[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk_ D2NSdOvA Looks neat. Se

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (4MB, 1917x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
4MB, 1917x1077px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk_D2NSdOvA

Looks neat. Seems to be more Dorksiders' usual gameplay with better visuals. I doubt it's something that everyone is looking forward to but I liked the first two games and I honestly never thought the third game would come.
>>
>>376073569
they spent all the budget on her hair
>>
>>376073569
I liked what I saw too. But damn why announce the game so early if you can't properly show it off? They only showed the standard attacks she has throughout the whole video, it was kinda ridiculous. Some guy pressing attack for 12 minutes.

But damn, the area is beautiful. Kinda surprised they showed one of the main 7 antagonists this early too.
>>
>>376073897
They're probably gonna put in some Hairworks or PureHair on that shit for release.
>>
>>376073569
My major complaint right now is the whip itself. It has no power to it. They really need to up the effects and sound to make it feel like it's causing some major damage.
>>
>>376074051
>But damn why announce the game so early if you can't properly show it off?
Beats me. Maybe they wanted to at least reassure people of its existence before shit goes on too long on hiatus? Dorks 2 came out 5 years ago already and this isn't coming out till next year at least.

>They only showed the standard attacks she has
Yeah, that shit is boring. I noticed she has some sort of dual glaives or something strapped to her back and there was mention of her being able to switch between weapon sets. As it stands though, the gameplay looks like standard Dorks shit but I'm really hoping for a lot of variety. It's an early demo so it's understandable for me but what >>376074138 says is true. They really need to beef up the sound and special effects of the attacks most of all and make the whip as satisfying to use as Death's scythe or War's sword.
>>
>>376074138
I'm not sure why they even dared show footage of the game if 80% of combat was the dev (I assume it wasn't IGN) repeating the same weak combo.

No move where she pulls enemies to her? Pull herself to them? No move where she trips them up? No magic whatsoever despite it being one of the main selling points?

Really should've waited with gameplay footage or edited together scripted combat shots. That video alone probably already cost them a good amount of sales considering how many people judge games based on first impressions.
>>
The whip attacks take a bit too long, which slows down the gameplay. Slashes with the sword and scythes in the previous games were really fast,which let you dodge all over the place very fast.

But we'll see, it still looks great.
>>
>>376074051
Mostly due to the leak. I'd imagine they were planning to show this off at e3 with polish.
>>
>>376074567
Yeah whoever was playing that really didn't know how to actually play it hell they couldn't even keep the target on an enemy for longer than a second and kept dodging when there was nothing to dodge. It honestly felt like they were trying to emulate those previews for Nier:A.
>>
>>376074726
Leaks very rarely influence the timing of an announcement (which happen close to the announcement anyway as more and more people get their hands on the sensitive material) and almost never pressure the dev to show more than was leaked.

They had a whole month-long IGN coverage pre-planned. Leak has nothing to do with the quality of what they'll show.
>>
>>376074726
it wasn't fucking leaked, stop this meme
>>
This must be set after the events of both previous games right? I wonder if we'll finally get to meet up with some humans and see their reaction to all this shit coming true and their world being destroyed. A lot of people complained about Dorks 2's loot system but I liked it a lot and hope they make a combat here along with the skill trees. I just hope they don't make you slog through too many sewers again. The only thing that keeps me from replaying the first game are those goddamned sewer levels. The opposite of aesthetic right there.
>>
>>376075517
No, set during DS2.
>>
File: Darksiders-1.jpg (157KB, 790x464px)
Darksiders-1.jpg
157KB, 790x464px
I might be the only person that likes the gun segments in Darksiders.
War had the heavy weapons and Death got the rifles. Maybe Fury will have SMGs.
>>
>>376075686
That's a shame. I was hoping to finally meet some scared as fuck humans not knowing what the fuck is going on and why all these monsters are roaming the world. Seeing a tall as fuck lady with a whip will probably give loads of them weird fetishes.

It would be a good opportunity to introduce humans though considering we're going after the seven sins. Having their lairs or whatever be filled with humans committing that particular sin and being in a cult-like setting seems neat.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hxIi8j3QR0
>>
>>376073569

>MC look like it's floating all the time

Nope, it's shit. I pass.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.