[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite Rainbow Road? What's your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: MK8_DX_Illustration_Press_1.jpg (4MB, 1771x1700px) Image search: [Google]
MK8_DX_Illustration_Press_1.jpg
4MB, 1771x1700px
What's your favorite Rainbow Road?
What's your least favorite?
Why?
>>
>>376014219
Favorite is DD rainbow road. Really hard to pick a least favorite tho I'd have to go with snes or gba
>>
Just got the game, is there a /v/ group for online?
>>
Fav is Wii Rainbow Road.
Gba is the worst
>>
DS.
GBA.
>>
>>376014219
The Mario Kart 8 version of N64's rainbow road feels way too easy, while its own version in outer space is way too fucking hard.

Of the three rainbow roads in the game, the SNES version is probably my favorite.
>>
Does the new Mario deluxe for switch allow you to customize settings in race tracks? I absolutely hate the one lap tracks. It just feels so damn short
>>
>>376014219
>What's your favorite Rainbow Road?
3DS
>What's your least favorite?
GBA
>Why?
Uninspired, tedious and worse than SNES.
>>
Did they fix N64 RR and make it longer than a single lap?
>>
>>376014715
Nope, and it's fucking dumb. My 200cc time for that track is just about one minute, it's extremely short.
>>
>>376014219
Lightning cup one on aesthetics and as a joyful victory-lap type thing, special cup one as a track with challenging corners and layout etc
>>
>favourite
N64 beause of them sick cuts

>least favourite
SNES because I couldn't see shit and fell off all the time
>>
>>376014713
>its own version in outer space is way too fucking hard.
g i t g u d
i
t

g
u
d
>>
Fav one is Wii, that music is erotic tier good and the curves are pretty good.

Least fav must be the SNES one, I'm just mad it was used 4 times, and it's too short. I don't like N64 mk8 version too, should be at least 2 laps.

I really want to see what the GBA one would look like in the MK8 style because the layout is sexy as hell
>>
>>376014872
>try to take shortcut
>usually just go sailing off into space
>accidentally get purple boost on very first turn
>have to accept my fate as I sail off into space on the next turn even as I hold down the brake
>>
>>376015039
yep, you've got to learn how to handle those. I've got the 200cc time trial done so you can too if you just g i t g u d
>>
>>376014219
My favorite is the gamecube or ds one

Worst one is 8. I hate how it feels so mechanical and man made rather than magical flying through rainbows and shit
>>
SNES
N64
>>
I actually like the one in 8.

Wish they'd add Wii.
>>
>>376014219
>What's your favorite Rainbow Road?
N64
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2vA6Dngzhs
Biggest WOAAAAAH feel in a MK track ever.
>What's your least favorite?
All the others.
The newer games have worse music, and by just having bikes, jump tricks they automatically goes into the trash-tier.
>>
>>376014219
How do I git gud at 200cc? Has anyone won one with auto steer and auto accelerate?
>>
>>376016843
Play a light, nimble character with high acceleration, and learn to tap the brake.

Stay the fuck away from the assists you disgusting casual vermin
>>
>>376016843
There is no gitgud if you play against the computer since the game i based on rubberbanding.
>>
File: mk7rainbowroad12.19.11610.jpg (56KB, 610x366px) Image search: [Google]
mk7rainbowroad12.19.11610.jpg
56KB, 610x366px
>>376014219
I kind of like 7's deep space vibe. Unfortunately RR is the only thing I like about that shitpile (Besides DK Jungle)

*'s 64 one sure is pretty though. Wish it weren't so short.
>>
>>376017668
>>
>>376014219
>most favorite
Mario Kart 64. Massive endurance race at its finest.
>least favorite
Mario Kart 8. It's not even the fact that they shortened the race down to essentially one lap, but also they just made the race track shorter in general and doesn't feel at all as grand as its originally did.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.