[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >Vita exclusives still exist Why is this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: muramasa_rebirth10.jpg (1MB, 1181x1536px) Image search: [Google]
muramasa_rebirth10.jpg
1MB, 1181x1536px
>2017
>Vita exclusives still exist
Why is this allowed? The Vita is dead, Sony should just focus on consoles.
>>
It's not dead though, it's doing well in Japan. And there's a solid community of weebs in the US who still continue to buy games on the Vita.
>>
>>376055860
This is the best vanillaware game.

t.100% trophy achiever
>>
>>376056017
Doesn't the vita have some insane attach rate where pretty much everyone who owns a vita buys everything that comes out for it?
>>
I'd rather have Dragon's Crown on Steam than Muramasa.
>>
>>376055860
It has Wii version too you nigga
>>
>>376056251
Apparently the translation of the wii version is ass. Since the scenario is really good, that's a big negative.

Plus, the dlc are vita exclusives.
>>
>>376056149
It's the same case as the Switch except swap third party attachment with first party attachment. Something like 1 out of 2 Switch owners got Zelda or Mario Kart.
>>
File: 1483743889126.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483743889126.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
>>376055860
>stop making the Vita worth buying
What?
>>
File: Vita devs.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Vita devs.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>376055860
Because Japan.
>>
>>376056149
Not every game, but a lot of them, especially if there are limited edition releases. Those always sell out.
>>
Does the vita version fix the fucking atrocious backtracking?
>>
It's not a very good game anyways.
Like pretty much every Vanillaware games besides the Odin Sphere remake.
>>
>>376055860
I would pay $60 for a PS4 remaster just like they did with Odin Sphere Leifthrasir.
Pls Vanillaware
>>
>>376056042
Is it hard to 100%, including DLC? Might buy.
>>
>>376057023
No.

But it's fucking long.

Just for exemple, you have 4 DLC characters.
With each you must:

-finish their campaign
-Beat all the boss of the two campaigns of the main game
-Beat all the cave of evil (small arena full of ennemies basically)
-Finish the game in hard mode (one hit kill)

The one hit kill mode are really hard but you can just cheese them extremly easily by farming a bit for a certain items

Then you have a bunch of speed run to do but I've also managed to get them on my first try.
>>
>>376055860
I want Drive Girls and Murasama ported to PS4
>>
>>376055860
The Vita is dead in the west, but like the PSP it is a huge success in Japan, so they develop still games especially for the Japanese gaming culture.
>>
>>376057397
Just bought the complete collection on the golden week sale. Thanks.
>>
>>376056354
you still called it an exclusive dipshit
>>
Vita is nowhere near dead. I dont understand why Sony doesn't start a marketing campaign again on it.
>>
>>376059043
They won't unless they make a successor with SD card support OR they somehow get a AAA to release a GREAT new game on it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.