[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Burger King Spain lets you order via online multiplayer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: MuttonWhopper-Detail_0.png (69KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
MuttonWhopper-Detail_0.png
69KB, 500x540px
>Burger King Spain lets you order via online multiplayer games on PS4

https://youtu.be/w618ZAuoexw

I mean, it's certainly different.
>>
>>376050729
burger king get ye gone
>>
>>376050729
>Burger King Spain

lol nobody except for white people eat at BK
>>
What's the point of this? You'll have to stop playing to get your order anyway. Even if they deliver, you still have to get up, grab the money, and pay for it.

If you've got the time to do that, why haven't you got the time to just pick up the phone and order?
>>
No thanks I'll order a poutine
>>
>>376051332
And chances are that you have your phone within reach anyway.

It's just one of those really overly complicated promotions.
>>
>>376050729
There was a pizza ordering feature in Everquest. Think it was Pizza Hut if I remember correctly
>>
File: d81.jpg (162KB, 848x1199px) Image search: [Google]
d81.jpg
162KB, 848x1199px
>>376050729
>Burger King
Stopped reading there.
>>
for me it's the BK chicken sandwich

the BEST chicken sandwich
>>
>>376053726
Wendy's is shit
>>
So how does this work? Like you team up with them to play games and then be like "Hey bro im hungry come bring me a whopper"?

What if they are carrying your team and you start getting death threats over a burger
>>
>>376053726
I've still never eaten at Wendy's because the nearest has always been at least a half hour drive away.

How does it compare to Burger King?
>>
>>376050729
Cool
I don't eat burgers though
>>
>>376054809
It's all shit food for fat americans.
>>
>>376050729
Me? I only water
Cool thread though
>>
>>376053726
What is up with the recent Wendy shilling all across the chan and internet?
I mean even people like fucking Shadman of all people are doing Wendy shit, seems like Wendys actually has a decent fucking marketing department.
>>
>>376054809
Wendys is pretty good for fast-food standards, BK is probably the worst out of the big three.
>>
>>376051332
LARGE
>>
>>376055428

They do have a decent marketing department. Wendy is a shitposting bitch on Twitter who openly mocks other restaurants.
>>
>1 order of ONDA VITAL please
>>
>>376050729
>Burger King
Northern Spain here, it's been years since they closed down the last Burger King I knew, it's all McDonalds everywhere.
>>
AYYYY EL TRUMPO, TENEMOS QUE CONSTRUIR EL MURO, AHY MAMASITA AGARREMEM ME LEVA LA IMMIGRASION PORFAVOR MI MAMASITA NESESITA NACHOS

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: anzu.png (168KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
anzu.png
168KB, 400x400px
>turn on console
>log in
>insert game disk
>log into game
>download updates
>install updates
>log into server
>connecting to server
>wait for queue
>match found
>waiting for more players
>waiting for more players
>game start
>get in contact with BK guy
>make your order

VS

>pick up the phone
>make your order
>>
I just order via the website, 3 clicks is all it takes
>>
>people actually have fastfood delivered
If you're going to order food you might as well order decent food instead of shitcan garbage that ends up costing almsot exactly the same
>>
>>376054809
Its better than BK and Micky D's but not by much.
>>
>>376055686
Is it worse than McDonald's?
And how bad is it? To which point?
>>
>>376050729
>yo bro sick fucking kill dude
>so you want the whopper or a cheese whopper
>>
tfw pickle dlc
>>
>>376055428
Blame game grumps.

they started this shit.
>>
>>376050729
>being a "professional" gamer qualifies you for a job at BK
Sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>376059410
it's clearly shadman
>>
>>376056632
I bet you are Cuban.
>>
>>376055428
the person reponsible for managing wendy's twitter is a shitposter. people saw it and turned the mascot into a smug anime girl who constant shit talks on other fast food chains
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.