[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ELEX-Trailer https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3cq h8yePU Looks fine!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Elex-157651.jpg (528KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Elex-157651.jpg
528KB, 1920x1080px
ELEX-Trailer

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3cqh8yePU

Looks fine!
>>
looks shit
>>
>>376024925
Eh.

I hope switching to German with English subs won't be harder than enabling it in the ini. It would be annoying if I had to get both versions.
>>
>>376024925
Incredibly unimaginative and dull.
>>
>>376025578

Like 98% of all rpg's nowadays. At least it is free of political issues.
>>
Show me the other factions, this one looks like shit.
>>
File: 11.jpg (547KB, 3609x1530px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
547KB, 3609x1530px
>>376025578
What do you expect from forest hippies?

Techno-priests should be better.
>>
>>376024925
I've never finished a Risen game.
I won't call them bad, there is some enjoyment to be had, but I feel like the devs always stopped one step short of producing actual "quality".
I'll probably pirate ELEX and give it a shot, but I'm not expecting anything great.
>>
>>376025821

It's the only faction trailer until now.
>>
>>376026189

So there's no info on any of the other factions?
>>
I love Gothic, but this is just embarrassing.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w02EO5XvfVs
>>
>>376026279

http://elexgame.com/

Dont know if you can find vids of the other factions, but you can find some infos.
>>
File: 32.jpg (46KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
46KB, 600x782px
>>376026279
There is. The second faction are the Clerics seen here >>376025938.
They are religious, despise junkies, and love the shit out of their technology and psionic powers. They live on a volcano.

The third faction are the Fallout rejects, see pic related. They are junky anarchists with homebrew weaponry, and live in not Fallout-land.

The fourth are the Albs, who are also junkies, but are more of the emotionless supersoldier variety. The protagonist is an ex-Alb, and this faction can't be chosen. They live in the high-tech frozen wastelands.
>>
Those recycled animations are probably older than some people who post here by now.
>>
>>376026770

>They live in the high-tech frozen wastelands.
>this faction can't be chosen

Why do they do this to me?
>>
File: 27_Xarcor.jpg (181KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
27_Xarcor.jpg
181KB, 1920x1080px
>>376026850
That was pretty much everyone's first reaction. PB insisted that there is no way to make it work with the story they came up with.
>>
>>376027224
Well considering you're an Ex-Alb that is sentenced to death by the Alb faction, I'd imagine this'd be pretty hard.
I imagine they're the antagonists in this game.
They did mention at least some alb renegades running around in the countryside. So maybe you can at least hang out with a few of them even if you can't join them. And I'm also guessing you can get your stolen armor back at some point, so you can presumably also run around like one of them.
>>
>>376026801
I'm hoping they'll brush up on some more of those. Would be cool if they at least fixed the casting animations and smoothed out the jetpack.
The game is still half-a-year out and considering they've already shown 3 full hours of the starting area mostly unscripted, I'm hoping they're not as strapped for time with this game as they usually were with their previous games.
>>
volles pfund aufs maul
>>
>>376028412
Lass uns Wildschweine jagen gehen!
>>
File: 1490-gothic-006-fumfy.jpg (33KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490-gothic-006-fumfy.jpg
33KB, 800x600px
>>376026295
>Gothic
more like Schrottig am I right?
>>
>>376024925
This looks like shit. Sorry, I really dont want to shit post or anything. How people can be excited for this? Looks so fucking dull. Artstyle if terrible. Animations are terrible. Setting look boring. Also, why are those energy poles still standing? This shit would be already stripped down for steel.
>>
Any possibility of make gothic 3 with the true vision?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.