[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We should pay some super models and get them to go to Valve and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: valve-logo-1.jpg (79KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
valve-logo-1.jpg
79KB, 1920x1280px
We should pay some super models and get them to go to Valve and hit on Gabe.

We could try get the models and Gabe to start a relationship, then once they are together long enough, we could get the models to convince Gabe to give them Half-Life 3, then the models could send the source to us.
>>
Yeah because if gaben wanted supermodel pussy he can't just throw money at them himself? He's a billionaire you dumb mothertrucker

We have to kidnap his family and make HL3 the ransom
>>
>half life 3 thread
game isn't comming out you retards.
>>
File: gabe Girls.jpg (113KB, 719x703px) Image search: [Google]
gabe Girls.jpg
113KB, 719x703px
we already tried that
>>
Can we get Kim Jong Un to threaten him?
>>
>>376064379
upvoted :p
>>
>>376064379
Unless you convince him that Half-Life 3 will be a microtransaction based MOBA with no story & the minimal amount of man hours put into it as possible it ain't happening.

If you've ever bought shark cards in GTAV or guns & gloves in CS:GO you only have yourself to blame for developers & publishers getting lazy.
>>
>>376064826
That's disgusting
>>
>>376064379
Gabe got massively asshurt after the hl2 hack fiasco
HL3 is his baby
its coming out, for sure, but it is going to be really good
Gabe doesn't give a fuck about anything else... but HL literally built his company
its coming
>>
>>376069893
I know barely anything about Half Life or the history of anything involved, hack fiasco? Redpill me anon.
>>
>>376070495
some dude hacked valve years ago, during the hl2 development days, and leaked the unfinished code

valve baited the guy with a job offer, to arrest him
Gabe butthurt was legendary, and the ending cycle of the game was a nightmare

would like to provide a good source of the whole story, because It is really good

gabe had not talked about Half Life for easily 10 years, but he said some stuff about it on his latest AMA on lerdit
it's happening, but not soon
>>
>>376070495
Some German kid living in a small village in Germany managed to hack into Valve HQ and leak HL2 onto the internet and cause $250 million in damages.
>>
>>376070495
I can provide you the ORIGINAL news link

https://games.slashdot.org/story/03/10/02/1547218/half-life-2-source-code-leaked
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.