[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best cod, needs skill the most. Why is cod going back to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

Best cod, needs skill the most. Why is cod going back to shit gameplay now?
>>
best (fun) cod was MW2.
>>
>>376030981
IW is just an improved MW2 with a perfected run and gun gameplay formula.
>>
>>376030714
>Completely abhorrent OST
>Port is almost unplayable
>Story is almost nonexistent
>Gameplay is mediocre at best

Why does /v/ love this game? It's garbage
>>
BOPS3 is better
>>
>>376030714
Play Titanfall 2 instead.
>>
File: IMG_0706.jpg (52KB, 250x239px)
IMG_0706.jpg
52KB, 250x239px
>>376032348
>Port
> cod on pc
>>
>>376032492
Why? Infinite Warfare has the best, compact gameplay out of all of them.
>>376032348
The gameplay is better than any other CoD. Story is the best in the series. OST fits the atmosphere.
>>
Advanced Warfare was actually onto something with its movement. The jetpacks were great and jumping didn't have arbitrary gimps placed to cap speed. Black Ops 3 and IW ruined it. Luckily Titanfall 2 came along afterwards and established itself as the best FPS with the coolest shit you can do.
>>
>>376032917
IW has the best gameplay for the advanced movement CoDs, they perfected it so that it feels focused and natural. Advanced Warfare was all over the place.
>>
>>376033053
How would you say it improved movement from Black Ops 3? I couldn't find much difference between the two games in terms of movement mechanics.
>>
I thought movement in IW was sluggish.
>>
>>376030714
I definitely feel like IW had the best campaign.

I like the MP, especially the love they gave to snipers with scope glint and the intervention.

I am looking forward to WWII though.
>>
>>376033198
The jump boost feels less OP compared to Black Ops 3. It feels focused and is less like you're flying around. It feels more like a 2nd jump, grounded version of Black Ops 3's. They perfected it.
>>
File: test3.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
test3.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>376033538
I see we cannot agree, because I thought Black Ops 3's jump boost was already gimped as fuck.
>>
>>376030714
I agree. IW mp is easily my favourite out of all the CODs. In fact Blops 3 and IW are the only CODs I've ever truly liked, and that's because they ditched the bullshit campy gameplay (I never played AW though). IW is easily my favourite; to me it's just a better Blops 3. I would have never stood up for a COD game in my life before these two releases.

>Why is cod going back to shit gameplay now?

Because faggots literally can't handle the new mechanics. They're screwed now because they don't have a safe headglitch to hide behind. They can't use the movement to their advantage, they can't handle the verticality, their aim fucking sucks, etc. COD is finally decent now and since the shitty community can't handle it they're memeing about 'boots on ground' bullshit. They keep using 'tactical gameplay' as a euphemism for 'camping'; it's so pathetic.

Fuck "BOG" and fuck WW2. We've played WW2 a billion times before. Not only is the setting boring and played the fuck out, it allows for no imagination. With IW we finally got new shit and imaginative weapons/levels; now we're going back to the same old mundane because the COD community is a total fucking shitfest.

Meh, whatever. I'll stick with IW and Blops 3.
>>
>>376033858
The truth right here. IW is my final cod as well. I hope Infinity Ward continues on with Infinite Warfare 2.
>>
File: edge.png (43KB, 1266x220px)
edge.png
43KB, 1266x220px
>>376034340
they won't dude.

the game got so much memehate it's unreal. then many of the players that actually bought it immediately called it shit because the mechanics were just far too fast for them and they couldn't hang. no map awareness + no gunskill = zero chance and IW is easily the twitchiest out of any of the CODs made.

honestly I didn't even buy IW for IW - I got it for the MWR remaster. but then I tried IW and realised it was fucking great, while MWR was a slow fucking boring turd of a campy game (and a butchered version of the original COD4 with totally boned spawns, but that's another story). even so, I like IW far more than even the original COD4.

one of the things I like most in first person shooters are when guns feel good. the guns in IW feel fucking savage... honestly the most satisfying weapons out of any COD I've played easily. KBAR, ERAD, RAW... they just all feel so fucking good. I can't get enough of this game and I'll feel sad when it eventually dies down because we sure as shit aren't gonna get a sequel to this one. damn shame. note it will go for a good while though, because I tried fucking MW3 on PS3 a couple of months back and there were still 15k players online and finding lobbies in TDM was still quick.
>>
>>376035226
Have you tried this gun? The bullets feel like tanks. We gotta enjoy it while it lasts then, we still got 2 more map packs. I think Carnival from MW2 would make a good remake for the third map pack, but if they remade a base map again like sub base I would be down for that too. I feel the same about MWR it's fucking nothing compared to IW. I heard they are painting out S.C.A.R. from campaign into the multiplayer map packs (sabotage, continuum, etc).
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>376037287
forgot pic it feels as good as the BR in halo 3
>>
>>376037287
Which gun?

I haven't been able to play since just before the last DLC weapon release (the VPR and Xeon). Won't be able to play until July unfortunately, miss the mp a lot.

>>376037704
Oh yeah Type 2 is pretty good, heard it got buffed too, can't wait to try it out. My fave weapon at the time was the KBAR. The way it sounded and its stopping power was so hhhhhhhhhhhng. Probably my favourite COD gun ever by far, but I haven't tried the new DLC weapons since the last release yet, can't wait.
>>
>>376037873
*This is like one of the only games I've played that does energy weapons right. In most they sound like lame ass 'pew pew pew!' toy gun phasers. In this one they sound violent and damaging, like they're really burning motherfuckers to a crisp. I hope they make the weapons feel as satisfying in WW2 but I doubt they will.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.