[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it possible that this movie, has a better Story than 90%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 5726-vaiana-4-jpeg[1].jpg (241KB, 1200x540px) Image search: [Google]
5726-vaiana-4-jpeg[1].jpg
241KB, 1200x540px
How is it possible that this movie, has a better Story than 90% of games I´ve played and also a better artstyle than 99% of western games I´ve played?
>>
overrated desu
>>
Probably because you've never played a game in your life
>>
Because you have shit taste?
>>
File: 1483885335089.jpg (90KB, 518x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483885335089.jpg
90KB, 518x500px
>>376072126
Disney - still on top. Haters gonna hate.
>>
>>376072126
It was meh
>>
>>376072232
>>376072296
>>376072450

The story is easy, follows a certain theme and don't need
> hurr durr look how great this story is!!!! How deep this is!!
It still had a great plottwist in the end

And artstyle was great or does no one of you want to fight against a fucking giant crab which glows in the dark?
>>
>>376072126
I just made me want a golden age of piracy disney movie. Could even tie it to peter pan since they keep referencing other movies now a days.

Hot pirate princess and fun sea shanty songs.

Moana had no real villain if you don't count Maui. Te Ka was pretty damn scary but not only didn't have a song but was being bythe power of song and that's awful.

The movie made a big thing about Moana learning to sail but the ocean could and should have just carried her the whole way. Could have have just carried her to Maui on a log really.
>>
fan vilket dåligt översätt namn
>>
>>376072126
Polynesians aren't that interesting outside of lilo and stitch and that one didn't even make her being polynesian a part of the story.
>>
>>376073571
It's not about polynesian or other stuff anon.

It's more about: story is lighthearted, still have some serious moments, still deep without actually trying to be, also good plottwist.

This and the artstyle.
>>
>>376072126
because games mostly dont even try to tell a good story and when picking a random game of any genre, the chance of it having a good story is close to the chance of winning the lottery jackpot
>>
Because just like everything else, 90% of video games are shit. It was better than 90% of movies too, because 90% of movies are also shit.
>>
File: 1493910148008.png (281KB, 640x360px)
1493910148008.png
281KB, 640x360px
>>376072126
I actually really like the "You're Welcome" song. I find myself singing it a lot
>>
>>376072801
>It still had a great plottwist in the end
>plot twist was forshadowed
Kek
>>
>>376075672
Really when? I mean in the moment she was on the island and the camera got to the enemy. I realized that the smoke is her hair. And secretly foreshadowed plotwists are always good.
>>
lion king >>>>>>>>> moana > frozen
>>
>>376075903

lion king has a male lead and perpetuates female victimhood,
>>
Western games are mostly trash.
>>
>>376075903

Lion King is overrated 2bh

Pinocchio and The Jungle Book are the goat Disney movies
>>
>>376075903
I swear to god, I only watch frozen because of elsa. It would so fucking nice to have an anime about her or a game which doesn't pander to little kids. All these ice witch getting powers etc. would be so nice in a shounen
>>
why is it called Vaiana?
>>
>>376076721
So do all women but I like them plenty.
>>
>>376077139
Elsa is the fucking Disney queen of wasted potential.
>>
>better story
>She is CHOSEN by destiny to get the help of the spirit of the sea and , using said power, gains the help of a trickster god that does literally everything during the movie.

No anon, good stories have ordinary people that get good and overcome hardships, not special people that have the means to succeed handed down to them by plot writers.
>>
The movie isn't all that great. Pacing is FUCKED with stuff just seem to happen and quickly forgot about (like being attacked by those pirates things). She stayed on that island way too long. And when they more or less went to hell really should have either been more of it or less.
>>
>>376077330
Look at>>376073848

>>376077282
Oh yes. Especially the scene where she did the ice castle and shit. It was sad that she just became a 'oh look I am such a hot shiny woman' but the powers etc. were awesome. Elsa in kh3 as companion would be great
>>
>>376072126
Because it's a movie
>>
>video games
>story
When will you people kill yourselves?
>>
>>376077139
>It would so fucking nice to have an anime about her or a game which doesn't pander to little kids.

This is an 18+ website.
>>
>>376077708
So what? Be honest wouldn't you want a game or a series, which doesn't pander to 4 year old girls, about a witch controlling her ice powers and destroying everything in your path?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.