[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got Two Worlds II for $2 on Steam on the 2nd of May. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3006.jpg (56KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3006.jpg
56KB, 256x320px
So I got Two Worlds II for $2 on Steam on the 2nd of May. Is it any good? Looks like a serviceable role playing game.
>>
worth it alone for village mode + online campaigns. go for it but don't expect an AAA budget experience
>>
The only real redeeming part is the magic system and what you can do with it. Was very fun to summon a tornado filled with anvils.
>>
>>376056283
Pretty solid AA game
>>
It can be good fun, just don't go in with high expectations. Also half of the map is for online play only, no singleplayer access
The DLC is great though.
>>
Only played a bit of the first one and uh...

Oh boy was that some hot garbage
>>
I remember playing this on PS3 forever ago. Was really fun.
>>
I want to fuck that orc woman at the start
>>
>>376056848
>half the map is for online play only
The fuck?
>>
>>376057083
there's a large island that only for online. don't worry map is still big
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1UK4uTDQ5I
>>
File: 1286544090fullresfz3q.jpg (4MB, 2500x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1286544090fullresfz3q.jpg
4MB, 2500x3464px
>>376057083
The game area consists of islands, and everything apart of 2 small areas in the largest island is multiplayer only. Like anon said it's still a pretty large sp area, though.
>>
File: obama[2].jpg (20KB, 346x231px) Image search: [Google]
obama[2].jpg
20KB, 346x231px
>>376056848
>just learned that we'll soon get 2 new dlcs
>>
>>376057825
>soon
I would be a bit wary about that, that dlc and engine revision was announced a long ass time ago, and the release dates been steadily pushed back ever since.
>>
It's a lot fucking better than Two Worlds 1, at least.
>>
>>376056283

Serviceable is a good word to describe it.

They had some great ideas but unfortunately they either couldn't finish the game or just had to sacrifice a lot. The main story has the basic idea but it ends up being almost non existent and throughout the game as you explore around. That and the fact that a massive part of the map isn't used really annoyed me, you think the game is about half over only to find out surprise final dungeon time.

Honestly it's a decent experience overall and worth playing, nice settings and magic.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.