[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing Dark Souls 2 SotfS >50 hours in with moonlight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0908.jpg (18KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0908.jpg
18KB, 247x204px
>playing Dark Souls 2 SotfS
>50 hours in with moonlight great sword plus 5 on top of being SL160 with 60 in intel
>fucking playstation falls off shelf
>turn it back on
>all save data is corrupted and has to be deleted
Has this ever happened to anyone before? I've been more mad at some of the bosses than at all of my progress being fucked.
>>
How did the playstation fall off the shelf when it is stationary. It is entirely your fault that happened, don't complain about it here.
>>
>>376027071
>PlayStation falls off shelf
you deserve it, how the fuck does that happen? how do you let it happen?
>>
>160 hours into DS3
>trying to beat the fucking Smelter Demon
>on attempt #40, might as well summon some help
>Suddenly a FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR WIELDING A MAGIC SWORD STEPS FORTH TO OPPOSE ME
>>
be happy it still fucking works. usually if you gently slap a playstation system it will stop working
>>
I finished SOTFS first run blind at around 100 hours including all DLCs, am I a shitter?
>>
I completed a living dex in Omega Ruby and my SD card became corrupted. I didn't have any of it stored in Pokemon Bank and lost everything. I played Sun and started doing it again, but completely lost interest when I thought about how easily it could just blow away.
>>
>>376027537
Nope, not if you take your time and walk through each area when you first see it.
>>
>>376027194
>>376027327
I'll be honest in saying that I yanked on my controller by accident and it fell on a soft carpet not even a foot.
>>376027763
I might get back into DS2 some other time but for now I just don't feel like playing it all over again.
>>
>>376027071
Sounds like a sign from God, anon. Time to put your childish things away and go find a wife
>>
>>376027071
>playing SS on wii
>cat is getting around the TV
>knocks console off the furniture 3 feet down onto hardwood
>sweating intensifies
>games still running
>no visible damage
>save and check the disc
>not even a scuff

Fucking how is it possible for an xbox to eat a disc just by sneezing near it when obviously better disc readers exist.
>>
>>376028040
I'm 18.
>>
>>376028310
Okay, I'm 20. It's irrelevant So maybe not find a wife but just go live life. He's giving you an out.
>>
>>376028456
I've already lived life for the past week. I wanted some down time and this shit happens.
>>
>>376028545
Go wireless

Would jesus tolerate wires uglying up his shack?
>>
File: 1451172376251.jpg (74KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1451172376251.jpg
74KB, 498x497px
>>376027906
>I'll be honest in saying that I yanked on my controller by accident and it fell on a soft carpet not even a foot.

Should have bought a Nintendium alloy product.
>>
>>376028702
Didn't Jesus have wires stabbing him while he was crucified?
>>
File: 1493568959216.jpg (10KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
1493568959216.jpg
10KB, 200x113px
>>376028884
Thats exactly right and the main reason he went wireless.
>>
Kinda but not like yours.

>back in the day when i was a wee lad
>brother and i are playing wwe
>3 year old sister comes walking in
>our cords are coming from the ps2 which is on the dresser
>tell her to wait so we can unplug the cords and let her pass
>she desides to run through YANKING the ps2 off the dresser
>angry great ape transformation
>mom comes in and sees the problem
>punishes my sister for not listening
>reset the system
>it works
>continue playing as my custom made Sting character

My brother and I won the Tag Team Championship title.
>>
>playing Dark Souls 2
No I can safely say this doesn't happen to anyone
>>
>>376028232

Presumably a cost-cutting measure. They spend more on other components that makes the console expensive, so they skimp out on other parts like the disk reader to try and get the price to the consumer down while maintaining a good profit.
>>
>Be pretty young
>Mum gets sega genesis for me
>Have nowhere proper to store it so put it in drawer for storage
>Leave console in drawer while playing, cables for controllers etc. all poking out
>My stupid kid self keeps shutting the drawer on the cables way too tightly while playing
>Eventually controllers and power cable are fucked from all of this abuse
>Console stops working, so we get rid of it and buy a playstation to replace it
>Get a console+controller dock as well to prevent a similar incident
>Enjoy my playstation

The console dock was called something like a "gamestation" or something, you'd sit the TV on top of it, with the playstation sitting under the TV in a drawer that could slide out to get access to the disk tray. The controllers had these two hatches at the front that they could sit in when you weren't using them. Shame I can't find a picture because shit was pretty cool.
>>
>>376029853
I use to have a giant box like that for my n64

Not sure you could put a TV on the one I'm talking about though. It was more for easy storage and access with slots for the wires
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 225x224px
>>376029853
>>376029993

sheeit, managed to find the one I was talking about
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.