[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Insane difficulty has no checkpoints, meaning that if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: outlast.jpg (44KB, 584x800px) Image search: [Google]
outlast.jpg
44KB, 584x800px
>The Insane difficulty has no checkpoints, meaning that if the player dies, they will lose all of their progress and be forced to start from the beginning of the game.

Can somebody explain how to do this?
>>
File: lunatic.png (11KB, 452x68px) Image search: [Google]
lunatic.png
11KB, 452x68px
Git Gud
>>
>>376062636
Care to explain why you make the same thread over and over?
>>
Wow the hardest difficulty is actually difficult intended for people who have mastered the game, and people still complain.
>>
>>376063143
>>376063085
not OP, but i just downloaded and am currently installing the game. is insane difficulty worth it? i feel like the hardest difficulty (generally when there are 4 difficulties rather than 3) are a waste of time because theyre unbalanced and you have to take advantage of bullshit rather than being tactical or skillful
>>
>>376063550
There's a difficulty called Normal, they way the game was meant to be played. Why start anywhere else?
>>
>>376063658
>normal
>way the game was meant to be played

no
>>
>The Sane difficulty uninstalls the game
>>
Pretty bs considering all those trial and error running away bits. A better achievement would be like die less than 8 times like Limbo has.
>>
>>376062636
This fucking thread again?
What the hell
>>
Speedrun is your only option
>>
>>376064337
>Pretty bs considering all those trial and error running away bits
This desu senpai
>>
The game really isn't that hard. The end is a bit RNG though.
>>
>>376063550
Insane is for the second time through. Hard is fine for a good experience.
>>
>>376063658
normal is usually too easy. hard can sometimes be a bit too hard for a first go, but generally where i start and get through fine. im assuming insane is a difficulty above hard, and 9 times out of 10 it takes an hour to progress through what should take about 15 minutes on hard
>>
>>376064818
yeah i guess i should have figured that from OP's "have to start the game over on death." thanks
>>
>>376062636
There are few jumpscares and kills that really surprised me first time, cant imagine dying to one of them. Insane is not good for first try
>>
>seems to be paranormal shit going down
>lol its just nanomachines
>>
File: 20170127014415_1.jpg (46KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170127014415_1.jpg
46KB, 1920x1080px
Hard was actually too easy. There's very little risk of death except for a few 'gotcha' moments you instantly reload at.
I had to remember this was a horror game and to purposely die once in a while. Still fun though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.