[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I enjoyed Nier Automata so I tried this and it might unironically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Drakengard_3_boxart.png (143KB, 256x295px) Image search: [Google]
Drakengard_3_boxart.png
143KB, 256x295px
I enjoyed Nier Automata so I tried this and it might unironically be one of the worst games I've encountered in my life.
>>
>>376054487
There's a good chance you played Nier off the recommendations of people here. So why the fuck didn't you listen to the people here when they told you this game was the fucking worst buggy piece of shit on the planet?
>>
>>376054487
at least Zero is cute
>>
>>376054707
It cancels out though because she's a slut
>>
>>376054487
I wanted to try this, but I've seen performance and that shit gives me headaches

What dont you like about it? Performance or the gameplay?
>>
Just read about the story of the drakengard games and watch some videos if you care, the games themselves are not worth suffering through
>>
>>376054487
Route A was great

the game went to shit after that
>>
>>376054487
I wouldn't wish the Drakengard games on my worst enemies.
>>
>>376054797
I can forgive her shortcomings
>>
>>376054894
>read about the story of the drakengard games and watch some videos
What's the point of doing this?
>>
>>376054969
What, you didn't like the slow breakdown of reality in the other routes? I thought it was phenomenal, I loved walking into the clearing and seeing Two laughing maniacally at One's impaled corpse.
>>
>>376055336
if you care
>>
File: too good for this world.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
too good for this world.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>376054487
the drakengard games are the best games to never ever play
>>
>>376055569
I just thought B and C were extremely boring and pointless

maybe its just me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.