[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best driving simulator? I'm not really into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: fuckboy.jpg (911KB, 2600x1528px) Image search: [Google]
fuckboy.jpg
911KB, 2600x1528px
What's the best driving simulator? I'm not really into racing, just want to drive solo and listen to music.
>>
GTA
>>
File: 00S0S_2mfgJUE0BHH_1200x900.jpg (86KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
00S0S_2mfgJUE0BHH_1200x900.jpg
86KB, 1200x800px
>>376025391
>driving solo
Assetto Corsa
>>
>>376025428
probably this
>>
>>376025523
I was thinking of buying that on sale a couple of weeks ago but I heard that the weather does it change and it also doesn't change from night to day. I know it seems like a small detail but do you know any games with that feature?
>>
>>376025523
S T A N C E
A
T
I
O
N
>>
>>376025660
doesn't*
>>
>>376025428
This really man. There's a mod with full steering support, plus VR tracking.
>>
Horizon 3
>>
>>376025428
>>376025654
>>376025726
I do really like the weather effects and time change in GTA V but I already have it for PS4 and don't really want to pay for it again.
>>
File: 0.jpg (114KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
114KB, 800x601px
>>376025660
I believe Project Cars does. At least I've seen gameplay of the game at night time. Ive seen gameplay of AC at night as well but its some halfassed mode that doesn't have good light sources.
>>
>>376025391

ETS2 and Dirt Rally. Problem is those are very specific, being a trucking management sim and a rally game. I really didn't like project cars or those sim-y PC games. It seems like they are mostly made for wheels, they never feel good on controller no matter how you fuck with the settings. The only all-rounders that I thought were really good were GT and old Forza. I don't no why the games never have a better career/progression than GT. GT wasn't even that amazing, just racing games are that shit at having a satisfying sense of progression. Browsing for used bargains and doing different cups whilst listening to jazz was always really comfy in GT.
>>
>>376025913
and the Groove thing is actually pretty cool if you make your own playlist with onedrive instead of buying their dumb fucking subscription for their music
>>
>>376025660
No weather and no night
There is no night because the game engine doesnt support more than one light source
>>
Assetto Corsa
Project Cars
ETS 2
>>
>>376025391
Play the first Forza Horizon.
If you enjoy (you will) then play the second and third.
>>
>>376028485
Is the first game still worth playing if you've already played the third?
>>
>>376025391
The Crew. I know it's a shit game but it's ok if all you want to do is drive around the map with music on. It's all I do in it anyway.
>>
>>376025391
Better buy Forza Horizon 3
>>
>>376028579
Yes.
The first is a masterpiece desu senpai.
>>
>>376028579
Yeah. they're basically different games entirely. there's no story or anything
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.