[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did this drop to being 20 bucks on steam? I know the story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: age_bg_tpp.jpg (277KB, 1400x764px) Image search: [Google]
age_bg_tpp.jpg
277KB, 1400x764px
When did this drop to being 20 bucks on steam? I know the story is a hot mess roadside dumpster abortion but is the gameplay worth 20 dollarydoos? From videos I've seen that part looks pretty fun and varied.
>>
they dont have to pay Kojimas salary anymore
>>
I'm waiting for a sale.
>>
Imo $20 is pretty good for the game. The actual stealth part is fantastic, but the game can get repetitive as you are doing the same things over and over for 40-50 hours. But I found the repetitiveness bearable to finish it.
>>
>>376010210
it's repetitive as fuck, and becomes more and more filler-ish towards the end, which is not finished at all to be honest. You also need to do tons of menu-surfing to manage and keep track of things.
>>
>>376010210
The game is 2 years old. Yeah, that's how it works on PCs. That being said, I bought its CD key a WEEK before release for mere 35€-
>>
The definitive version originally launched for $40 on steam, I would assume that's when tpp dropped to $20.
>>
>>376010210
the game's very meh. It's funny that its own prologue micro-game, Ground Zeroes, ended up being a vastly better MGS title. Not even joking.

Also, if you've not beaten MGS:PW, you'll be missing a lot of references, characters, and gameplay elements.
>>
As far as the gameplay goes, it's one of the best stealth games ever, so yes, it's worth 20 bucks.
>>
>>376010210
I want to get this game. Ground Zeroes + The Phantom Pain costs 37 bucks on psn in Russia and only 18 bucks on steam. But my crap pc isn't strong enough to handle the game so I want to buy a PS3 version. Should I go for it?
>>
Jesus, it costs this much on PC? I got the PS4 version for 15 € in August 2016 in my local Saturn.
>>
>>376013694
it costs less than 5 bucks on PC, unless you're retarded.

Also, they're still asking 50€ for the PS4 version.
>>
yeah just kill Quiet and instead of going to the ACC after every mission leave the area instead so you can do side quests. The game flows a lot smoother if you do these things
>>
>>376010210
Get it and get the Infinite Heaven mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/45/?
>>
>>376010210
>but is the gameplay worth 20 dollarydoos?
YES
E
S
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.