[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw want the switch >tfw can afford the switch >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1464394381980.jpg (129KB, 628x352px) Image search: [Google]
1464394381980.jpg
129KB, 628x352px
>tfw want the switch
>tfw can afford the switch
>tfw still too pussy to actually buy it
When will Nintendo release a newer model? I don't want it fucking up on me like in those YouTube videos.
>>
It literally just came out. Hardware revision will be a minimum 2 years from now.
>>
>>376094240
Those Youtube videos are hilariously rare occurrences. It's like being scared you'll be struck by lightning if you go outside during a cloudy day.
>>
>>376094240
>When will Nintendo release a newer model?
It's probably going to be about 3 years before an outright hardware revision is released.
>I don't want it fucking up on me like in those YouTube videos.
Just get a newer batch. The chance of you getting a messed up one is very small, and much smaller with every newer batch where they fix the messups.
>>
File: well look at that.jpg (639KB, 1300x976px) Image search: [Google]
well look at that.jpg
639KB, 1300x976px
>>376094240
Mine is still pristine, just don't be dumb with it. This thing isn't Nintendo-durable like most their products, and I think that's why people fuck theirs up so easily and fast. Treat it like you would any computer part not yet inside your computer.

>If letting someone else use it, don't let them dock it for you
>get a screen protector if you are really worried about scratches from the dock and/or don't trust yourself either
>try not to drop it or wack it against a desk several times, or whatever it is the retards on youtube are doing
>speaking of being retarded, don't put the wrist straps on the joycons backwards, in fact LOOK at what you are doing when you use this thing like everyone person should with every piece of electronic equipment they have

In other words, have common sense.
>>
>>376095550
As another switch owner that is super careful with the switch I just had to send my dock to nintendo to get one that wasn't bent since it scratched my screen protector so it's not just being dumb with it some docks are defective. Had to send in the left joycon too since i have the signal dying at 4-5 feet when you put your arm/hand over it. I am not disagreeing with you but just stating some are actually defective and not the owner's fault.
>>
>>376094240
nigger its not faulty hardware you should worry about its the games lineup, there's nothing announced. Right now the switch is just looking like the Wii U 2.0 in terms of games. Like I get you wanna play Zelda but I've played it and its not worth $480 plus tax for the console and game.
>>
I can afford a Switch, I just refuse to pay scalper prices. $400 for a used one? Eat a dick, I'm not fucking paying that.
>>
>>376095550
Oh and I forgot to add that I also thought people were just manhandling the switch and getting it so easily scratched on the dock. But on the bent dock it has no wiggle room and scratches the lower left of the switch.
>>
>>376094240
Just buy it. Worst case Scenario you have to send your joycon or dock to Nintendo and they do overnight shipping.
>>
>>376095550
>isn't Nintendo-durable
From what I've seen of video reviews, it's still surprisingly good for what is effectively a mid-range tablet. It might scratch easily, but a huge amount of Nintendo consoles do that - at least it doesn't break easily.
>>
>i dont want a defective product

Thats why you keep the receipt when you buy it anon. Make sure you but it in person at like target or some shit where they have a good return policy
>>
>>376095950
then just go to best buy/walmart/gamestop when they get new stock in
>>
>>376094240
Warrenton exist for a reason you dumb cunt

Besides those videos are rare
>>
>>376094240
>When will Nintendo release a newer model?
Maybe in 2019. Not sooner.
>>
>>376095550
I beg to differ on durability

https://youtu.be/XJP6gERPmMk
https://youtu.be/kqMgv9hHmrY
>>
>>376095880
>owning a plastic screen protector

My switch is fine OP, don't worry.
also get the red and blue one, its lovely
>>
>>376094240
buy on december.

In general give consoles a year before buying new, the first few batches always have problems.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.