[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright I'm turning in for honor now because apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: tmp_2593-1482-epic2094764603.jpg (38KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2593-1482-epic2094764603.jpg
38KB, 600x475px
Alright I'm turning in for honor now because apparently the devs of the game have announced for the update with season two they will remove gear stats and change them and shit and make it so the lower gear fags can annihilate those with high gear.

For example: you have a weapon that has high damage, high stamina but low defense. Ok well the devs decided "lol fuck you" and gonna replace those states with something completely different which will be like you would have high defense, low damage, low stamina or the stats will be entirely replaced with other stats.

Not only that but they are not going to refund the steel currency that players have put into the gear they been upgrading with so your stuck again having to grind again for the same gear that you had once before again.

Also they still haven'tfixed the connection issues and now they want to implement a penalty for anyone that quites the game despite the fact you get fucking disconnected!

FUCK UBISOFT!
>>
>he bought a ubisoft game
>he fell for the competitive multiplayer meme
>he pays for online twice
>he blogposts on /v/
>>
File: BIGGUY.png (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BIGGUY.png
284KB, 1920x1080px
Geared up retards like you that need it to feel good about yourself deserve all the lost steel.
>>
>>376050129
If you gonna just meme "for honor lol more like dead honor lolololol tollllled XDXDXD!!!111" THEN GO FUCK YOURSELF
>>
File: 1437453953802.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437453953802.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>376050272
for honor lol more like dead honor lolololol tollllled XDXDXD!!!111
>>
Op ain't lying

I just checked it out
>>
>>376050003
The connection issues haven't been a problem for me for weeks.
>>
>>376050414
Jesus fucking christ they killed the game
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/698lka/season_2_stat_changes/
>>
People actually played this shitty cashgrab? It looked mediocre as fuck.
>>
File: Doppelsoldner.jpg (120KB, 697x1145px) Image search: [Google]
Doppelsoldner.jpg
120KB, 697x1145px
> stats on gear in a arena fighting game
> not just different skins, but stats

This is how you know this game is shit. If the game had skill based gameplay that didn't need stats to pad content to keep people playing for better gear then it wouldn't have flopped.

Keep crying faggotron, hope a newb out-fucking-skills you after the stat changes and puts you in your place.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.