[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think we'll get Hyrule Warriors Deluxe for Switch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6866.jpg (101KB, 840x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6866.jpg
101KB, 840x394px
Do you think we'll get Hyrule Warriors Deluxe for Switch? Is Hyrule Warriors even fun?
>>
Depends if you like to mash the attack button to defeat waves of enemies for 100+ hours.
>>
We're getting a FE musou on switch (and 3ds) at the end of the year so I doubt it
>>
>>376018674
>FE gets a 3DS port
>No Wii U port

Nintendo taking a huge shit on their Wii U buyers.
>>
File: Linkle SillyWilly.webm (3MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Linkle SillyWilly.webm
3MB, 720x540px
>>376016465
Linkle a cute!!! A CUTE!!!
>>
>>376018775
Why the fuck would they put it on wiiU?

Stop being retarded
>>
>>376016465
You'd want a Hyrule Warriors 2. Playing through the same stages all over again would just get boring, and not be as popular.
>>
>>376019134
Because the Wii U is a newer system than the 3DS and more powerful than the 3DS?
>>
>>376019213
Not him, but the Wii U is a dead console and the 3DS is still thriving. The number of Wii U owners isn't even a fifth of the size of the 3DS owners. So "muh hardware" aside, it's the smartest business choice they can make. HW Legends was shit on the 3DS though, especially the draw distance.
>>
>>376019375
N3ds XL was pretty top dollar from my experience but heard a lot of bad from the regular 3DS.
>>
>>376016465
Hyrule Warriors is fun until you make an attempt at 100%-ing it, then it becomes hell.
>>
>>376019375
The Wii U is dead because Nintendo dropped all support for it after Zelda. Something they said they wouldn't do.
Nintendo straight up lied to people by saying they would continue to support the Wii U after the release of the NX.

I feel bad for anyone who bought a Wii U. It's the shortest lifespan of a console I've ever seen.
>>
>>376019529
Lmao at you actually thinking the switch wouldn't replace the WiiU. Come on dude.
>>
>>376016465
I'm usually not into musous, but I had a blast with Hyrule Warriors.
>>
>>376019602
Yeah I guess it was the customers fault for listening to Nintendo and believing their words.
Fuck off.
>>
>>376019657
>Unironically thought WiiU would continue to get games in 2017

Kill yourself.
>>
>>376019213
Its not getting ported to the original 3DS, its getting ported to the new 3DS, theres a substantial difference in power between the two.
>>
>>376019616
What did you like about it?
As a Musou fan I'm curious to know why Zelda resonated more widely despite not really doing anything significantly different.
>>
>>376019515
>trying to kill four Imprisoned, under a time limit, with Agitha
>>
>>376019713
>Lie to people
>Sell them a product
>"It's your fault for listening to our lies"
Fuck off Nintendo.
>>
>>376016465
Nah, we'll get HW 2 a year or two after FE Warriors.
>>
I hope they start making Hyrule Warriors 2 after Fire emblem. Botw give them many content. I want a revamped Adventure Mode. They should add guardians for enemies and allies
>>
>>376019758
>What did you like about it?
Different Anon here.

Going from Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi, the dedicated dodge mechanic was very nice. It made fighting enemy generals a lot more interesting, certainly more than just "knock them in the air then infinite juggle to death" that DW frequently fell into. The giant bosses were a nice change of pace as well, even if some were annoying as fuck.

The large map with what were effectively small challenges was also welcome, since you had a reason to keep playing past just killing the same stages with different characters.

The sub-weapons were pretty forgettable, although their use for clearing out obstacles and fighting giant bosses was nice.
>>
>>376019657
Anon have some cop on man. If you had even a sense of the way the wind was blowing, you would know any business would be smart enough to drop Wii U flat.

Damn thing was useless from a business view and nintendo would have been stupid to keep going. We were lucky to have even gotten Smash Bros and Zelda.
>>
>>376020050
I didn't say it was a bad business decision. I said it was taking a shit on Wii U owners who you previously committed to supporting.
Since when were we okay with companies blatantly lying to us?
Now there's no reason to ever take anything Nintendo says at face value.
>>
>>376018993
Pretty CUH-RAZY
>>
>>376019826
My main gripe with 100%-ing it is the fact that you literally have to spend 120+ hours doing nothing but grinding every character to max or near max level, because they give you so few fucking rupees so you can't advantage of the whole 'level characters who are lagging behind with money' thing, since even 9999999 rupees can only push 3 or 4 characters from LV.30 to LV.50.
It also doesn't help that enemies are so overpowered in the DLCs that they had to keep bumping the level cap until it went all the way up to LV.255
>>
>>376020238
What I was trying to say was, if you kept your eyes open how the Wii U was doing you would know nintendo, despite the words it says, were going to pull out.

All companies "lie" to their consumers for PR sake. What company would tell the consumers straight up "Yeah we're going to cut support for the Wii U". BAD Pr anon. Real bad move.
>>
>>376020672
Plenty of companies bend the truth or dodge questions. Nintendo repeatedly doubles back on things which I consider quite impactful.
We're going to keep supporting the Wii U!
Nah not really.
We won't do season passes, we like making full games!
Just kidding.

People who made purchase decisions on this kind of information have every right to be upset with Nintendo's behaviour. You can't blame customers when they are being lied to, it's not everyone's job to be an industry expert.
>>
>>376020938
>industry expert

Anon I am a certified retard and even I saw both of these coming a million miles away.

You don't need to be an expert to see the industry trends and the reception of a product. That isn't lying anon, its called business practice.

If a product tanks, you save face and try to deal wih the situation. If said situation calls to drop the tanking product, so be it, but save face with your fans by giving them some nugget of information or clarity.

Second, you are absolutely insane if you thought nintendo wasn't going to take advantage of the season passes trend if EVERY other company was jumping the bandwagon.

I don't even remember nintendo saying clearly they weren't going to, just that they weren't going to go full MOBAGE on their full time products.
>>
>>376021510
>nintendo wasn't going to take advantage of the season passes trend if EVERY other company was jumping the bandwagon.
It's not that I don't want them to offer season passes. It's that I want them to have a bit of integrity. I don't want them to say they won't before they go on to do it.

At least EA is honest about their bullshit. They have investors calls where they float the idea of selling ammo to Battlefield players. They have no scruples about that sort of thing. Nintendo acts like some innocent buddy and then does all the same things anyway while trying to look like a good guy. It pisses me off.
tl;dr It's not what they do but how they do it.
>>
>>376016895

>DUDE MUSOUS ARE REPETITIVE LAWL XD

you're not entirely wrong but it's not a criticism.
>>
>>376019826

>imprisoned
cool
>Agitha
NOPE! WHY IS SHE SO FUCKING BAD? The Twilight Princess reps are fucking terrible.
>>
>>376016465
No I think it's about time we get Hyrule Warriors 2
>>
>>376016465
>Is Hyrule Warriors even fun?

It's a Dynasty Warriors game, the Great Value brand of hack-n-slash. These don't get any better than 6/10.
>>
>>376016465
>Is Hyrule Warriors even fun?
Compared to every other musou I've ever played? Not at all. Even Pirate Warriors 1 was better.

>>376018775
>Nintendo taking a huge shit on their Wii U buyers.
Did they ever do anything else at any point?
>>
>>376022615
Agitha actually became one of my favorite characters after spending a shit ton of time grinding out Legendary. Hasty Attacks turn her from garbage into an absolute monster.
>>
>>376022495
It is a criticism and a valid one. Just because you happen to enjoy monotonous gameplay, doesn't make it a good gameplay element.
>>
>>376022615
>why is Agitha bad?
Maybe because she's a civilian?
>>
>>376025025
Its not valid at all, it may be monotonous to you, but its not boring for everyone.
Name me three games that doesn't have you doing the same shit throughout the whole thing, I bet you fucking can't even name one.
>>
>>376018993
I still think dual crossbows is incredibly stupid, but I can't think of anything else that would've made Linkle unique either.
>>
File: 1424637131870.jpg (239KB, 900x502px) Image search: [Google]
1424637131870.jpg
239KB, 900x502px
>people call Agitha shit because they don't know how to juggle enemies and can't manage her beetle summons
She takes practice and work, but she's nowhere near the bottom tier people make her out to be. You can get a lot of fucking work done with Agitha once you've applied yourself with her.
>>
>>376016465
Just buy a 3DS if you want to play it.

I hope Nintendo ports are minimum (MK and some other shit) I want new games.
>>
>>376016465
No and no
>>
>>376016465
Fuck that, we need HW 2, not another port.
>>
>>376026262
You can't juggle bosses.

And yes, I did know how to C3 juggle repeat, how to butterfly air spam, and a few more tricks with her. I was actually pretty good with her, and she's far better than someone like Fi or Stick Lana. But most bosses were just a pain in the ass with her, and she didn't have that good of crowd control. She's still cute, though.
>>
>>376022615
Both Midnas are decent. And Zant is good as long as you don't screw up.
>>
File: 1422859388650.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1422859388650.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>>376026731
Now that you mention it, yeah she does have a bit of an issue with the giant bosses. Mooks and enemy main characters though, she can take care of sufficiently enough. The only time playing as her is completely miserable are those stupid quiz missions because her primary means of survival is to keep hitting enemies so they can't ever hit back, but this shitload of fuck forces you to not do that to an enemy that will be constantly harassing you.
>>
I really hope not. I still have a shot ton of content to work through in Legends.

I'd rather get a sequel or Mario Warriors or something
>>
i want a game where i can play as linkle
>>
>>376027024
C2 (releasing the butterfly swarm) is the quickest way I've found to chew through those boss HP meters.

For swarms, her C4 attack (where she jumps up in a tornado, gets butterfly wings, and dives into the ground) has a lot of invincibility and is fairly good. The biggest concern is that it takes so long to wind up. The 3rd hit big green beetle is great if you can keep everyone in front of you, as you can just keep juggling them. But yeah, that's why the quiz missions are almost impossible for Agitha. You spend all your time running around and spamming butterflies when you think you'll only hit the correct one.
>>
I got bored when my Link hit level 75.

Instead of a Zelda game based off the lesser of the Koei franchises, why not make a RotK Zelda?
>>
>>376028315
>Romance of the Triforce Kingdom

Fund it
>>
>>376016465
Did the DLC content for Hyrule Warriors even drop, the one with the ALBW characters? I didn't see any coverage of it
>>
>>376028781
Yeah. You should try it, Ravio and Yuga are fun to use.
>>
>>376028781
Of course it did. As some would probably expect, Ravio's ass but Yuga's the real star of the pack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19XxvOQSLC4
>>
>>376019949
Holy fuck, this.
>>
Hyrule Warriors is still the only musou game i've ever liked.
>>
>>376016465
I hope so, there's a bunch of games for the Wii u I want to play, but I never got a Wii u
>>
>>376029091
>there's a bunch of games for the Wii u I want to play
Which ones? I can't think of much more than a dozen physical Wii U games worth playing. There are a handful more digital ones, but most of those are available elsewhere, either on Steam or 3DS.
>>
>Deluxe

Well, that's optimism for you.
>>
>>376025561
So you're saying that musou gameplay is beyond reproach because other games could also be seen as monotonous?

Musous have the problem that they are rather long games, along with having waves upon waves of brain dead enemies you just mash the attack button upon
The low difficulty just makes the repetition all the more apparent, since you're not really required to do anything other than attack until they're dead and most people just don't want to put in extra effort

Same deal with say, Kingdom Hearts II, everyone memes it into "it's just press X and Triangle" oblivion when there's much more to the game, but the game doesn't really demand anything else

TL;DR It can get pretty monotonous if you don't go out of your way to try fancy stuff, and their length and low difficulty make it all the more apparent

And I like musous
>>
Hyrule warriors is an mmo you play by yourself
>>
>>376031073
>mmo you play by yourself
Redundant. Every still active MMO is one you can now play by yourself. Have to appeal to that wide audience, after all.
>>
Next thing you'll tell me is that Color Splash will get a port too. If it didn't sell a mil then it probably won't.

Sure you heard good things about this game but it probably didn't sell enough.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.