[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Amazing OST >Perfect port >Fascinating story >Best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1491840275817.jpg (266KB, 1070x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1491840275817.jpg
266KB, 1070x1500px
>Amazing OST
>Perfect port
>Fascinating story
>Best gameplay in the series

Why does /v/ hate this game? You fags hate fun or something?
>>
>>376032865

because /v/ is full of contrarians, fallout new vegas is objectively worse
>>
>>376032865
>Perfect port
Yeah this is bait.
>>
>>376032950
have my (you) lad, looks like you badly need it
>>
>>376032865
>Perfect port
No the pc control sucks

>Fascinating story
Story is shit

>Best gameplay in the series
Agree
>>
>>376032865

It has no meaningful RPG elements.

It's an open world shooter now. It isnt an RPG.

Most fallout fans wanted another RPG
>>
>>376032865
Glad I didn't spend money on that garbage.
>>
>>376032865
>>376033037
>>376033078
>>376033174
>>376033195
>>376033330

You are all abhorrent
>>
>>376033078
Imagine being so brainwashed by /v/ memes. FO4 is great.
>>
>>376033449
>>
>>376033512
even "nornies" consider 4 to be the worse game in the series

the only contrarian here is you, but you take it to a whole new level going against both /v/s opinion and the ""normie"" opinion
>>
>>376032865
The RPG elements are shallow as fuck, which is pretty hilarious considering that Fallout is an RPG franchise and Bethesda only ever makes RPGs
>>
Adding to the points of others, I just really, really hated the "design" of Boston. The buildings, the colors of those buildings, the materials of the buildings, I just hated it. Only exceptions were historic buidlings, of course.
>>
i hated it because it follows the suite of fallout 3 where everything exists for the player to explore rather than having the developers create a believeable and interesting world with internal logistics and logical functioning societies, which is what new vegas and the first 2 installments succeeded in doing remarkably.
>>
>>376032865
>Fascinating story

fascinatingly retarded I suppose
>>
>>376035509
to add, i dropped the game during the first half an hour because i found the minutemen crew downright insufferable and since they were unkillable i didnt feel like doing the bidding of bunch of creatures who whine about the horrible life of the wasteland while being immune to any kind of physical harm.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.