[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ahahahah... *breathes in* HAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: mirrors edge budget 4.jpg (91KB, 1113x1374px) Image search: [Google]
mirrors edge budget 4.jpg
91KB, 1113x1374px
ahahahah...

*breathes in*

HAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>376026153
>buying this when you can get 6 and 2/3 copies of battleborn instead
>>
>>376026153
Meanwhile, the original Mirror's Edge is still $19.99.
>>
>>376026153
I bought the first Mirrors Edge for 2 dollars at Gamestop. Haven't played it though.
>>
>>376026153
This is what happens when you release a mediocre sequel too late and let the dev-process be touched by SJWs.

When will AAA-devs learn that nearly everything SJWs touch turns out to be a failure? This people do not play games.
>>
>>376026771
this is what happens when you release a sequel to a shitty game that only idiots liked
>>
This game was truly awful
>>
>>376026153
I got it for $20 a few months ago.
It's a mostly solid game, if a little finicky sometimes.
>>
>>376026849
The first one could have been better but was far from bad.
>>
>>376027135
>2 hours long
>zero replay value
>QTE boss fights
>mechanics that only sort of work when they want to
>HORRENDOUS clipping through context-sensitive stuff
>rarely get up to full-speed
>terrible level design
>gunplay that feels like throwing crackers at the bad guys
>story so dumb it might as well just been sihlouttes of characters with no effort to make a coherent plot
>more content locked for $$$$

i have no idea how any /v/irgin could defend this
>>
>>376027135
The first one is the epitome of good idea, terrible execution.
>>
>>376026153
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/Q0Oix4UYZEYHA1iKgpQkPQ/
Autism.
>>
>>376026771
No, this is what happens when you release a sequel years late to a 6/10 that very few people played in the first place.
>>
>>376026153
I didn't even know this game was out already.
>>
>>376027382
Sounds about right. The game definitely feels cut short. For a AAA game for 50$ it was surely lacking content.
>>
I kinda wanted to get it, but mirror's edge isn't the kind of game I want to play on console and I refuse to buy anything that requires Origin on PC.
>>
>>376026153
Well, it isnt even 2 hours long
>>
>>376026153
What a surprise, an obscure game isnt as popular as the typical mainstream garbage.
>>
>>376027862
Are you a steam faggot or just refuse to use bullshit DRM launchers?
>>
>2017

>pirate game

>it runs like shit because games are always released totally unoptimized and the faggots who crack them always only crack the first version and then leave it to fucking rot unless its massively popular

>dont want to buy it because not entirely sure if this is actually the case or if it actually is still badly optimized with new patches

god fucking dammit
>>
Is this thread automatic?
I remember some script kiddos doing this shit when they started their computer science college.
I can see they drooling at the (You)s
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.