[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other than vampire, zombies, werewolves and wendigos, there haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 3zdxdm38j.jpg (209KB, 723x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3zdxdm38j.jpg
209KB, 723x1000px
Other than vampire, zombies, werewolves and wendigos, there haven't been all that many supernatural monsters in video games, have there?

What would you like to see become more prominent or at least well done in one and off game?
>>
File: zombies ATM shop dolls.jpg (219KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
zombies ATM shop dolls.jpg
219KB, 512x384px
>>376030448
>wendigo
literally had to Google what the hell that is.

Also you should play more vidya. Ghosts have been utilized numerous times, Ghouls too since retro eras, and even mummies, frankenstein's monsters, re-animated dolls & other objects, etc, have been shown around.
>>
>>376030636

>literally had to Google what the hell that is.

Until Dawn stuff.
>>
Depends on your definition of "supernatural". Demons, for example, are fucking everywhere
>>
File: 1492688097575m.jpg (120KB, 1024x623px) Image search: [Google]
1492688097575m.jpg
120KB, 1024x623px
>>376030448
I wanna see some more Slavic monsters like Spriggans, Leshens, Chorts and Hyms. The Witcher series did really well adding non-generic monsters I've never heard of before.
>>
>>376031959

No Rusalka, no buy.
>>
>>376032370
A what?
>>
File: Rusalka.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rusalka.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>376032696

>In nineteenth century versions, a rusalka is an unquiet, dangerous being who is no longer alive, associated with the unclean spirit. According to Dmitry Zelenin, young women, who either committed suicide by drowning due to an unhappy marriage (they might have been jilted by their lovers or abused and harassed by their much older husbands) or who were violently drowned against their will (especially after becoming pregnant with unwanted children), must live out their designated time on earth as rusalki. However, the initial Slavic lore suggests that not all rusalki occurrences were linked with death from water.

>It is accounted by most stories that the soul of a young woman who had died in or near a river or a lake would come back to haunt that waterway. This undead rusalka is not invariably malevolent, and would be allowed to die in peace if her death is avenged. Her main purpose is, however, to lure young men, seduced by either her looks or her voice, into the depths of said waterways where she would entangle their feet with her long red hair and submerge them. Her body would instantly become very slippery and not allow the victim to cling on to her body in order to reach the surface. She would then wait until the victim had drowned, or, on some occasions, tickle them to death, as she laughed. It is also believed, by a few accounts, that rusalki can change their appearance to match the tastes of men they are about to seduce, although a rusalka is generally considered to represent universal beauty, therefore is highly feared yet respected in Slavic culture.
>>
>>376030448
Women.
>>
File: 1467294259012.jpg (43KB, 579x432px) Image search: [Google]
1467294259012.jpg
43KB, 579x432px
>>376030448
flying scorpions
>>
>WoD rpg never
>>
>>376030448
I want to play a Goblin in a generic fantasy world, really weak but a force to be reckoned with in a group. We can raid villages and be killed by adventurers who are on quests.
Maybe their can be an evolution system, or we can use traps and tricks to start leveling the playing field.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.