-PV-Init.jpg (45KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
SOMA-E315-PV-Init.jpg
45KB, 600x338px
>23 years old
>jaded

>still can't play horror games without muting the volume and putting on background noise
>>
>>376104494
I'm the same, so what?
Would you rather shrug off every spook and miss the experience entirely?
>>
>>376104494
Soma isn't scary. Just run up to the monsters and you'll see for yourself. There's no punishment for it and they don't look scary at all.
>>
>>376104872
I love horror and I really want to have the balls to play a horror game properly. I expose myself to more frights than most people yet I am too scared to complete a videogame.
>>
>>376104494
pussy
>>
>>376106534
This, unfortunately. The moment you realize there is no real threat it becomes a sci-fi underwater simulator.
>>
File: Tipula_maxima-20080710-02[1].jpg (273KB, 1294x1087px) Image search: [Google]
Tipula_maxima-20080710-02[1].jpg
273KB, 1294x1087px
I've never been scared by a video game or a movie past the age of 12. But if one of these fuckers appears in my vicinity I freak the fuck out.

Fun fact: these insects are 100% harmless, they can't bite, sting, or cause any harm to anything, and survive entirely on eating fruit.
>>
Why play horror games then?
Some wasnt one anyways.
>>
>>376107728

Dude these fuckers are like the devil's spawn. I wouldn't care about them if they didn't take every chance they had to fucking fly in your face for no reason whatsoever.
>>
>>376107946
>for no reason
They think your eyeballs are fruits, that's why.
>>
>>23 years old
>>jaded

This extended childhood for millennials really needs to die.
>>
File: 1485629122281.jpg (26KB, 640x594px) Image search: [Google]
1485629122281.jpg
26KB, 640x594px
>>376107946
They're probably the dumbest insect in existence, they can barely fly due to their size, it's not like they fly in your face on purpose. I've read somewhere that they may go extinct because they're targeted by insecticides and due to their clumsiness they fly in traffic or get stuck in human structures, getting killed in the process. I feel bad for them but they're retardedly spoopy for me, some time ago I had one trapped between my blinds and window, and I couldn't open the window to get it out so I waited like a week with my window closed until it died. I could barely look at it through the glass, it looks absolutely repulsive.
>>
>>376107713
This makes Resident Evil 1 & 2 the best horror games, correct?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.