[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breath of the wold thread Post >What are you doing right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 22

File: IMG_0866.jpg (112KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0866.jpg
112KB, 1200x675px
Breath of the wold thread

>Will you buy the expansion pass?
>Whether you like the divine beast concepts
>Whether you like the durability
>Whether you like the open air format
>>
>Favourite Divine beast
>Favourite enemy to fight
>Favourite weapon
>Most /fa/ armor
>Favourite area
>Favourite memory
>Favourite Soundtrack
>>
>>376090482
>playing something else
>yes
>yes
>yes
>yes

now let's talk about something else
>>
>>376090482
When's the first DLC coming?
>>
it's time to head to /vg/ you fucking faggot.
>>
>>376090482

>What are you doing right now?
not playing this shitty game
no
hate it
hate it
yawn
>>
reading this thread
i would never willingly buy DLC
huh
i heard the switch is pretty flimsy actually
huuuuuuUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>376090613
>gay sanchez
>camel
>horse-man
>boomerags
>trap garb
>volcano town
>stomping flowers over and over pissing off that old lady
>there was music?
>>
>>376090482
>>What are you doing right now?
Started a new game and I'm trying to play without the hud, healing outside of ins, and without fast traveling

>>Will you buy the expansion pass?
Depends on the second batch, hard mode is a let down and the master sword dungeon just feels like a pit of trials

>>Whether you like the divine beast concepts
They're novel and cool to see the environment around you while you're on top of one but I think the game needs traditional dungeons instead of DBs and shrines since 3D zelda dungeons have been braindead garbage,
I think this is the best we'll get

>>Whether you like the durability
I loved it early but it falls apart late game and needs fixing

>>Whether you like the open air format
what
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 1915x1061px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 1915x1061px
>>376090635
First should come in like a month or so
>>
Just finished off the last legendary beast. Missing 3 memories so I might as well grab them before I go best the game. Have like 70ish hours in it so far
>>
>>376091070
Shit got way too durable with late game equipment.
>>
>>376091070
Miyamoto called BotW "open-air" so I just went with that

>>376090930
>There was music?
https://youtu.be/2aWHkYWslcw
https://youtu.be/kjTTZgfX2jA
https://youtu.be/ABZW8TAeias
https://youtu.be/hwyhYmGzKLU
>>
I liked botw alot but it needed more Zelda in it. I'm talking about dungeons for the most part
>>
>>376091612
>more shitty Zelda dungeons with lock and key everything
I would rate have themed and longer divine beasts and with a semi-gimmick boss at the end lie Thunderblight
>>
Beaten Ganon with 112 Shrines found. I will go back with DLC 1.
>>
THE DURABILITY IS FINE IT JUST NEEDED BETTER SWITCHING OPTIONS
>>
>in the end the Hard Mode is just a lazy patch

Ah, it could be so much more than what they are promosing... Fuck this
>>
I got everything but the seeds at 180hrs. The game dragged a bit near the end because I was just shrine and armor hunting when Ganon was assailable.

I'll replay the game without the map and towers as a challenge. Has anyone ever considered doing this? It'll make exploration a bit more interesting. I'm not going to do it right now because I have BoTW fatigue.
>>
File: 2017-04-30 21-26-41-93.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-30 21-26-41-93.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
Will the tracking thing work even on a current playthrough?
>>
>>376092015

its free shitlord
>>
>>376092175
Doesn't matter if it's free or not, that's not what I am criticizing here, anon.
>>
beat the game before it even launched, then played gravity rush 2 and persona 5, one of which sucked and the other was mediocre

to cleanse my palette i decided to play the great plateau again a couple of days ago. 30 fucking hours later... still can't break away. game of the generation for me.

>mfw i only just discovered tarrey town after over 100 hours with the game because I was never interested in the house sidequest
>getting that sweet male gerudo armor

game is so fucking good, just wish the game didn't look like ass with the shitty resolution and textures
>>
>>376092137
yes, it's retrospective
means they must have always planned to do it, they were tracking the data somehow
>>
>>376090482
Waiting until I have the will to go back to the game after exploring a bunch of the map and doing two divine beasts
No
Conceptually, sure. All of them looking the same, having the same progression, being kind of small, and having derivative bosses, no.
I didn't at the start but I don't really care now. Wouldn't say I "came around" on it.
Yeah.
>>
>>376092175
it's not free, it's paid dlc
i'd have no problem with that hard mode if it was free, but for a paid mode they really should be doing more

some kind of restriction on eating food would be way better than what we're getting. although the flying enemies on rafts look cool.
>>
>>376090482
cleaning up the gerudo quests. can't believe they made a desert area fun. best area in the game.

yeah, definitely. game is so good it deserves the extra investment

loved them but they weren't real dungeons. zelda needed a shakeup in this regard, though.

i like it but it's overdone

yes, it's amazing. harks back to the original. only flaw with it is that it guts the story. they need to figure out a way around that
>>
Mostly just gathering shit. Looking for korok seeds to expand and orbs for hearts and stamina. Gotta level a bit before going on to more divine beast. I was ill prepared last time.
Maybe. Overall nothing about them seem enough for me to come back. Once I'm finished I'll be burned out most likely.
It's nice. Puzzle could be better
I don't mind it. You get weapons thrown at you so you never have a shortage but i do notice i tend to just use shit weapons and keep better ones in my inventory.
Love it. Feels wonderful
>>
>>376092695
>Guts the story
That's a bad thing?
>>
File: C-9Ae8_UMAACJ9A.jpg (126KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C-9Ae8_UMAACJ9A.jpg
126KB, 1200x675px
>>376090482
Finishing up sidequests, finding remaining shrines, and goofing off.
Yep.
I love them.
I actually like the durability.
I do.
>>
>>376092838
It depends. A good story can lead to good set pieces , fights, and a general feeling of high stakes and tension, making your actions have more impact. But such stories are rare.

That said, I think Breath of the Wild's story is fine with what the game tries to do
>>
>>376092838
yes, previous zeldas had a good balance of story vs gameplay. as in, 95% gameplay, 5% story, far less than most narrative games. this one takes it to 99% vs 1%.

most zelda games have a setup, followed by two major story beats and then the ending, this one has just the setup and then the ending. it's not really satisfying.

OoT had the moment you emerge into ruined Hyrule Castle Town. Majora's Mask was kinda similar to BotW, but had really emotional side quests like Anju/Kafei and Cremia/Loli. Wind Waker had going under the ocean for the first time. Twilight Princess had Midna's desperation / the dream sequence. Skyward Sword was honestly an awesome story, and Zelda's reveal / time shenanigans was the major story beat there.

BotW is just missing that one story beat that switches things up and gets you emotionally involved. I'm not asking for Witcher 3 here, just a bit more like the other 3d Zeldas have.
>>
>>376093383
I really liked the story. Mostly because it didn't get in the way, but it was also just a nice melancholy atmosphere.

Only thing I would've changed is the ending.
>>
>>376093472
I really like how you know you have failed, but since you have amnesia you struggle to find a connection to the previous world

Like when the Zoras blame you, but you don't really feel sad about Mipha. I did feel bad for Sidon though, he didn't deserve his sister dying
>>
>>376093606
none of that shit hit home for me
i think it was the lack of a helper character as a proxy for link that stripped the game of its emotions.

so much of the meaningful moments in the prior games happened due to navi, tatl, tetra, midna and fi

there's noone to stand in for link's blandness in this one
>>
>>376093606
Zora's domain definitely went the furthest with the idea, since they were long-lived and remembered you. I loved that. It really put me into Link's shoes with picking up pieces of the past with all of the different lives you touched but didn't remember. Some real Planescape: Torment shit.
>>
>>376093784
>someone actually wants the shitty companions back
Jesus no. I like the feeling of loneliness you get without some fag yammering in your fucking ear at all times
>>
>>376093784
Midna and arguably Tatl were the only good companions, and Midna had to usurp the main character role to do it.

Thank god they didn't have any of that in BotW.
>>
>>376093850
>Ritos don't remember shit
>Revali only got a shitty platform named after him
Revali had the hardest life
>>
>>376094021
Maybe he shouldn't have been such a dick.
>>
What is the best way to farm star fragments if I don't have Amiibos?

How strong must you be to take on a Lynel?
>>
>>376094064
He was only a dick to link, and it's understandable because he is salty as fuck he wasn't the champ. I bet he is a nice guy most of the time
>>
File: C87Pfw1U0AEVQ-N.jpg (84KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C87Pfw1U0AEVQ-N.jpg
84KB, 1200x675px
>>376093784
I like that there was no companion character. I'm content with just having an animal companion. I just wish dogs and wolves were tamable and I could travel with one in addition to a horse.
>>
>>376094467

Lots of shit should have been tameable/rideable, even if only as a temporary disposable companion type deal
>>
>>376094467
i think there is wolf link amiibo which follows you but sucks that you have to buy something to get it
>>
>>376094680
Uh that's what bears, skelehorses and lord of the mountains are
>>
>>376094680
We need Rune Factory x Breath of the Wild.
>>
>>376094680
I'm so disappointed that the deer aren't something we can register.
>>
>>376094727

I also heard that the amiibo wolf's health was determined by your Twilight Princess save data on the console. Max heart TP link = beefy wolf, no TP save = like 3 hearts for wolf.
>>
>>376092398
>He thinks that's the only way to get the male gerudo armor
>>
>>376094110
I want to know this too. The lynel at zoras domain is kicking my ass
>>
File: C9d_1l6V0AAGeaS.jpg (133KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C9d_1l6V0AAGeaS.jpg
133KB, 1200x675px
>>376094727
Yeah. I'd just rather get an animal from BotW's world. Something I could tame and grow a bond with. I think WL even leaves after a while, too.
>>
>>376095096
You just need some decent weapons. Buff yourself with attack up food. As long as you aren't getting one shot, it shouldn't be too bad once you've had a couple of tries to get the patterns down.

Remember you actually have to dodge the correct way, you aren't i-framing through things.
>>
>>376095210
>Decent weapons
How decent?
>>
>>376090482

I'm on the great plateau. Explored everything except the icy mountain and forest. I've killed every enemy so far, and I've got more than enough weapons on me. I've got a torch, korok leaf, axe, and sledgehammer, plus two so-far unused weapons.

When does durability start to become a problem?
>>
>>376094467
Shit didn't know your horse could swim too
I admit I didn't know horses could swim irl either
>>
>>376095354
Something a little better than a traveler's sword and a rusty claymore. The stuff you pick up on the way to Zora's domain will do just fine.
>>
>>
>>376095387
Never unless you're autistic
>>
>>376095387
At the end of the game when everything is too durable and you have to throw away good weapons for better weapons.

And at no other time. Up until that point, you don't really have to think about the durability system, just don't try to "save" your best weapons because you'll end up replacing them before you ever use them.
>>
>>376093464
Totally agree, they really should have had some time sequences as part of the story sending Link back 100 years and 10000 years ago with how much emphasis they put on events during those times
>>
She said I shouldn't step on the flowers, she said nothing about burning them.
>>
File: C87PIJfUwAAP22J.jpg (76KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C87PIJfUwAAP22J.jpg
76KB, 1200x675px
>>376095463
Yep. They look pretty silly, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WThHDbfL8yU
>>
>>376095876
That's how horses actually swim though. They kind of walk in water, like a horse doggy paddle
>>
>>376090482
Just started it, started heading to Kakariko, done maybe 6 shrines. I think it's really fun but goddamn this is a weird LoZ. I don't really like the durability system, but I love the new bomb/weird magic system. Fast travel is nice and the weirdly indepth potion and cooking system is fun. But boy, there's something off and I can't tell what it is
>>
>>
File: 1491652842077.png (3MB, 900x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1491652842077.png
3MB, 900x2200px
>>376090482
Finished practically everything except Koroks, set my sensor to chests and I'm wandering around
Already did m8
Yeah it was neat but I wouldn't mind proper dungeons coming back, or better yet, a mix of both, or dungeons with Divine Beastish manipulation gimmicks.
Actually yes, it was pretty satisfying having to cycle through multiple weapons and throwing them in people's faces. Also encouraged you to use environmental hazards and get creative to deal with situations instead of simply barging in every time and wasting your good weapons.
Loved it in Xenoblade X, absolutely fucking adored it in BotW. If Nintendo/Monolith keep improving their open world design in that way, I'm fucking in.

Also post underrated tracks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tps4EqjLyiQ
>>
>>376096129
The first thing that felt off to me is a lack of a companion. After that it's the lack of a story
>>
>>376096129
it's cuz it's not your typical Zelda it's reformulated like in the documentary
>>
>>376096092
I know. They just look funny to me when they swim. It's something about those long legs flailing about makes me want to laugh.
>>
in my opinion the shrines puzzle aspect should have been the main dungeons and the shrines should have been vice versa
>>
>>376096214
All of the "Attack on X" are good but so underrated
https://youtu.be/GYrnjrinjNk
https://youtu.be/cXYtb6DmEps
https://youtu.be/9G6088FtGsI

And the dungeon tracks as well
https://youtu.be/moJdgTCaq40

All of them are atmospheric and fucking great
>>
File: 1488420813114.png (181KB, 950x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488420813114.png
181KB, 950x700px
>>376090613
>Favourite NPC
Shitty cook in Gerudo Highlands
>Favourite Divine beast
Rudania
Lynel, no contest. Especially club Lynel.
>Favourite weapon
Dragonbone Moblin club
>Most /fa/ armor
Knight armor and legs with amber earrings
>Favourite area
Akkala
>Favourite memory
The one where Zelda and Link come down from Mount Lanayru empty-handed and Ganon attacks. I wish we had more scenes of the Champions all together bantering.
>Favourite Soundtrack
Hard one.
One of these, probably.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3iTYeQOzCY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxT7M47LxwE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4ZkklcIfTo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5OG3SFmcYo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve_SzVwXZEo
>>
>>376096470
I love those, too. Especially Rudania and the Attack on Ruta themes.
>>
>>376090482
Just beat the game like an hour ago

One of the most disappointing final bosses in any game I've played, right up there with Bioshock 1
>>
>>376096695
This. Those tracks are criminally underrated. Everyone just cums over hyrule castle

Also the Ganon beast phase 1 is great as well
>>
>>376096726
Exactly, beast Ganon sucked, he was too easy. At least the atmosphere is great

I really liked his spider form though, I'm not sure whether I'm in the majority in this one
>>
>>376091132
>Summer
August is still considered Summer, so don't get your hopes up for a June release.
>>
>>376096875
His spider form looked horrid, but maybe that's intentional. It's still quite easy though, but I guess that's to be expected in a Zelda
>>
>>376091612
One of the biggest (maybe the only) gripes about the game is the lack of cave like dungeons. There's so much space inside these mountains they could have used, especially with a team like Monolith Soft working on the game with them. Anyone who played Xenoblade X should know what I'm referring to when I refer to the huge cave systems they built into the environment. But there was none of that in BotW and it feels empty from that standpoint.

They could have made those like optional dungeons or something instead of 120 (and like 45 copy/paste) shrines and put the Stamina Vessels inside those. Just overall a huuuuge dropped ball for me. Otherwise, game was a 10/10 for me honestly, though there's not much challenge in the late game.
>>
>>376096875
Spiderform was fucking great. Loved the idea that Ganon was buried under a heap of dead Guardians that sacrificed themselves to protect Link for 10 000 years and used that time to learn how to hack them and fuse with them to rebuild himself. Felt very Metroid Prime-like (the boss, not the game). I'm just sad progressing the story before tackling the final boss robs you of four phases and a half.
>>
>>376094110
Just youtube farming star fragments. They have tons of videos of a semi-fast way to farm them. It's definitely faster than save scumming an amiibo too.
>>
>>376097387
>>
>>376094110

Lynels are easy once you get 40+ damage weapons and either upgrade your armor or learn to dodge their attacks. They are my favorite enemy, guardians are too predictable, hinox are too dumb, Lynels are predictable but they can kill you easily if you don't pay enough attention.

I'm currently upgrading my armor, which means I'm hunting for the materials and finding koroks on my way, this game has a desire sensor, I had like 300 lizalfos tails and sold them, now that I need them fucking lizalfos just drop horns and x5 arrow packs.

The game is fun, I have like 80 hours, and I've beaten 2 divine beasts, I have access to the remaining beasts but if I beat them I believe I won't have a reason to keep playing.
>>
>>376097598
[x]HATE BANANAS
>>
>>376097897
>>
File: 1300655506.png (28KB, 255x115px) Image search: [Google]
1300655506.png
28KB, 255x115px
>>
>>376097963
Bring it on yiga faggot, I wrecked your monkey boss. You fags are just annoying
>>
File: Scary Mike.png (259KB, 293x392px) Image search: [Google]
Scary Mike.png
259KB, 293x392px
>>376090482

I just recently restarted the game but this time without the HUD and no slot & armor upgrades, but now I feel like I should've waited for the 1st DLC so I can play hard mode.

But I don't feel like waiting because who knows when it's coming out. Why the FUCK do I even have to pay for a hard mode? This shit should've been included after you beat the game, it's not even like there's anything special about this hard mode. Fucking Jewtendo.
>>
>>376098118
>>
>>376098192

You played with the HUD on? That shit is for newcomers anon. Slot upgrades are a necessity unless you want to go straight to ganon, having less space detracts from the experience, if you want hard mode, don't cook, just eat what you find, don't buy anything either.
>>
>>376098280
Seriously their mobility is annoying. JUST STAY STILL SO I CAN HIT YOU
>>
>>376090482

Giving this game some room to breathe and playing Persona 5 instead. I'm excited to go back to it when DLC 1 releases, but it's going to have to wait until then.

Already bought it. Nintendo has occasionally slipped up in their DLC practices before but between Mario Kart 8 and a couple of other titles, I have faith that they'll follow through with DLC 2.

I firmly believe they're no worse or better than traditional dungeon concepts. They're just different, and their shorter length was purposely intended to prevent the player from feeling bogged down by the possibility of inconsistent pacing. I don't think a lot of people are understanding this from a game design perspective, but you can't please everyone and perhaps Nintendo knew that going in.

Absolutely. The constant switching and hoarding of weapons on the fly feels intuitively almost Halo-esque and I think they pulled it off well. It also helps them provide treasure chests with a reward that's a tad more exciting than plain rupees.

I pity anyone who doesn't, to be honest.

As an added note, people REALLY tend to underrate a few of the sidequests in this game. Some of them are legitimately good and I'm not just referring to Tarrey Town.
>>
>>376098471
>what is statis+, the post
>>
>>376098471
HA HA HA
>>
>>376098471

They are easy, easier than moblins, you kill them in 3 hits and the game tells you where they will appear.
>>
>>376098581
>using causal+

>>376098606
>somersaults in the air, defying all laws of physics and managing to tickle you before bouncing away
REEEEE STAY STILL
>>
Almost wish this game had a experience system or quests gave better one off weapons as rewards. It's almost pointless to do side quest since they award money most of the time.

Also wish cooking was more in depth. Once you get your preferred recipe down for what you want you hardly cook anything else
>>
>>376098705
>>
>>376098785
>i need a carrot on a stick or else my brain won't release my good boy points

The quests are fine to serve as reasons to explore the world. And the a lot quests do give you permanent benefits like new armor (rubber) or point you to locations where you will find useful, respawning gear like the Eldin skeleton.
>>
>>376098785

I just use hearty food, and I only cook one per meal, fully recover + 1 to 5 soul hearts.
>>
>>376098785
Yeah, this. Some recipes are just so overpowered
>find out about durians
>don't cook anything else ever
>>
They should add weapon skills like in dragons dogma or something, to differentiate the classes more without making the base ones too different. Use spirit orbs or korok seeds or something
>>
>>376098785
>Experience system
Never in a million years
>One off weapons
Absolutely
>>
>>376098785
>experience system
NO
>>
File: Yiga_Clan_Master.jpg (22KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Yiga_Clan_Master.jpg
22KB, 620x350px
>>376098118
>your monkey boss
>>
>>376099294
This will ever happen, but a man can dream
What I want the most is underground and underwater exploration tho
>>
What do you want the most in a sequel /v/?

Longer dungeons, more heavy story or better combat?
>>
Waiting for my week off so I can play more than an hour at a time?

Buy the expansion? Prob not though I actually buy the base game.

Divine beasts are ok.

Durability could be tweaked but I'm always swimming in weapons so I can't complain.

I like the open. It feels like a concept game and with a little work could actually be a 10/10 next time if they don't go full Nintendo.
>>
>>376090482
Trying to find the last two shrines, and last six quests.
Maybe near its release
I would like the traditional dungeons. They were pretty good puzzle wise, like most of the shrines.
Yes since it really forces you to try every weapon
It really makes up for some of the drastic faults of the game, like the weak bosses, story and well, not so amazing "dungeons". It's mostly just exploring and sidequest are mostly unique from one another.
>>
>>376100530
unironically story
>>
>>376100530
Dungeons, definitely. I felt the story in BotW was fine. It was more a game about forging your own adventures and stories through exploration than following the trail from cutscene A to cutscene B. I loved how they let you experience as much OR as little of what story there was as you liked and if you wanted to, you could avoid any and all story elements, but if you looked for them purposefully, they were there, scattered across the world. I feel like that's the best way to pull a story in a truly open world. The combat was similarly fine. The controls were responsive, the hitboxes some of the best I've seen in any game. I wouldn't mind more enemy and moveset variety but what was there was more than sufficient. Really, the game just needed less copy-pasted shrines in favor of bigger, Hyrule Castle-like dungeons. Let's say they cut half the shrines and half the Divine Beasts to give us two BIG Divine Beasts and four additional real Dungeons in the sequel, I'd be very pleased.
>>
>>376100530
Combat. Make it more like bloodborne or dragons dogma, NOT souls
>>
>>376090784
Boo hoo little babby
>>
>>376090613
>Sidon as far as important characters go. For bit characters, that hylian girl in the gerudo town, Jules.
>Ruta
>Molduga
>one handed swords or boomerangs
>desert voe
>tropical area (southeast)
>the first one where zelda is doing the ceremony with link and the rest of the champions are gossiping
>blight battle music
>>
>>376101108
The story was not fine, it's not present
>>
>>376090926
sure is a lot of edge in this thread
>>
>>376091936
BUT ANON, THE DEVICE CAN SWITCH FROM TV TO PORTABLE. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?
>>
>>376102836
What are you talking about?
>>
How do I beat thunderblight help
>>
>>376103734
Time your backflip for a flurry rush. He does his H-HE'S FAST move in a predictable pattern.
>>
>>376103734
What are you having trouble with?
>>
>>376104504
The teleporting phase
>>
>>376104549
I had great luck countering with a shield.
>>
>>376104669
I don't have a

shield
>>
>>376105195
Just going to have to memorize his attack pattern then sorry senpai.
>>
File: 1492413029753.png (2MB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1492413029753.png
2MB, 1000x1414px
Any more games like BoTW? It feels like it's what developers like Ubisoft and Bethesda have been trying to accomplish for decades. I feel like a lot of games from now on will try to copy it like they have been copying Dark Souls since a few years ago.

Any recommendations of games that capture BoTW's feeling?
>>
>>376105734
Morrowind
>>
>>376105241
Damn it. Should I go get one ?
>>
>>376106487
If you can't get the timing down which is difficult then yes. That's the only other way I can see how to. Maybe electric arrows to stun before he starts blinking around?
>>
>>376106643
Looks like I'll go get a shield. Fuck this
>>
>>376105853
I don't think Morrowind has a very interesting way to explore or to move around in the world, the combat also sucks
>>
>>376106765
Use magic instead, you'll blaze through everything. Doesn't morrowind have levitate or am I remembering wrongly
>>
Just finished death mountain and the divine beast there. Was okay. Where should I go next?
>>
File: Blood moon.png (329KB, 1079x841px) Image search: [Google]
Blood moon.png
329KB, 1079x841px
>>376090482
Collecting enough Korok seeds for max inventory upgrades before storming hyrule castle
Sure
Interesting, but they were all pretty short in terms of the build up to the actual beasts
Most weapons should at least be 50% stronger.
Yeah, it's nice for a Zelda game.
>Favourite NPC
Paya
>Favourite Divine beast
Medoh, with Ruta as close second.
Lynells, because they're fun.
>Favourite weapon
Lynell bows and their swords
>Most /fa/ armor
Old Shirt + Hylian Trousers
>Favourite area
1st: The Great Plateau. 2nd: Hateno Village area in general because it's /comfy/
>Favourite memory
The beginning around the great plateau was amazing. Unless you mean the actual memories you hunt for in the game, in which case the one with zelda's ass.
>Favourite Soundtrack
Cave
https://youtu.be/-LaZcee4804?list=PLFwObPlg7Y1pnZVEKHOE6QW66XZacCFxY
>>
>>376107160
The Rito area. It's the worst so get that over with first
>>
I'm taking a little bit of a break from BOTW and playing MK8D at the moment. After getting the gold kart, gold tires and gold glider, and a few battles online, I'll probably return to BOTW and beat it.

I'm not used to this, having too many games to play during a console's launch. Usually you're starving and have to stick to just one. I'm rocking Puyo Puyo Tetris, MK8D, this game. Fuck, too many games.
>>
>>376107160
Go Rito>Gerudo>Zora
>>
So is the plateau the worst area of the game?
>>
Playing on PC, or Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
Yes, might finish some sidequests I have left before the Sword Trial release.
I love the concept of controlling a dungeon to solve puzzles, but I hope the next game has fewer shrines and bigger dungeons (that are not beasts, maybe something more traditional but with a mechanic to control its doors, stairs, etc.)
I honestly don't mind it, because I can't think of an alternative that would work as well without you using one sword for the rest of the game. I already pretty much do that with the Master Sword.
I love it, but I think the next game could afford to have a smaller, but even more detailed map. Perhaps with underground caves, or better yet, a parallel dark world (in which case the map could even be half as small for all I care)

Also how do you guys post screenshots? I got some on my Switch but haven't transfered them.
>>
>>376108394
Upload to social media, save, then post it here
>>
Why is hyrule castle the best dungeon in all the Zeldas?
>>
>>376095854
Does she say anything if you do that?
>>
>>376097221
BS, the final bosses usually give you some challenge, I had a really hard time beating ganon in alttp.
>>
>>376098970
They should a stomach system so that you can't eat any more once your stomach's full.
>>
Is it fair to compare BotW to Skyrim? Because I've been comparing the two and thinking to myself "This is what Skyrim should've been!"
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.