[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just started this game, can we talk about it?? specifically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1466858815101.jpg (31KB, 460x215px)
1466858815101.jpg
31KB, 460x215px
i just started this game, can we talk about it??

specifically what general direction should i go after turning in the hyrda head? i went north and got obliterated. ive been sort of wandering generally south of grand soren killing stuff. i found a cyclops and took that down and that was really fun. my quest log is full of the notice board quests but i was looking for more involved side quests like the one where you find the witch.

and is there a reliable way to get your pawns to use curatives?
>>
Don't actively try and do notice board quests. You'll collect all the shit you need just playing the game.
>>
>>376003018
>anon found out how proper games are made and not rubbish after 2006
>>
>>376003109
ive just started killing everything in sight even just rabbits and pigs. i like the notice board ones because i have no idea where the areas are that have the monsters and that makes me explore to find them, i just wish i could find more quests like the main quest but that doesn't necessarily advance the plot. finding the witch was fun because it took me to that dense forest and that was fun to explore.
>>
>>376003018
Back to Cassardis, if you haven't done the quest in the witchwoods. It's an optional quest that is still quite important.
>>
>>376003018
Apparently I'm a retard. Just dio quests you have that you didn't get from notice boards. Main quetss will progress the story and will make certain side-quests impossible to finish. Do them first. The game doesn't tell you what the main quest is, but if you activate your brain you should see that its those that are related to the dragon and you get from people related to the duke.

You could make a trip north-west or south-west, but only if you have some port crystal to place there.
>>
>>376003018
After about an hour you will have a million quests and a shitty map system so you don't know where the fuck to even go half the time.

The game has big monsters that basically just boil down to whacking it for 30 mins and constantly raising your pt members till it's dead, the climbing stuff is fun but gets old pretty quick and makes minimal difference anyway.

You have 3 party members, that always keep attacking aggro monsters and attack stuff when you are telling them to come and stop doing shit. Then they die and you have to run back to res them, in the end you can't run from some things so you just have to die with them because they are retarded.

The uninstall moment for me after 9 hours was when I was in a dungeon area with drop points and narrow walkways. My main healer pawn fell off the fucking edge and died, which meant I now had to walk for 30 fucking mins back to the nearest res area to get her back.
>>
>>376004895
>so you don't know where the fuck to even go half the time
How retarded must on be when there are quest markers?
>>
>>376005118
Basically put, it's just not fun and so I uninstalled it.

If they ever made a 2nd one and made it less of a chore to play I would buy it, this game isn't worth playing anymore for me though.
>>
>>376003018
The only advice I can give is to do side quests before the main quest.

That said you can get to Gran Soren and not lock yourself out of anything so long as you don't progress the main quest. Gran Soren has lots of good stuff to buy and tons of side quests too.

Also Assassin is best class fite me
>>
i just realized i can dump all my materials into the inkeeper storage and combine/craft from there instead of taking everything out and then combining

holy shit
>>
>>376003018
Cassardis>Encampment>Cassardis(finish the quests in this area)>North to where the Bandits are>Bandit Fortress to get quest from Maul>Witchwood>Cassardis>Main quest to Gran Soren

You can very easily lock yourself out of some lore important quests if you go to Gran Soren straight away.

Visiting the Bandit Fortress is to save time and get the quest which you can do on the way back through the Witchwood and finish it in Cassardis. Would be good to put a portcrystal at the Witchwood exit platform so you have a quick route. You'll never have to visit the Bandit Fortress area ever again once you do the quest

Wouldn't be a bad idea to just look at this and check if you finished the quests at each stage

http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Quests
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.