[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you played the greatest interactive movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0393.jpg (57KB, 297x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0393.jpg
57KB, 297x334px
Why haven't you played the greatest interactive movie of our generation?
>>
>>376018479
Have it on the Xbone but haven't played it yet. Gonna finish Prey first.
>>
>>376018479
You can't "play" a movie.
It's like "watching" a song, or "listening" a book.
>>
>>376018479
That's not The Order: 1886.
>>
File: kot.jpg (12KB, 211x212px) Image search: [Google]
kot.jpg
12KB, 211x212px
The ending was the worst.
>>
>>376018479
Time travel kino
>>
>>376018479
Wait, why was it the general?
>>
It was so good, and then I played EP 5
>>
>>376018773
Which ending?
>>
>>376018479
That's not Tales from the Borderlands.
>>
>>376018479
boring shit
>>
>>376019024
Both.

>go back in time from the start erasing every single choice you've made
>kill everyone
>>
That's not Press X to "Jason!"
>>
File: 56427891.png (807KB, 1450x1004px) Image search: [Google]
56427891.png
807KB, 1450x1004px
>>
It was hella boring
>>
>>376018479
But I did and would like to erase this piece of shit (((game))) from my memories.
>>
Because /v/ told me to hate it.
>>
>HE HASNT PLAYED WHAT REMAINS OF EDITH FINCH
>>
>>376022014
this is edited, right? because i remember seeing this and she actually answers and i always thought that it overplayed the joke.
>>
Because everything about it sucks eggs. Especially the non likeable characters.
>>
File: SchoolDays_route_map.jpg (840KB, 4804x1528px) Image search: [Google]
SchoolDays_route_map.jpg
840KB, 4804x1528px
>Life is Strange has 2 endings.
>School Days has ~20 endings.

>>376018479
>interactive
>implying
>>
>>376024154
>tfw I never got a bad end in School Days when I played it
How bad does it get?
>>
>>376018479
>Completely abhorrent OST
>Port is almost unplayable
>Story is almost nonexistent
>Gameplay is mediocre at best

Why does /v/ love this game? It's garbage
>>
>>376024840
Chloe is perfect in every way. The choice between saving her or literally everybody else was easy to make.
>>
File: lulz.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lulz.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>376024451
Kotonoha, led on by Makoto, then dumped again by him as he goes for Sekai instead, then bullied by Sekai's friends, and eventually is driven mad and slices open Sekai's throat.

That's the one I remember best but there's also stuff like:
Kotonoha throws herself off of a building, killing herself
Sekai pushes Kotonoha in front of a train
A pregnant Sekai stabs Makoto to death

The endings aren't the worst part though. The most disturbing scene has to be the one where Otome, intent on bullying Kotonoha, convinces Taisuke that Kotonoha is into him and that he should force himself on her because she's secretly into that. He then violently rapes her at the school festival.
You have to deliberately make a whole series of callous decisions in order to have that scene play. Unfortunately, you also need to deliberately go through that path in order to get to several interesting endings.
>>
>>376025327
I edited that first spoiler so many times and didn't check the grammar. My bad.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.