[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If this system can't keep up with demand now with no games,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: pane1.jpg (18KB, 460x200px) Image search: [Google]
pane1.jpg
18KB, 460x200px
If this system can't keep up with demand now with no games, what will it be like once Splatoon, Mario, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter, and Smash Bros come out? I can't even imagine.
>>
>>376067741
Only Pokemon and Monster Hunter (in Japan) will cause shortages if the 3DS is anything to go by.
Systems at launch sell, that's what they do and it's not an indicator of long term sales. The Vita and the Wii U both sold well at launch.
>>
Initial demand peaks
>>
Since Nintendo shortages seem deliberate, they'll just up production (if they haven't already).
>>
File: JUST.png (93KB, 755x503px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
93KB, 755x503px
>>376067741
I thought it was supposed to fail?
>>
>>376068956
Can you imagine if they sell 4 million in December?
>>
>>376067903
>Wii U both sold well at launch
The WiiU sold "ok" - it only sold out of the 32gb sku, which was breathlessly headlines by the "press", if you actually read the articles at the time, the last paragraph or so they always me tinned that the 8GB sku was not sold out. Nintendo eventually changed the manufacturing ratio in favor of the 32gb sku, but by that time the WiiU was dead.
>>
>>376067741
They're wasting the Nintendofan bullets.

When Christmas come, ther will be not more bullets.
>>
File: 47937952.jpg (141KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
47937952.jpg
141KB, 500x500px
>Ps4 sells countless tens of millions, outpacing most consoles over the past several years
>"ugh, this proves that normies are stupid, sales mean nothing!"

>Switch is on track to selling alot
>"based normies supporting the best company! Why wouldn't something be popular unless it was good?"

Really nice double think you got there, /v/.
>>
>>376069280
Ps4 exclusives sell like shit
>>
>>376069043
They won't. PS4 is still the cheaper option and its rumored they'll drop the price ahead of Microsofts release of the Scorpio. People tend to choose what is cheapest over whats popular. Why do you think the Wii was such a success? It wasn't the quality of its games that is for sure.
>>
>>376069070
Wii U had much more supply than the Switch. I'm not sure if they Switch has still even been supplied as much as the Wii U had by this time yet.
>>
File: 9879414732.png (145KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
9879414732.png
145KB, 304x304px
>>376069354

>game like Fallout 4 sells 20 million, while most WiiU games fail to reach 5 mil
>"sales are the best way to measure a game's quality"
>>
It's only been two months, sales will slow down once all of the Nintendo fanboys have finally gotten their Switches.
>>
>>376069917
Nintendo fanboys don't buy until Nintendo games come out, the normies are buying it right now.
>>
>>376068956
>believing /v/

You can tell how well something is doing the more /v/ shits on it. Mass effect was actually bad and that is why we don't see it anymore. Overwatch on the other hand... Just look at recent threads
>>
>>376071213

>You can tell how well something is doing the more /v/ shits on it.
But /v/ hates on sony all the time, and their game division is at an all time high.
>>
>>376069864
FO4 had a shit attach rate compared to those Wii U games though
>>
>>376071373

So attach rate now means alot? How about games like Minecraft, which have sold over 150 million copies across all available platforms, having the highest attach rate of any game in history?
>>
>>376071296
You lack basic reading comprehension.
>>
>>376071740
Are you seriously trying to say Minecraft wasn't successful?
>>
>>376071029
>Nintendo fanboys don't buy until Nintendo games come out
But that's exactly why the Switch is selling well right now. Nintendo consoles usually don't launch with games. BotW and MK8 is in stark contrast to a normal launch. The Switch's sales will be very start heavy because of this, and will taper dramatically once the fans get one
>>
>>376071885

I'm trying to argue whether Minecraft is a good game or not. That's the point of this thread, as OP is implying that high sales objectively make a product high quality. He's using the filthy normies as a meter of quality.
>>
>>376071938
>BotW and MK8
Those are Wii U games.
>>
>>376072035
No, OP doesn't imply that anywhere in his post. How autistic are you?
>>
>>376069628
>It wasn't the quality of its games that is for sure.
It was definitely that. It just wasnt the qualities you think are great.
>>
>>376072273

He's reposted this thread over 200 times in the past month. Don't be playing coy.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.