[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>complain about anything "Its just a game" how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: mario_angry[1].jpg (31KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
mario_angry[1].jpg
31KB, 800x452px
>complain about anything
"Its just a game"

how do you counter this?
>>
Scream "Not an argument"
>>
Being a game doesn't stop it from having standards.
Just be content knowing you are more interested in the game and have more concern for it doing well than the other person who's just there to coast. Also, realize they are right to an extent, there's only so much you can expect out of some properties.
>>
>>376026352

If playing with others on F2P, against other, it's a competition and you enjoy winning, like a normal human.

>but, but it's a game, if you play to win you shouldn't play

Yeah, and I guess we should just petition for mmr and ranks to be removed also so we have no ultimate goal or way of judging improvement. Skill levels? nah, just throw everybody in the same pit, so much fun.

If it's single player and its a complaint about graphics or gameplay you ultimately work to pay for it, you invest time and resources to possess the game, never mind playing it yet.
>>
>u mad

how do you counter this/
>>
>>376027263
'not mad, just disappointed"
>>
"You're just a fag."
>>
Baseball is just a game, but if Jackie Robinson didn't take it seriously we'd still have slavery.
>>
>>376026352
If a piece of fiction expects to be believable in any way there needs to be a world with rules established, Morrowind does this well, same as mario. It has consistency with its narrative and world design.

Games that dont follow their own rules usually end up bad. There are exceptions but that are for every rule.
>>
>>376027315
lol you so mad
>>
>>376026352
You don't and thats the point. You can't counter a fact.
>>
File: 46-thisfuckinggame.jpg (53KB, 799x441px) Image search: [Google]
46-thisfuckinggame.jpg
53KB, 799x441px
>>376027315
lmao stay mad, it's just a game.
>>
>>376026352
Casual shitter stop playing my game reeeeeeeeeee.
They usually have nothing to say to that.
>>
>>376026827
That would be perfect. I hate competetive retards.
>>
>>376026352
>Exactly, I bought a game, not a piece of shit.
>>
>guy has a bind to say something like "rekt" or some long diatribe of insults after every kill
>you kill him
>he calls you tryhard
how do you counter this
>>
>>376030605
stop being such a tryhard
>>
>It's just a game

BUT IT'S ALSO MY FUCKING TIME AND LIFE WITHERING AWAY YOU CASUAL KEKNUGGET
>>
>>376030605
>Fite meh!
>>
Its my money. If you like taking it up the ass like a good boy, than thats fine, but im not into that.
>>
File: 200%lel.gif (530KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200%lel.gif
530KB, 497x732px
>>376026352
>yfw mario gets cucked at the end of this by the dog
>>
>>376030605
Kill him again.
>>
everyone who's better than me is a no life tryhard
everyone who's worse than me is a retarded casual

refute this, protip you can't
>>
You say, "LIFE is just a game, and I'm about to play YOU, nigga!" and then you deck him.
>>
I wouldn't know, I don't get mad at video games enough for someone to tell me that.
>>
>>376030605
lol
>>
Spam quickchat whenever the other team does something

>wow!
>wow!
>wow!
>calculated
>calculated
>wow!
>>
When you're becoming emotional distraught over a causal match in a game you have to remember that it's just a game. Losses happen. You're not always going to get a team that knows what to do in every situation. Even if you do get a competent team you sometimes be facing teams that are far more skilled than yours . Even if it's an evenly matched game, some real life distraction or technical issue can throw the game.

Accept the defeat and try again in a another game.
>>
>>376026352
>It's just a game.

"Figured that out by yourself huh?"

>>376027263
>u mad

"You bad?"

Checkmate.
>>
>insult someone
>they basically say ''no u'' in some roundabout way

How do you beat this strat?
>>
>>376026352
>a game I payed money for
>>
>>376026352

Tell them that's why we took away their healthcare. It's just a game, bruh
>>
It's just a game. There's no way for the developers to create a matchmaking system that always puts you in evenly matched games. Players would rather deal with 1 minute queue times and deal with one person who only plays support than have 20 minute queue times for an even game.
>>
>>376026352
i say nintendo games are for children and they shut up
>>
Just start singing wonderwall over the mic
>>
Get over yourself
>>
>>376032879
Say no u back
>>
>>376033667
lol u mad
>>
>>376032812

I didn't realize this was a cringe thread.
>>
>>376026352
A shit game.
>>
>>376032812
t. 12 year old
>>
>>376030605
u mad
>>
>>376026352
>"It's just a game"
translates to:
>"I'm a filthy casual piece of garbage who is unable to take anything seriously or be passionate about my views. I actively avoid anyone that attempts to complain, argue, debate, discuss or merely converse about a topic that has more than one possible view."
>>
>>376027263
Possible responses:

"Yes, I'm actually mad that I've got this literal child on my fucking team instead of a competent player."

"I'm mad about that booty if you catch my drift, nigga."

"Yes, I'm mad. Can't you tell?"
>>
>>376034558
so fuckin mad lmfao
>>
>You mad?
Yes

>Stop tryharding
Sorry.

Just agree with them, they will struggle and eventually leave or rage. works everytime.
>>
>>376034695
lol what a mad fag
>>
>>376027315
Nope, that sounds mad. Everything will sounds mad. That's the point.
>>
>>376036190

Stay mad lol
>>
>>376027263
:^)
>>
>>376026352
>How do you counter this?
How about ask yourself, "Do I want to counter this?"
>>
>>376036573
all these flavors and you choose salty lmao
>>
>>376036190
yeah i'm mad xD
>>
>>376027263
No, me Tarzan
>>
>>376030605
you go out of your way to kill him and only him constantly if possible
>>
>>376026352
Literally just ":^)"
>>
>>376037132
>>376037175
>>376037240
mad as fuck lol get laid
>>
>>376037489
lol nah i think your the one that needs some puss nerd :^)
>>
>>376037489
haha yeah i should xD
>>
>criticize a new game in the series
"If you don't like it, don't buy it. It doesn't affect you"
>long time fan of the series and the new game is shit
>doesn't affect me

this has happened so many times that I just stop liking games anymore.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.