[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So where the fuck were Theodore and Margaret while Yaldadabadoo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: P5_Caroline_and_Justine.png (330KB, 434x748px) Image search: [Google]
P5_Caroline_and_Justine.png
330KB, 434x748px
So where the fuck were Theodore and Margaret while Yaldadabadoo was banishing Igor to the Shadow Realm and splitting Lavenza's pussy in half?
>>
Theo is non-cannon.
Margaret was probably inspired to help Elizabeth or some shit.
>>
>>376102148
In the plot hole
>>
>>376102148
The Velvet Room's residents aren't supposed to interfere with their guests directly, only provide support on their journey through the Room's facilities.
Those two have no relation to Joker, and so have no reason to help him.

Though situation wise Margaret and Elizabeth are probably picking on Theo somewhere, while Marie writes her poems or changes the weather for her crush.

>>376102271
>Theo is non-canon.
He's completely canon, it's solely FeMC who's not canon.
>>
>>376102148
I doubt they were worried.
>>
>>376102271
>Theo is non canon

wasin't he in Persona 4 arena ?
>>
>>376102489
Not in Arena, but he shows up in Ultimax.
>>
>>376102148
I was kind of hoping one of them was behind the list in the confidant, but I was okay with loli fusion
>>
>>376102436
I thought Elizabeth was still trying to fix the door.
Even then, Igor (and Lavenza) was potentially in danger, why wouldn't they have stepped in?
Unless Yaldy was just too stronk for them.

>>376102489
He was in Ultimax, as well as Q.
He's completely acknowledged to exist just not FeMC ;_;
>>
File: 1352473538904.jpg (20KB, 466x359px) Image search: [Google]
1352473538904.jpg
20KB, 466x359px
>>376102148
Assuming there's no overlap, I would assume Igor simply went to the next persona who needed to complete a contract before he was kidnapped.

I don't think I've ever really heard how or why the attendants were made or came from, but assume they have some sort of connection with MC, and either simply disappear, are recycled for the next MC, or continue serving their original MC.

I mean, the question is, after the MC completes their contract, do they loose the Wild Card ability? Is the Wild Card ability connected with the attendant, especially considering each attendant requires you to create different Personas?

I think the beauty of it is, it's up for interpretation since it's never really explained, at least with Persona 3 through 5.
>>
>>376102702
>I thought Elizabeth was still trying to fix the door.
Elizabeth's guest finished his journey, so now she's free of her fusion duties though she's still a resident of that room. I think she's even gotten Igor's approval to go Awol, albeit indirectly.

>why wouldn't they have stepped in?
Because they're not allowed to, it's not their place to act. They're created to help guide their guests, not save the world from every tom, dick and harry.

Margaret even has full knowledge of what happens in P3 and the bond she develops with the P3MC, but doesn't inform Elizabeth in PQ even though she clearly would like to save her sister from alot of pain.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.