[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hand Dreamchaser's ash >"ashen one what the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: medium.jpg (14KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
14KB, 500x281px
>hand Dreamchaser's ash
>"ashen one what the fuck is this how do you even dare giving me this shit you better stop fucking around you faggot"

>hand ashes covered in shit
>"ayy ashen one that'd some good ass shit right there"

What the fuck was the maiden's problem? Also Dark Souls thread I guess.
>>
C L A Y M O R E
L
A
Y
M
O
R
E
>>
>>376052818
Shit is worth more then some faggot that chases after a dream.
>>
>>376052818
That's not what she says at all for either of those, you are hardcore paraphrasing for some retarded reason.
Dreamchaser's ashes are her husband's, who left her and Sirris.
>>
>>376052818

Vordt's/Great Mace are my fav weapons.
>>
>>376053531
Dreamchaser?
>>
File: griffith_by_alempe-d7ebjsi.jpg (622KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
griffith_by_alempe-d7ebjsi.jpg
622KB, 707x1000px
>>376053297
Say that to my face motherfucker
>>
>>376054572
Good job fucking everything up because you went full edgelord after your man crush left you, faggot.
>>
Why are heavy weapons so satisfying?
I'm using a BKGS for the first time and it's the most fun I've had in this game yet.
>>
>>376053531
Shut up, Vaati
>>
>>376054515
Hodrick
>>
File: Femto.jpg (147KB, 516x766px) Image search: [Google]
Femto.jpg
147KB, 516x766px
>>376054736
I got mine bitch, and I got some pussy while I was at it :^)
>>
>>376054903
What does he look like? I don't remember him at all
>>
>>376054997
He's the mad phantom invading you in the settlement, she is also the last one you kill at the end of Sirris' questline, which is pretty sad
>>
>>376054750
There is just something about smashing large objects into things than never gets old. I'v tried using smaller weapons and it just isn't fun to use them.
>>
>>376053531
That doesn't make sense, we literally meet hodrick, how can we find his ash before we kill him?
>>
>>376055192
time is convoluted senpai
>>
>>376055161
True, Small weapons and long sword are apparently supposed to make the game easier, but they're just not all that satisfying to use. I switched to an ultra great sword as soon as I could.
>>
>>376055161
True. I used small weapons in my first couple playthroughs, so now I'm using bigger ones and it's fucking great. I also love Fire infused weapons. Setting shit on fire with the swing of a sword is almost as satisfying as smashing it with a big weapons.
>>
>>376055330
I know what you're talking about, but I don't think it works that way. Fuck it, this dark souls, logic doesn't make sense in this game.
>>
>>376055462
you ever equip a fire infused weapon and just break every breakable item/furniture in the building where the priestess is(the one where you fight the dancer)? Cause I did and I realized halfway through that the whole thing just lights on fire. I finish up and just stare at everything let on fire and the priestess just sitting there not giving a fuck. Shit was pretty to look at.
>>
>>376055817
I haven't, but next time I play I'll go do that just for shits n giggles.
>>
>>376056318
You should if you're just fucking around in that area, it was a fun time waster.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.