[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game came out today >there's literally no reviews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (348KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
348KB, 1280x720px
>game came out today
>there's literally no reviews for it anywhere

What gives?
>>
Zero Marketing

also, consolized version of System shock.
>>
I played the demo, I liked the beginning how I was always on the same floor of the building the entire time, even during the heliocopter ride.
>>
>>376069431
Bethesda went full retard and decided they won't send out pre-release copies of their games anymore, meaning there are no reviews for people to read before the game releases.
>>
>>376069431
>Instead of Prey 2 we got nuPrey

What went wrong bros?
>>
enough already

>>376068815
>>376031028
>>376067205
>>
>>376069661
Bethesda, who was going to publish Prey 2, wanted to buy out the studio making but they didn't want to be bought. Bethesda starting withholding funding, making unreasonable demands and pushing up deadlines to basically bleed the company to the point where they would have to let Bethesda buy them. Neither party budged so the studio ended up shutting down even though the game was almost finished.
>>
>>376069431
Bethesda didn't give review copies to anyone. It worked out for Doom but it might bite them in the ass this time since Prey isn't a big name at all.
>>
>>376069661
>original was a linear-as-a-piece-of-string corridor shooter that sucked shit and no one bought it
>because it sucked shit and no one bought it, the sequel didn't get made

Nothing went wrong, actually.
>>
>>376069970
The sequel was being made though, and Bethesda threw them under a bus.
>>
>hostilely bankrupting the studio to own an "established brand"
>go full sky media to protect the name and shutting down another game
>all this for an "established brand" that maybe 2/15 people even remember
>could have named it literally anything else that sounded spacey and alien-ish and the launch would went off without a hitch

what a waste of time
>>
>>376069619

Thats fine as long as their is a competent market campai-oh that didn't happen either.

Didn't even know it was coming out this month let alone today.
>>
>>376069431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a78kzAffb4
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.