[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Skyrim Special Edition stability a meme or can I load it up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 4931504-1493561469[1].jpg (260KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4931504-1493561469[1].jpg
260KB, 1920x1200px
Is Skyrim Special Edition stability a meme or can I load it up with a shit ton of mods and not cross my fingers hoping it doesn't crash under the weight of 32bit framework?
>>
It runs like shit compared to the original and most major mods haven't been ported over yet. Last time I checked it didn't even have SKSE.
>>
It still doesn't have a script extender yet so the mods that would be used to test its stability can't be run yet. All you have are ENB and other graphics mods like model replacers, textures and shit like that. SkyUI devs apparently won't bother porting that mod unless they get paid to do it either the faggots.
>>
>>376104932
Doesn't SkyUI need SKSE either way?
>>
>>376105000
Yes. But not having SkyUI means we also won't have the ingame mod manager IIRC which will fuck up a lot of mods.
>>
>>376104343
It looks like a cheap ass ENB preset and it doesn't even have skse yet. If you're into that sorta thing go for it
>>
File: 1462387464346.jpg (109KB, 515x449px) Image search: [Google]
1462387464346.jpg
109KB, 515x449px
>>376105037
I remember when everyone was all "nah man, mods are gonna work fine, at worst they will release the script extended after a week, it's gonna be the definite version for sure, just you wait".
>>
>>376104343
It's pretty stable. Most of the performance increase is how the game handles AI. Vanilla game turns off AI much sooner then SSE does. Even going beyond that and flooding in as many actors as you can, the game can have many more active, though weird things start to happen around 1k. But spawning in 30 guys won't cause your PC to buckle like Oldrim did.
>>
>>376105137
>everyone
Nah man. Rational folk on /v/ called it out for being worse than modded Skyrim and so far it's still remained true. I think the consoles are the ones who benefit at all with this release.
>>
>>376105137
Whoever the fuck said that obviously didn't know much about modding.

Skyrim SE will be the better version when it's fully implemented with the few mods it needs, however many years that takes. As of right now, it's about stable as you can expect from a Bethesda game.
>>
>>376104343
All of the audio files are 16x more compressed and sound like shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.