[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game any good? I've seen some of the gameplay and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: osl_ogp_lp.jpg (156KB, 560x292px) Image search: [Google]
osl_ogp_lp.jpg
156KB, 560x292px
Is this game any good? I've seen some of the gameplay and I'm not sure about it. Also is the rabbit mascot character annoying?
>>
>>376103357
kill yourself
>>
>>376103357
There is a demo if you want to try it:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/odin-sphere-leifthrasir-ps4-demo/cid=UP0177-CUSA05094_00-ODINSPHERELEDEM0
>>
>>376103357
>Is this game any good?
Yes, but it gets repetitive towards the end
>Also is the rabbit mascot character annoying?
It's actually one of the most likeable characters, furryshit aside
>>
>>376103357
The story is very good but once you've cleared the first character campaign, you've basically seen 95% of the content. And you still have 4 others campaigns to go through.

The rabbit isn't a mascot character at all.

For me it was well worth it.
>>
>>376103357
Extremely repetitive you essentially go through mostly the same levels with a different character each time but if you can get past that part it's pretty wonderful.
I love it personally and as others have said the rabbit isn't a mascot and he's a badass motherfucker.
>>
File: 2135532532.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
2135532532.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>Cornelius
>Rabbit mascot character
>>
>>376103357
Yeah It's great.
It gets a little repetitive at the end but the story is good so you keep going.
Also, Cornelius is not a rabbit.
>>
>>376103357
Gwen > Cornelius > Velvet > Oswald > Mercedes
>>
>>376104903
>Mercedes worse than Oswald
Whats with /v/ and shit taste nowadays?
>>
>>376105084
>Oswald worse than Mercedes
Whats with /v/ and shit taste nowadays?
>>
>>376104903
Is this a gameplay ranking or a character ranking

Because I might agree or be very salty depending on which it is
>>
>>376105245
Both
>>
>>376104903

I remember Mercedes being super easy mode in the PS2 version. I cleared her story the fastest. Did the remake change her or something?
>>
>>376106546
>I remember Mercedes being super easy mode in the PS2 version. I cleared her story the fastest
Exactly.
>>
how good does the ps3 'remake' update run? i have the ps2 game whats fuckin new?!
>>
>>376107139
Watch your mouth, young man
>>
>>376107139
Summer comes earlier every year.
>>
>>376103357
>ps4 >ps3 >vita
and into the trash it goes
>>
>>376104903
I havent played Gwen in a long time so I forget how she is, I also haven't gotten to Velvet yet, however, I just beat Mercedes and she was surprisingly fun. I thought that the long range bow was going to be a slough in comparison to everyone else's playstyles but it was genuinely unique, challenging to get used to but entertaining all the same.

Oswald on the other hand, as much as the fedora in me wanted to love him, he's just not that fun to play as. Maybe it's because I'm only half way through his story, but his playstyle is kind of meh. With what I've discovered with Mercedes, everyone seems to get 2-3 actually useful moves (Maybe some others on the side) and it's something I've stuck with but with Oswald I've found him to be kind of a bore regardless of what techniques to use.

Cornelius I couldn't give a shit about. I hate the pooka design and I hated his ending. they really had the opportunity of 'true love will cure me' with his relationship with Velvet but no, Velvet is going to forever be rabbit fucked instead
>>
>>376103357

if you want my opinion, its just wonderfull, a bit repetitive at the end, but ey! its just a lovely story.

the characters are really interesting, at least for me.

if you ask me i'll say buy it!
>>
>>376107673

m8 you didnt see the real ending... ^^U
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.