[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Wario, Donkey Kong, Rosalina,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: NSMBW_Artwork_Toad.png (1MB, 897x1553px) Image search: [Google]
NSMBW_Artwork_Toad.png
1MB, 897x1553px
>Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Wario, Donkey Kong, Rosalina, Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr, and all 7 Koopalings are playable in Smash
>Toad still isn't

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>376079656
Too busy being stuck up peach's snatch with the rest of the toadstools.
>>
Toadette with Paper Jam inventor characteristics and Thousand Year Door tutorial bitch tools when?
>>
Who cares. Toad has been an annoying little shit ever since they made the "brilliant" decision to use the same voice he had in the DiC cartoons.

Really guys, of all the things to take from those shows, you pick THAT?!?
>>
>>376080609
Depending on the game, they can be kinda cute. It's a shame they're so overused in Paper Mario nowadays because their paper sprite is pretty adorable.
>That one interview where Miyamoto admitted that Toad is his least favorite character
>>
he's a useless mushroom
>>
File: 1487880649645.jpg (12KB, 448x412px) Image search: [Google]
1487880649645.jpg
12KB, 448x412px
I'd love Captain Toad, but I don't know how he'd work when he can't jump.
>>
>>376079656
"Toad" is no more a character than "Goomba" or "Koopa Trooper".
>>
>>376080609
Hey, John Stocker is far and above modern Toad's frog throat. I miss that sound for Toad over the horrible sound he has today.
>>
>>376081972
A lot of smash characters can't jump anon...
>>
>>376081972
That'll be his gimmick. Shit tier jumps, but incredibly hard to knock off the stage due to his heavy backpack. And you could have a move where he ditches the backpack and becomes fast and light like SMB2/SM3DW.
>>
>>376083075
I'd be fine with that, if only because we don't really have any heavy, small characters.
He would probably be a trap/zoning character of sorts, like Villager or Robin.
>>
>>376080609
>tfw always found the 64 voice more annoying than the modern Toad voice
>>
>>376079656
Toad isn't a character, he's a way of life.
>>
It's not fair to put Toad in direct competition with the others. He's the best. He even says this openly to prevent confusion.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.